Run

우리사랑하지말자..Let's not say, it's love..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jimin is already with Jungkook. But, he felt like he was running all over again just to catch him. He don't know what is the reason. Jimin was so sure that something might take Jungkook away from him. Jungkook received an offer which he was offer to act in a drama with the member of Twice, G.Friend and Got 7. Jungkook was so nervous so he asked Jimin about it. 

"Jimin hyung.. Can we talk? " asked Jungkook as he saw Jimin facing the computer. "Sure.. What is it? " Jimin turn off the computer and facing him. "Look. I know I should decide this by my own but, could you help me? You know I've got an offer recently.. " Jimin knows about it. "Ahh!! I know about it.. Then.. What's the problem? " Jungkook bite his lips. "The problem was.. I'm nervous.. You know I'm shy whenever I face girl right..? " Jungkook said it shyly. Jimin heart was hurt but he hide it. "I see.. Just try your luck brother.. Who knows you will get a real girl later.. " Jimin turn around to hide his sorrow face. Jungkook back hug him. "I can't do it without you.. Can you come or join this drama along with me? " asked Jungkook to Jimin. "Yahh.. Why would I? It's yours. Not mine. Besides, you can do well. Even without me. " Jimin let out sigh slowly as to not let Jungkook notice it. "Hyung.. Please~~ please~~ " Jungkook beg him. "Okay okay.. Let's see what we can do.. " Jungkook smile as he saw Jimin agreed. 

Jimin and Jungkook went to meet their manager. "Manager hyung! " Jungkook call him. "Ahh.. Jungkook! What's going on? " he asked. "Hyung.. I..uhmm.. We want to talk something with you.. " their manager was bewildered. "About what? " Jungkook lead their way to a calm and quiet place because it was so noisy to talk there. They take a seat each. "So, what is it? " their manager asked. "Hyung.. About the offer.. Can Jimin hyung come along? " asked Jungkook anticipated. "Jimin? Why? " asked their manager. "Hyung.. I can't do anything without Jimin hyung.. He's my teacher.. Ah.. My hyung.. I can only depends on him. " Jungkook explain later. Their manager thinking hard before saying, "wait here. Let me call the director. " Jungkook smile as their manager agreed to discuss it. 

It took him 15 minutes to come again and talk to them. "So how hyung?? " Jungkook asked. "Congratulations! Jimin, you're one of the actors. " Jungkook smile before showing his bunny teeth to Jimin. They excuse themselves to the dorm after thanking their manager. "Hyung! I'm so happy!! You will be there..! " Jungkook giggle so many time. Jimin smile. But then he smile bitterly. As if he drink bitter medicine supplement. He heard about the scene. There will be kiss scene of Jungkook with one of G.Friend members. Jimin sigh. He look at outside of the window as they walk to the elevator. "Hyung? Are you okay? Aren't you happy? " asked J

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter