I Hate to Go

He is Love

“Why are you keep smiling, ge?”

Lucas voices out his curiosity to their manager.

“I’m just happy that things worked out between you two.”

Lucas smiles at Xiao Long’s words.

“Yeah, I’m happy too.” Lucas admitted. Yes, he is definitely happy with his Leo.

Lucas looks over to Leo in the studio who is still recording his part for their song. Just looking at that man makes Lucas smile wider.

“Oh, I can clearly see that”, said Xiao Long upon seeing how Lucas’ face lighten up just by looking at Leo.

“That’s exactly how Yang Ye Ming always did towards you.”

“Huh? Did what?” Lucas doesn’t get what their manager is trying to say.

“The way you looked at him, just now. Ye Ming always stares at you with eyes full of love and affection. You just did the same. Ye Ming would be very happy that you love him as much as he does towards you.”

“Ge, he already knew that I love him.” Although it is quiet embarrassing telling his feeling towards Leo to the manager, Lucas said it anyway.

“I know. I just hope that you show him more act of affection. He really loves you. You don’t know how much he worried about you when he left the house.”

“Huh?”

“During the time you guys were being apart, you didn’t want Ye Ming to contact you or anything, right?”

“Well, at first- I- yeah, I did. But-”

“But, Ye Ming can’t just leave you like that. Every day, he called me to check on you. He also asked me to make sure you didn’t forget to eat. The foods that I always send to you at that time, was actually from him. Either he bought it and gives me to pass it to you, or he asked me to buy it. There’s no a day passed by without he reminding me to make sure you were doing fine.”

“Ye Ming… did that?” Lucas was speechless.

Now he just feels so much guiltier after hearing that from Xiao Long.

Lucas knows what past is past. But sometimes, when he realized just how much ungrateful he is before, he can’t just put aside that feelings away.

He hurt someone who loves him more than anything. How can he be so hard-hearted?

“I’ll make sure I treat him better.” Lucas state, though its sound more like a promise to himself.

“That’s good.” Their manager smiles. “By the way, are you guys going to declare your relationship to the fans?”

Lucas quite surprised of that question. Honestly, he doesn’t think about that at all.

Maybe they should, or maybe they should wait a bit more before letting the world knows.

“Err… I- I don’t know. We didn’t think about it yet.”

“Hmm, okay. I think your fans will be very happy. Just want to let you know, the company doesn’t mind if you guys decide to declare it.”

Lucas nods. He is grateful that their company doesn’t object their relationship, but they even support them.

 

-

“I’m done!” Leo announces as he out from the studio.

Leo takes a sit beside his boyfriend.

“Are you hungry? Should we go eat?” Leo asks Lucas.

“Yes, I’m starving.” Lucas whines.

“Let’s go eat meat. At your favourite restaurant.” Leo said while playing with Lucas’ hair.

One other thing that Lucas loves about Leo is that the man always put him first before his own self.

“How about we go to the restaurant that you like?” Lucas suggests.

“Hmm… are you sure?”

“Yes.” Lucas sounds determine.

That reply makes Leo chuckles.

“Nope.” Leo shakes his head.

“Why not?”

“Because you don’t eat fish they served there.” Leo says the matter of fact.

“Well… yeah. But, you love it.”

“I love you more.”

“Yang Ye Mingggg.” Lucas whimpers.

“What? It’s true.” Leo smiles.

“That, I know.”

Lucas sighs. He contemplating, looking for words to say.

“Babe, is there something wrong?”

“No, it just-“

“Hey, it’s okay. You can spit it out.”

Lucas takes a deep breath before he continues.

“Okay, listen. I just think that I’m not being fair to you. You know, you always put everything I like first before your own.”

“Okayyy…. so?”

“I don’t want you to put aside what you wanted just because of me. I mean, you always accompany me to eat at my favourite restaurant. But I never did that to you.”

“But, my favourite restaurant served fish only and you don’t eat it. That’s why I’ve never brought you there.”

“Yes, but…” Lucas sighs and looks down.

Leo smiles, he gets what Lucas trying to say.

Leo takes Lucas’ hand and softly caresses it with his thumb.

“Yao Wang, look at me.” Leo demands, and Lucas just obeys his words.

“Honestly, I don’t think you’re being unfair. If we go to the restaurant that I like, now that is not fair because you don’t eat fish there. But, if we go to the restaurant that you like, we both can eat meat they served. So, I don’t lose anything.”

Seeing that his words still not convincing Lucas, Leo says more.

“Next time, we’ll order take out from your favourite restaurant and my favourite restaurant, and then we’ll eat at home. It’s fair that way, isn’t it?”

Leo softly caresses Lucas’ cheek.

That’s seem to be able to make Lucas feels relieve because he nods and smiles showing his agreement.

“Good. Now let’s go eat!”

“Okay, let’s go!” Lucas chirps.

Truth to be told, the main reason why Leo always went to Lucas’ favourite restaurant when they’re together is because he wants Lucas to be able to eat what he really loves. Meat.

It’s true, Leo put Lucas first before himself. He realizes that, and he sees nothing’s wrong in it.

Because that’s what you would do to a person you loved your whole-hearted.

.

After Leo and Lucas are done eating lunch, they had to go to a photo shoot site.

They are quite busy that day, with recording and photo shoot.

But regardless all that busy works, they are happy. Because they’re always together.

Though they didn’t yet to see they have to be apart soon.

Very soon.

 

-

“I think I heard wrong.” Leo proclaims.

“I believe you heard it right, Yang Ye Ming.” The manager said.

“Wasn’t the filming supposed to be next week?”

“It’s been brought forward.”

“Why don’t you tell me sooner, ge?”

“I also just knew it. The production over there just called me this afternoon.”

Leo sits and let out a heavy sigh.

Tomorrow supposed to be an off day for him and Lucas.

Leo has been planning on taking Lucas out on a date. But it seems like it’s not going to happen tomorrow.

“On what time is my flight?”

“12.30 p.m.”

“Ah, great.” A sarcastic respond from Leo.

Now he got less than a day with Lucas before he flies to Korea.

“You should tell Yao Wang. Though he might not like the idea.”

Leo runs his hand through his hair. “I hate this”, he grumbles.

“Yang Ye Ming, it’s for your own career.”

“I know, ge. It’s just that… I hate being apart with Yao Wang. Things just got better between us, and I don’t feel like to leave his side this soon.”

“Hey, Yao Wang will understand. You guys will be fine.” Xiao Long rest assured him.

“Yeah, I hope so.”

Leo leans his head on the chair, closing his eyes.

“Yang Ye Ming, there you are!”

One of the staffs walks to Leo.

Leo opens his eyes. Looking at the person who called his name.

“Why? What’s wrong?”

“Yao Wang is looking for you. He’s in the car.”

“Ah, okay.”

Leo stands from the chair slowly. He is still thinking how he should tell Lucas that he has to go to Korea tomorrow.

“Better hurry. He doesn’t look so well.”

“What?! I’ll go now! Thanks!” Leo said worriedly.

He walks real fast to the car.

What Leo sees just makes him worried more.

Lucas really doesn’t look well.

He had his head leans on the car’s window, eyes closed and scrunched forehead.

Leo gets in the car, sitting beside Lucas.

“Yao Wang.” Leo calls out Lucas’ name. He caresses Lucas’ cheek, softly.

That action makes Lucas opens his eyes.

“Ye Ming?”

“Yes, babe? What’s wrong? You don’t look good.”

Lucas scoots over to Leo. He leans his head on Leo. And Leo immediately hugs him.

“I want to go home. My head is spinning, and I’m really tired.”

Leo’s heart wrenches at how weak Lucas sounded.

He kisses Lucas head before saying, “Okay, let’s go home now.”

-

After taking their bath, Leo feed Lucas some noodles before give him medicine for his headache.

“I’m full. I want to sleep.” Lucas whimpers. He just can’t wait to lay on bed and sleep.

“You just ate three mouthfuls only, how come you full already?”

“But –”

“Eat some more, please. You need to take medicine after this.”

Lucas pouts.

“Babe… Please?”

Lucas doesn’t reply. Instead, he opens his mouth for Leo to feed him.

The faster he eats the dinner, the faster he can go to sleep.

Leo can’t feel more relieve than that.

Lucas was fast asleep after he took the medicine. And Leo was left alone, staring at his love’s beautiful face.

Leo is supposed to tell Lucas that he will need to go to Korea tomorrow. But since Lucas isn’t feeling so well, he hasn’t spoken a word about it.

He hasn’t got the chance to tell at all.

Leo plants a sweet kiss on Lucas’ cheek before he slips under the blanket.

Looks like the first thing in the morning that Lucas have to hear tomorrow, is Leo’s leaving.

.

.

.

.

 

There it is, guys! Sorry you had to wait for so long for this chapter. So, how’s it?

Hmm… how is Yao Wang’s reaction when he knew that his Ye Ming had to go to Korea??? Leaving him alone. Would they be okay??? Yes? No? Well…..

Is the next chapter coming soon? Yes? No? hmm idk heheh