My Promises

우리사랑하지말자..Let's not say, it's love..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jimin started to sleep with Suga since the day he fought with Jungkook. He make his words real. He totally ignoring Jungkook. Jin and Suga as the elder don't know what to do. Suga tried to talk to Jimin but he end up mad of himself. "Jimin.. " Jimin smile at Suga. "What is it hyung? " Suga come closer. Jin and Namjoon peek from the door. "Let's talk.. " Jimin face suddenly change. He know what it'll be. "If you want to talk about that.. No.. I refused. I'm sorry. " Jimin said it later. "But, why Jimin?? Why? " Jimin look into Suga eyes. "Hyung.. Just if.. Only just if I can let you read my mind and my heart, you'll know how hurt I felt. I was not a toy that they can be play with. I do have feeling hyung.. I do.. And I'm not dense.. I know he hate me.. I know he don't like me.. So please hyung.. Stop talking about this.. I'm begging you.. " Jimin begged to Suga. Suga sigh and patted his back. "I'm sorry.. I just don't want you to be like this.. We're family.. How can you not talk to each other? " asked Suga. Jimin look on the floor. "I only do this for you hyung.. I'll talk to him, but, I'm sorry.. I can't promise you if I can acted like who I am to him before.. " Suga nodded. "It's good enough. Do it for hyung Jimin. " Jimin nodded and give Suga a smile. Jin and Namjoon let out sigh. This won't be easy as they think. 

.

"Jimin-ssi.. We have question for you.. " asked the Mc. They are currently in a show called Beatles Code. "Yes.. What is it? " Jimin asked as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter