Chapter 4

Arranged Marriage?!?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

For months and months the two would be extremely busy with their new comeback schedule. To make Saeun schedule even more worse was that she had to also film a drama. The average sleep Krystal would get is 5 hours a night while Saeun gets only 2 hours. Right now they were at Inkigayo. Today schedule was actually extremely delayed and Saeun would perform at 1 AM while Krystal perform at 8 PM and then the performance would be stream the next day. 

-8:46 PM- 

F(x) had already finished their performance and was now just chilling or roaming around the hallways. Krystal went to a vending machine and got a can of soda before walking to TTYS waiting room. 

As she entered Saeun had two puffy cheeks from eating most of the food and was still eating. 

"Aish Maknae chill out we don't have to perform until another 3 hours" Taeyeon scolded and hit her with her phone. 

"I gotta go see Momo" Saeun said and as she ran towards the door Krystal was there glaring at her. 

"Oh I'm out" Yuri said then quickly ran out and was followed by the Taeny couple. While Saeun stood there in shock with food still in . 

"Umm heyyyyy...?" Saeun started scratching the back of her head.

"Where you going?" Krystal now has her arms crossed and her head tilted. 

"To see....Momo" 

"Ok then go" Krystal said then continue to walk into the room. Saeun of course took this chance and ran while the rest of TTYS came back in and sat next to Krystal. 

"Aye you alright?" Tiffany said. 

"Of course I'm alright why wouldn't I be alright" Krystal was obviously annoyed. 

"I mean if you like her you claim her" Yuri said earning a smack on the head from Taeyeon.

"YAH I DON'T LIKE HER" And with that Krystal walked out and back to her room. 

"Ok geez I ship those two, and they're gonna get married anyways" Yuri rubbed her head. 

-Saeun's Side- 

Saeun ate a piece of mint to freshen up her breathe a little as she was walking towards Twice waiting room. When she arrived at the room, the whole group was yelling since they had already got to know Saeun. Well everyone except for Tzuyu. Nobody actually knew

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter