방탄소년단

우리사랑하지말자..Let's not say, it's love..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jimin already get along with his friends. His group. He felt no more shy. In fact, they are shocked to know the real Jimin is. He's really clingy. He's always acted cute and even y to be honest! J-Hope and Taehyung still be his best friends since they know him first then everyone. One by one slowly showing their real attitude. For Jin, he is known as the chef of the group since he can cook very well. For Suga, he is cold city man. He is very manly man. It's hard to see him acted cute but he is cute already  without it. Namjoon, he is the troublemaker. Everything he touch will break immediately. They won't let Namjoon touch anything. He can't even hold knife wisely but he is a responsible leader. Yes, leader. He is the team leader. They choose him as he is the senior of this group. Even so, he is really clever. His IQ was top 1. That's the other reason why they choose him as leader instead Jin, the eldest. J-Hope take over the position of moodmaker. He always cheer everyone with his joke. Never once he's not. As for Taehyung. The group alien. He's weird, shameless and happy virus. He love to act childish even though he's not the maknae. Even the maknae himself is more mature than him. Jungkook, the maknae, is known as golden maknae. He can sing, dance and rap. He's good in sport too. He is major in girls group dance. In fact, he is the one who teach other members to dance to it. Jimin, being clingy and being cute small baby was his position. Even if he denied it. But, everyone in the group agreed that he is cute. 

"Aigoo.. Our Jiminnie.. So cute.. " J-Hope compliment him. "I'm not cute.. Hyung! " Jimin denied it. "Jimin.. You can't win us 5, when it's come to your cuteness.. You deserve it.. " Jin said later. Obviously, he can't win five of them excluded Jungkook. Because, Jungkook didn't even want to express his feelings towards Jimin only. I repeat. Jimin only. No one knows why but both always bickering about who was born in Busan first. "Yeah. Whatever hyung.. " Jimin give up. "Jungkook

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter