Chapter 7

Classic in Winter's Crown (CWC)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

****************************************************

 

Thank you for the new upvotes sananim, blacklion, rusi07, and yeonniestan94. It flutters my heart to see the amount of upvotes, good feedbacks, and new subscribers. It's like a gasoline that drives me to write the next chapter despite of my study's workloads xD

And I heard there are some who wants to upvote my fic, but stop midway because they don't want me to mention their name, they want to keep their silent reader image. If you do, just message me directly so I won't mention your name.

By the way, my fellow readers, clues have been located since the beginning chapter of this story, take your dizzy med first kekeke...

And oh, before I forgot, we're getting near on the 'depth part' of their love story.

 

****************************************************

   

 

 

 

Chapter 7:

"Hello Echoes!"

 

After the call, Jin Young went back to his seat. His aura emits delight and the beam on his face can confirm this conclusion. It was too transparent that it effortlessly seized the interest of Tzuyu.

 

 

“So here’s the deal in this table, one is obviously happy while the other three is gloomy. I won’t be surprised if people think we are crazy. And the probability that some mental hospital stuffs will us is another no–brainer. Coz seriously guys, we already earned some fans of this café, care to check the surroundings?” He wiggles his brows with the attachment of the so called gauche smile.

 

 

Sana verifies his claim and saw the judging eyes of some customers inside the premises.

 

 

“Omo!”

 

 

She quipped, took her hood to cover her embarrassed face and flop her head on the table. Nayeon follows her mortified method while hugging her.

 

 

“Care to share the hood.” The bunny plead.

 

 

“Mianhae friend, I only have one. We can’t fit.”

 

 

“Then, embrace is fine, right?”

 

 

“Arasso.”

 

 

“MyGoshinHEaven! My supah gorgeous face is disaster! This can’t be!” Celine (Jackson) shrieks out of the blue, checking his after hard crying face in the small mirror on his left hand.

 

 

Since when it didn’t? – Jinyoung

Is that even a surprise? - Tzuyu

 

 

The two ladies chuckled, seeing the horrible reactions of the guys towards their gay friend. Both have this I want to throw up facial expressions.

 

 

“GRRR! I hate CBPlayer1!!! His should have been here by now. If not of him, we shouldn’t have this roller coaster ride of emotions. He is too late, even Filipino Time can’t relate!”

 

 

(Filipino time means being minutes to hours late compared to the standard time. It's like having our own clock, albeit aware that the right time is the World Standard Time. - primer.com.ph-)

 

 

“How long we have been waiting, by the way?”

 

 

“Almost two hours.” Sana replied to Tzuyu.

 

 

“GRRR! I swear in the name of my Wonder Woman boooody, I will pull every inch of his hair until Vin Diesel is shookt!”

 

 

“What if he’s handsome?” Jinyoung asked, devious.

 

 

“Then…” Celine (Jackson) stopped midway and spoke in a shy manner. “… he has to kiss me first.”

 

 

“Yuck! What a ! I’ll tell this to your granny too.” Jinyoung mocked, copying the tease of Pinky to Momo in the story.

 

 

“Aigoo! My baby is JELLY JELLY. Don’t worry, you’re my one and ONLY true love.” Celine (Jackson) emphasized the two bold typeface words, winked at him and send his flying kiss. Jinyoung quickly caught the flying kiss and slams it on the floor. Stomped it for many times.

 

 

“Aww the love birds are so sweet. Romeo and Juliet, who?” Nayeon jest, running away to the counter to order her cake before she can receive a flying saucer with love from Celine (Jackson) lol!

 

 

Sana burst out laughing with the hilarious scene. The love birds,

 

(Yah author! Wanna die?!!

Geez, kfine! )

 

I mean, Celine and J.R. continued their re-match kekeke…

Meanwhile, the other guy at the table, wasn’t interested with the bicker duo. His full spotlight is on the muse in front of her.

 

 

A goddess with forlorn eyes and mess up hair that explicit hotness. Your pretty face, your aura, your persona, why do I feel like I’ve seen you before? Why do I feel like I’ve known you for so long? Could it be the result of falling in love? Or is it because of the sorry heart I bear when I read your blog?

 

 

“I’m back in the hospital, nothing’s new, right? There was a kid that died next to my room. The father cried his heart out and begged the doctors to save her. Suddenly it popped into my mind, if I died, will my parents do the same? Perhaps they’ll be too busy to even realize it.”

“My parents are near but they’re not actually here….”

“It’s my Birthday today, most of the people I know greeted me. Through online, call and text. But the greet I’ve been waiting for the whole day, I guess I just sleep it off. I told myself, maybe tomorrow, they’ll remember.”

“How come in this battle, I’m always defeated? They won, I lost. That’s how it is…always!”

“This house has everything, it’s the home that is missing….”

 

 

Those posts in her blog always brought tears to his eyes. The lad can understand her pain because he himself is suffering the same fate.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter