Chapter 8

Classic in Winter's Crown (CWC)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

****************************************************

 

Ok, this is the real deal lmao! I was just kidding a while ago hahaha!!

Just in case you forgot this story due to the fact that it took me months to update, please read it again, if you only want lol!

Anyway, I just want to thank shortykiddo, Anisaodzan, OnceapunaTwice324, ushie08, and foreverdks (ito na huwag na umiyak lol!) for the upvotes xD

To my dear friend of mine xMichaengx, fighting! Come back to us so soon ***I'm not crying, you are, sniff sniff***

 

****************************************************

   

 

 

 

Chapter 8:

"Clashmate"

 

So what will happen when two people who are sincerely in love with each other, but cannot let that sincerity slip from their lips? The answer is simple, they will both choose to ride the ship of deception. They’ll keep wearing their two-faced mask until they failed to realize that they are tossing the contrary of what they wanted to say and what they needed to do. Mina and Chaeyoung are trapped in this circumstance, instead of showing the wonderful synonyms of their affection, the pungent antonyms of it keep escaping from their lips. 

 

A single day gone by without them clashing is probably a great miracle for Momo and Dahyun. They are unfortunately the fated referee of their bestfriends. The latter two are on the same boat, the other party is a bestfriend while they’re interested in the other one. Dahyun courts Mina since their freshman year and Momo claims Chaeyoung as hers and every girl and gay in the university must know it because those who tried to flirt with the tiger had faced the wrath of the cheerleader hottie. It was safe to say, may appear comical, but Momo already barricade Chaeyoung for herself. And you and I, perhaps Jihyo too, only knows that Mina is disgusted with this idea, yet, she can only manage to clench her fist.

 

Well, today is not an exception for another war to explode between the Classic Tiger and the Beauty Queen. Both are smart and member of the student council, so no one wanted to throw their pride in the window. While Momo and Dahyun are already counting the last minutes before the ticking bomb will blast their classroom.

 

 

“Three weeks from now is the University’s talent showcase, each section must have representatives. Any idea what to show?” Their adviser asked.

 

 

“Dancing to kpop mashup would be cool, and adding crack to their famous dance moves will be highly entertaining, don’t you think guys?”

 

 

“If we do that Momo, will be eating the same dish over and over again. We saw that for the last three years.” Lisa interfere.

 

 

“True!”, “Legit!”, “She’s correct!” Some murmurs could be heard from their classmates.

 

 

The teacher admits, Lisa is right. But she can’t ignore the fact that Momo’s dancing skills is no joke and besides she’s popular. They need it to win the competition because it will be based on the student’s voting system.

 

 

“Tss! Trash music again.” Chaeyoung blatantly murmurs, stirring the emotion of Mina, who finds the act offensive. Seeing the hurt face of her bestfriend Momo added blaze to it.

 

 

(In reality we all know that Chaeng is a kpop idol who loves kpop songs, but for this story, let her point of view based on the perspective of a person who loves classic songs. This is just a fanfic character.)

 

 

“From what I know, it’s a talent showcase, not some cultural performance, Mr. Ancient.” She rolled her eyes, making sure the lad saw how she put the extra fuel to the fire. Although, her heart flicked with regret giving the insolent nickname.

 

 

Momo and Dahyun linked their gaze, they know where this is going. Both are sitting next to their bestfriends. Dahyun and Chaeyoung are on the left side while Momo and Mina are on the right side of the two columns of chairs, along with Lisa, Pinky and Jihyo.

 

(Sitting arrangement)

 

“Here we go again. Referee mode. They aren’t tired of fighting, huh?” The religious guy texted the cheerleader.

 

“Checkmate! Sometimes I want to bang both of their heads, they’re giving me stress. What happened with these two, they aren’t like this before?”

 

 

“I really don’t know, just on standby.”

 

 

“Ok.”

 

 

(Let’s go back to boxing. Opss! I mean to Mina and Chaeyoung kekeke…)

 

 

“What I’m trying to say is that, showing something unique is much better than going with the usual flow. Kpop dancing is overused, better if we do something unexpected, Ms. Roll Eyes.” The tiger explained yet sounded like a backfire.

 

 

“1-1!” Mark scoffed and JB laughed. They’re putting an imaginative score board about the quarrel.

 

 

“No matter how stuck of a stone you are, you cannot go against the flow of the water. You will eventually end up in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter