Chapter 8

Arranged Marriage?!?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When the two arrived at the destination along with Amber and Yuri who tracked Kai's phone. It quickly led to an abandon building. 

Everyone got out of the car and quickly splitter up into two group; Saeun/Yuri, Amber/Krystal. 

Saeun and Yuri ran through out the building trying to find the poor girl, Tzuyu and Kai. It was a dead end until the two reached a box on the ground in a empty floor.

There was a phone and a note in the box that read; 'Try harder :)' After Saeun finished reading the note a beeping noise could be heard and Yuri quickly pulled the girl. The TTYS member ran for their lives down all the stairs.

Krystal and Amber were already outside worried and confused when they saw the other two running. That was until the whole building exploding causing Yuri and Saeun to literally flip over and land on their back. 

"Owww who the hell invented pebbles they are like the legos of nature holy " Saeun cried out as Krystal ran to her. 

"Aishh shut up and remember the address on the paper" Yuri said and yes there was a address on the bottom left corner and Saeun remembered it clearly. 

All of them were quickly back in the car and this time Amber drove to the address on the paper. Krystal on the other hand was scared and hugging onto Saeun tightly. 

Even though that explosion was pretty big the two girls affected by it just had minor bruises and quickly went back to searching. 

"Guys what are we gonna do when we find him?" Amber asked. 

"Well if he doesn't have a weapon I'd punch him, but if he does have a weapon I'd dodge it and then punch him" Saeun said making Yuri frown.

"Boi you dumb we gonna sneak up on him and his little minions then punch them" Now it was Krystal's turn to frown.

"Fine I'll be the one saving the girl" Krystal blurred out and snuggle closer into Saeun's neck. "And you better not get hurt" 

"Bruh how did we get in here?" Yuri and Saeun were now currently in SM entertainment walking up the stairs. While Krystal and Amber went to the basement. 

"I seriously don't know either" Yuri answered and two ended up on the roof. It was dark but was lit enough for Saeun to see. 

"Well well you found me" Kai said with a tone and Saeun just stood th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter