Chapter 9

Classic in Winter's Crown (CWC)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

****************************************************

 

Surprise! Update coz I don't want you to choke me lol!

Thank you so much to jeongmal_daebak1020, myouimina372801, unniefan17 and AWeirdChaeyoungStan for the upvotes xD

 

****************************************************

   

 

 

 

Chapter 9:

"It's Locked!"

 

Please not a ghost, will you?

 

 

He said while building all the courage that his body has as he passes on the fourth laboratory where the light is on and where the cry is louder.

 

 

Then…

 

 

“Mina??” He was shocked at the view, the calm and compose beauty queen is nowhere to be found, the girl he’s observing at this very moment is a stray puppy in a cluttered state.

 

 

“CY, please get me out of here….” Her tone was like a drowning child, begging someone to help her.

 

 

For a while, his feet are nailed to the ground. His senses couldn’t understand what is going on. Yet one thing is for sure, he hates seeing his goddess in this haywire. His favorite brown orbs are now painted in bloodshot tears.

 

 

Those eyes are meant for happiness…

 

 

With his mind still lurking the wind, the lad didn’t realize, how close is the gap between him and Mina. He approached the dazzling lady like an unconscious zombie. His hands are on their own, wiping gently all the sad fluids of her face.

 

 

“CY, please help me…” Mina’s voice sounds hoarse.

 

 

The plead purged his reverie. He was stunned once again. Became static when awareness hits him that the distance in between, is enough for a saccharine kiss. Of course, he was quick to lengthen the space. He doesn’t want to take any kind of advantage. His respect for the beauty queen is enormous. Call him a sissy or what, but his love is too pure that he will take the kiss on the forehead instead of the kiss on the lips. It’s a lie if he said that he doesn’t want to kiss her on the lips, of course, he does, but his heart can recognize the fact, that…

 

 

They're not mine to kiss.

 

 

There, his mind already expressed the depressing truth. Although his mouth utters a different line, rather a realistic stanza for the situation.

 

 

“What happened, why are you locked inside, Mina?”

 

 

Yes, the elegant goddess is locked inside the laboratory. A big window grill is what separates them. It’s too big that Chaeyoung can see anything inside the said room.

 

 

“Tell me what happened?” He asked again, waiting for details.

 

[Flashback...]

 

 

******************************************************************************

 

My Classic: You’re such…

 

“The moment the stone falls into the sea. No one can appreciate the beauty of the poor stone beneath. Because everyone can only see what’s on the surface not behind the face.” My Classic, if you only knew I am also the poor stone you can’t appreciate. You’re the same as those people, you can only see what’s on the surface. I really don’t want to push you away, but I had to. You’re too good of a Samaritan that you end up hurting yourself, and I don’t want any of that.

 

Did you know how much it kills me? The way you talked? The way you looked at me? Damn! Those laser eyes of yours, can you stop it? ‘Cuz I freaking miss your sad eyes. I miss the eyes that captured me.

 

I know I don’t have the right to complain because I started it. I give you the signal to hate me. But please stop torturing me with your coldness and sarcasm. I’m suffering from strong emotion now.

 

When Momo asked me if I like you. I said no. Because I don’t like you.I hate you, I hate you for sure, I hate how I hate you. Because it’s the other term of saying I’m so into you.

 

Page 8

******************************************************************************

 

(After a while…)

 

“Oh no! It’s already late.”

 

 

A bucket of ice-cold water was thrown at her when she saw the time, at least that's what she feels. It’s not her intention to fell asleep in the Science lab, specifically to snooze for hours. Her dad will definitely freak out once he found that she’s not at home yet.

 

 

I’m sure it was just a light sleep, I didn’t realize it already eight in the evening. Gosh My Classic, this is your fault, if we didn’t argue, I wouldn’t be in this mess.

 

 

She picked up all her stuff and shove it into her bag. She was writing in her diary when she fell asleep by chance, perhaps her heart is too tired of its burden. The fight with Chaeyoung today is too much for her. She hurries herself to the door and…

 

 

“What?! This isn’t a joke, right?”

 

 

The door was locked from the outside.

 

 

[End of Flashback...]

 

 

Of course, she omitted the diary part. She ain't a fool to discuss and exposed her liking towards the person in front of her.

 

 

“I fell asleep accidentally…. when I woke up... I’m already trapped…. here.” She managed to spill in a hitch breathing. She has been crying and begging for help, almost a half-hour. “Please get me out of here…”

 

 

“Shhh… arasso, stop crying now, I’m here…okay?”

 

(To avoid confusion blue color means Chaeyoung thought while red is Mina.)

 

I looked into the windows of her soul as I guarantee her. Her eyes, they’re so pretty, as soon she stares back at me, her tears again fall into her soft and smooth face. It’s not fear, there’s something else, her brown orbs are telling me a tale that I cannot identify, though, I don’t understand the message behind, they are enough to ransack my whole being.

Don’t cry like that, you are killing me, my Winter’s Crown.

I begged my own tears not to fall, fortunately, they listened. ‘Cause if not, how can I explain it to her?

I wiped those tears away from her beautiful face gently. This is all I can do for her at this moment.

 

 

“Maybe the security guard has a duplicate key, I’ll ask him.”

 

 

I excused myself while removing my hands away from her gorgeous face, but she defeated me by holding both of my wrists, terrified as she spoke.

 

 

“Please CY, don’t leave me here, don’t leave me alone.”

 

 

I looked again at her eyes, she’s really in a panic. If she only knew, her beseech is soaking my heart with the cold rain. Then it hits me…

Oh ! She has Cleisiophobia. Damn it! Stupid Chaeyoung, how can you forget that one?!

It’s dangerous to leave her in this situation. This might kill her. And I won’t allow that. !

 

 

“Okay, I’m not going. But stop crying, will you?” I stated tenderly.

 

 

She nodded, so I feel a bit of relief, then I ask her again.

 

 

“How about your phone, can we use it? I forgot mine at home.”

 

 

I was in a hurry this morning so I forgot my phone. Great timing, isn’t it?

 

 

“Lowbat…” She replied.

 

 

See, another great timing. This is life, it has always opposed the flow of your comfort zone.

 

 

“That’s ok. You d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter