Real competitors..

우리사랑하지말자..Let's not say, it's love..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hello? Mom? " Jimin call his mother early in the morning as he can't call him last night. "Oh my God! Jiminnie..!! " Jimin smile at his mother voice. "Hello Mom.. I'm sorry.. Last night I supposed to call you but I was doze off as I was so exhausted after dancing.. I'm sorry Mom.. " Jimin explain to his mother. "It's okay dear.. As long as you call me, I'm good.. How are you sweetie? Are you doing fine there? " asked Mrs. Park, worried. "I'm fine Mom.. I have a friend now.. He's name is Taehyung. He's in my age.. He's nice and kind.. " Jimin introduce Taehyung to his mother. "Ah.. I see.. Send my regards and thank you to him..." Mrs. Park feeling thankful to his son friend's. "Mom.. Wait.. He's here.. You may talk to him.. Taehyung! My mom want to talk to you. " Taehyung dumbfounded take the phone from Jimin. "Your mom?? But..." Jimin smile at him. "It's okay.. She's fine.. " Jimin reassure him. "He-Hello? " Taehyung start to talk. "Hello? Taehyunggie? " call Mrs. Park. "Yes eommeonim. It's, me.. Taehyung.. Nice to meet you eommeonim.. " greet Taehyung. "Aigoo.. Just call me Mom already.. If you're my son friend's then you're my son too. " told Mrs. Park. Taehyung grin. Jimin leave Taehyung to talk with his mother. He lead his way to the bathroom to take a shower. 

.

"Alright.. Let's start our lesson today! " said their dance teacher or choreographer. Jimin give his best in dancing and he did. Someone who really major in dancing look at him. "He really work

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter