First Day..

우리사랑하지말자..Let's not say, it's love..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jimin's parents patiently waiting for their son's. Jimin arrived at that place when the time show 6 in the morning but it's already 1 in the evening, still no sign of Jimin will come out soon. His mother take a deep breath for several times and nonstop praying that her son will be success. His father also feeling nervous.

"MOM!!! DAD!!! " Jimin screaming as he headed outside. With his bright smile and a piece of paper that he wave at his parents, they know that their son pass the audition. "I've made it!! " Jimin informed them happily. "Oh God! Son!! Congratulations!! I'm so happy for you...!" Jimin smile at his mother then hug her. His mother let out tears of happiness. Her son is happy, so is she. "That's my boy.. " Jimin's father ruffle his hair. Jimin can't stop smiling. They headed to home after that. 

.

"Hyung!! I'm pass!! " Jimin shout to his brother as he arrived at home. "Really!? " his brother Jiyoung asked his parents for confirmation. Their parents nodded at him. "Yahhh... As expected, my dongsaeng! Congratulations!! " Jimin smile at his brother before hug him. "Thank you hyung.. " Jimin take a sip of his brother soda. "So.. When will your first day? " Jimin look at his brother. He snout. "I don't know but they'll call me tonight. " explained Jimin. "I see.. Anyway congratulations once more!! " Jimin shake hand with his brother. 

.

"Hello? " "Hello? Who's there? " Jimin picked his phone. "Is this Park Jimin? " asked the person. "Yes. Park Jimin speaking. " Jimin wait for the person to reply his question. "Well hello.. We're from BigHit Entertainment.. " Jimin smile as he heard thee company of his, soon. "Yes.. May I help you? " "Yeah. About that.. We want to tell you that you may come to the company by tomorrow morning and bring along your things as we will show you your room. Or dorm? " Jimin jumping excitedly. "Yes, yes.. Sure.. I will!! Thank you for the information!! " Jimin thanked the person before end the call. "What's the matter with you hyung? " Jimin little brother asked. "Ohh.. Dongsaeng!! " Jimin ruffle his hair before running to the kitchen where his mother are. His little brother was annoyed at him. "Mom!! " Jimin call his mother. "What is it sweetie? I'm here. " Mrs. Park is preparing the dining table for dinner. "Mom..

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter