American Hustle Life

우리사랑하지말자..Let's not say, it's love..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After two whole year they work so hard for their album, concerts, fan meeting and comeback, their manager decide to do a program for them. But it will be a hidden camera at first. No one knows. They are very excited to go to American. It will be no problem as long as they got Namjoon with them. Namjoon has been attend to one of the American school. So, he's great in English. He's pronunciation was amazing. They are happily trying to learn English from Namjoon. They had their own program which called as Bangtan Bomb. They record all of their activities behind the stage, before the concert and after they got awards, they will record it. J-Hope hold the camera. "Hello! I'm.. J-Hope! " J-Hope try to speak in English. "It's, speakeu English time. " J-Hope show his hip hop style as he can't say any more. "Namjoon! It's speakeu English time.. Say something.." Namjoon look at him and the camera. "Yeah it's such an +#*%$*$&$" Namjoon said it fastly. He can't be beat. J-Hope look at him and with his blank face he said, "ahh..yes..okay.." J-Hope as he can't understand what is Namjoon try to say? "We are going to LA.. Jimin! Jiminnie! " he call for Jimin who seat in front of him. "Jimin.." Jimin look at the camera. "We are going to LA.. L.A.. yeah.. Fuhhhh" Jimin suddenly blow to his hand and his saliva was spread on J-Hope face. "Oh.. Oh.. Dirty water! Jimin dirty water.! " Jimin laugh at him apologize. "Jimin is no fun. No fun Jimin. No fun. " "Hey, hey! " Jimin said to J-Hope. "Jimin! You got no jam.. " Namjoon said it to Jimin. Jimin was bewildered, blank. What did he say? Jimin just laugh then. "Jimin is no fun. No jam. " he repeat Namjoon words. He record sleeping Jungkook. "He is tired. Me too tired.. " J-Hope pretend to be asleep. He get up and laugh. "See you soon!! " then the camera end. Here they are leaving from Korea to L.A. 

.

They arrived at night to L.A. They felt so tired after a journey take about 6 hours for them to sit still in the aeroplane. They entered a van. A black van. Suddenly! They were shocked by a man who suddenly entered the car and saying something in English. No one understand it except Namjoon. "What do you want? Who are you? " asked Namjoon. "Shut up! Where is the key? Where is the key!? " asked the man. Namjoon feel so frustrated. "Who are you? What do you want.. ?" Asked Namjoon again. Suddenly that man felt unsatisfied pulling out his gun. "Where is the key?!" He shout at him. Namjoon raise up his hand. "Woah! Woah! I don't know! Damn it! I don't know! " Namjoon said it to the man. "I said where's the ing key!? " he shout again

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter