Enough.

우리사랑하지말자..Let's not say, it's love..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jimin slowly forget about his sadness when he's in Busan. He's having fun with his family. As expected, family is the best. Jimin went to the outside of their house where his parents and his little brother at. 

"Morning Mom...Dad.. Min-goon" Jimin ruffle his brother hair. "Hyung!! " he mad of Jimin. Jimin just smile at him. "Jimin..? Come seat here sweetie. " his mother told him to seat beside her. "What is it Mom? " asked Jimin as he sit down. "What happen? I know you sweetie.. You have any problem? " Jimin smile weak. His mother was worried of him. "I'm fine Mom.. It's only a small matter. " Jimin convince his mother. "Then tell me, what is it so small that make you come home late at night? Crying..? " asked his mother later. Jimin arrived home last night crying and it's already late. Jimin sigh again. "Son.. You can share anything with us. We are your parents.. " said his father later. Jimin started to cry. His mother take him into her embrace. Jimin pull away and wipe his tears. "Mom.. Dad.. Will you forgive me..? If I said I've disappoint you..? " Jimin asked. His parents was confused. "What is it son? You never disappoint us. " his father said later. "Mom.. Dad.. I.. I-I.. Love someone.. " Jimin said. His parents laugh. "I thought you have done wrong.. Tell us.. Who's the lucky one? Who's the girl? " asked his mother. Jimin look down to the ground. He's crying. "It's.. A boy.. " both of his father and his mother was shocked they gasped and widened their eyes. "What are you talking about!? " asked his father. Angry. Jimin knows his father will be so disappointed. "Honey.. Let me talk to him.. " Mrs. Park try to calm her husband. "Jimin.. Tell us.. It's not true.. Right? You're just want to make fun.. Isn't it?? " asked his mother. Jimin sigh. He's kneeling now. "I'm sorry Mom.. Dad.. I'm sorry.. It's true.. I'm sorry.. " Jimin kneeling facing his parents. "You!!! " his father come approaching him. "How dare you!! You really disappoint me!! " his father grab Jimin collar before slap his face. Mrs. Park hurriedly stop her husband and told Jimin to go to his room. His father has lost his patience. Jimin run immediately to his room. 

.

"Jiminnie.. It's Mom.. May I come in? " asked Mrs. Park. Jimin open the door and lead his way to the bedroom. "Jimin.. Come here son. " Jimin was pull into his mother embrace. "It's okay.. Mom can understand you.. That boy.. It's Jungkook, right? " Jimin who is crying look into his mother, shocked. "How.. How did you know? " asked Jimin. His mother smile at him. "Son.. I've heard it. You seem so close to him. And only him. I wait for your confirmation.. I never thought it's true.. " Jimin cryin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter