Why did I like you so much?

우리사랑하지말자..Let's not say, it's love..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been 6 months since their debut day. Their schedule totally packed. They need to rushed over to promote their albums, fan meeting, variety shows, Music Bank, programme and another comeback. They are stressed and tired but they also have fun. They went to a radio programme named as ShimShimTaPa. The Mc was Super Junior member's, Shindong. They take their own seat comfortably. Shindong asked random question and they answered it honestly. It's Jimin turn to be ask. "Jiminnie? " Shindong call him. "Yes? " Jimin look at him. "We heard about something unusual for us, it's from the staff of yours and the fans also said it. They told us that you really like Jungkook that much.. " Jimin laugh so does everyone. Jungkook who sat next to him rub his neck. Jimin Jungkook hair. "Why did I like you so much? Aigoo.. " Jimin asked Jungkook. "Why is it Jimin-ssi? " asked Shindong later. "I don't know why I like him so much.. Just I like him.. Since when I also don't know.. He's cute maknae.. Maybe because of it.. " Jimin explained. "That's right.. He's cute " all of the member support Jimin. "I see.. So, Jungkook what do you think of him? " Shindong attacked. "Kyaaahh!! " all of the members make the situation heated. "I.. I don't know.. He's direct and cute.. I like it.. " Jungkook said it. "No. You like me. " Jimin laugh at him after he said it. "You like it? Instead you like him? " asked Shindong. "He never think of me as his hyung. He even call me by name. I'm disappointed. " Jimin complaint. "Yes.. It's true.. They even fought just because of who was born in Busan first. " Jin tell Shindong later. "I see.. So, both from Busan? " asked Shindong. "Yes.. " the other members answered simultaneously. "What a coincidence. Auhh.. It's good. " Shindong tease them. Jimin just smile whilst Jungkook smile shyly. 

.

It's not only in a radio program that they talke

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter