Truly Love You

He is Love

Tonight, Lucas decides to cook for dinner. He thought that Leo must be hungry since he doesn’t come out from his room for the whole day.

When Lucas finishes cooking and preparing the food on the table, he notices that Leo is about to go out since he has his jacket on.

“Are you going out?” Lucas asks.

“Hm.” Leo reply indicates a ‘yes’.

“Where?”

Leo wanted to say ‘why do you even care?’, but that don’t really come out. Instead he answers with, “Just somewhere.”

Leo actually feels weird with Lucas who acts like there’s nothing wrong between them. Aren’t Lucas supposed to be mad or uncomfortable with him?

“But I cooked dinner. Though it’s just simple omurice, since that’s all I can cook. How about we eat first then we can go out after that.” Lucas suggested.

Lucas would try anything just so he could fix things between them.

“It’s okay, I’m not hungry.” Leo said while wearing his shoes.

“But-” Lucas haven’t got to finish his sentence, Leo is already goes out.

Lucas sits and looking at his homemade omurice. He made it with so much effort, yet Leo doesn’t even want to eat it and going out.

“Why do I feel like being rejected?” Lucas lets out a sigh of disappointment.

Lucas has lost his appetite. He doesn’t feel like he wants to eat anymore.

Lucas notices Leo’s change of behaviour around him. How Leo is talking less. How Leo doesn’t even look at him when answering his questions.

Of course Lucas knows he is the reason why, but he really wants to fix their relationship.

Lucas waits for Leo for he decided to talk with him that night. He wants to settle what’s wrong between them as soon as possible.

But, it has been more than a week since Leo is back, yet they haven’t got any progress.

Leo goes for a walk that night because he doesn’t know what he should do at the house. Everything just feels awkward for him.

Also, Leo thought that he can’t stay too close with Lucas. He keeps wanting to hug and pour all his love to him.

-

When Leo is back, Lucas goes and stands in front of him immediately. Lucas stops Leo before he goes to his room him.

“Wait. Can we talk for a moment?”

“I’m tired.” Leo gives Lucas an excuse.

“Please…” Lucas pleads him. He can’t stand Leo keeps on avoiding him like that.

“Please, Yang Ye Ming. Please…” Lucas begs again when he sees Leo is still trying to avoid talking to him.

Truth is Leo finds that it’s hard to say no when Lucas is pleading like that. It’s one of Leo’s weaknesses when it involves Lucas.

Plus, maybe it’s the time for the to finally talk.

Leo is contemplating a minute before he said, “Okay.”

“Let’s sit first.”

“No need, just say what you want to say.”

Lucas sighed. Leo is still giving him the cold treatment.

“Yang Ye Ming. Can you look at me?”

Unfortunately, Leo doesn’t do as Lucas’ wish for. He keeps his silence, waiting for Lucas to talk.

“I’m sorry…really sorry.” Lucas apologizes.

Leo finally looks at him. “For what?”

“For getting mad at you when you confess to me, for all the bad things I said to you.”

“You don’t have to apologize. That wasn’t your fault.”

“It was. I was too harsh that day. I said many things I shouldn’t and I regretted it.”

“No, you said the right things. I’m the one who at fault. You were right, I shouldn’t have that kind of feelings towards you. It just doesn’t make sense.”

“No-”

“You don’t have to worry. I’ve sorted out my feelings just like you wanted.” Leo lied.

“What do you mean?” Lucas wants a confirmation if it’s true that Leo really doesn’t love him anymore.

“You know what I mean. It was what you wanted.”

“Yang Ye Ming, no. That’s not what I want anymore.”

“What are you trying to say?” Leo is confused.

“I don’t want you to stop loving me.” Lucas said it anyway even though he feels like his entire face is blushing. “I love you too.”

Leo is really surprised with Lucas’ confession. He didn’t expect that.

God, Leo feels his heart could explode with Lucas’ confession. But Leo doesn’t want to believe it. Lucas might just kidding with him.

Lucas is nervous with Leo’s reaction since Leo didn’t say anything after that.

“I really mean it.” Lucas stated.

“Don’t joke with me.” After a moment of silence, Leo said that.

“What? No! I’m not!”

“Is this funny for you? You rejected me before, but now you’re saying that you love me too. Is playing with someone’s heart is fun for you?”

“Yang Ye Ming, that’s not my intention. I didn’t realize it before. I was too caught up and afraid with other people impression towards us. That’s why I put aside my feelings.”

“Then, you are not afraid now?” Leo scoffs when Lucas doesn’t answer. “Don’t lie. You care too much of what people are talking about you.”

Lucas is still afraid, but losing Leo is more frightening to him now.

“I am. But you can be the one to show me why I shouldn’t. I knew I was wrong, but can you give me a chance?”

“Why would I give you a chance? You don’t give me chance either, you even want me to get out from this house. I don’t understand you, Yao Wang.”

Leo was right after all. Does someone like him deserve a chance while he himself doesn’t give other person a chance?

But, Lucas doesn’t want to give up.

“I didn’t realize my feelings before. That was my mistake, I know it. Now that I realized it, I’m asking you for a chance. For us.”

Leo really doesn’t know if he can give them a chance. It is hard to believe that Lucas loves him too.

“Do you really not love me anymore?” Lucas asks sadly.

Leo’s heart breaks a little at that question.

“That’s what you want, isn’t it?” Leo looks away. He feels sad too.

“If I beg you not to do that and keep on loving me, will you do that?” Lucas’ voice stutters.

When Leo stills silence, Lucas takes his left hand and holds it firmly. It surprises Leo, but he just lets Lucas do that.

“Can you look into my eyes and say that you really don’t love me anymore?”

When Leo stares into Lucas eyes, he can clearly see it was already filled with tears. That breaks Leo’s heart once more.

Lucas’ eyes were pleading Leo, for him not to say those words.

“I admit I’m too afraid to declare my own feelings towards you before. I admit I’m afraid of what people are talking about us. But that wasn’t the case anymore because I am more afraid of losing you now. I’ve been thinking a lot when you were away from me. I realized that what people say doesn’t matter. What matter are us, and our feelings to each other. I really love you, Yang Ye Ming. But… if you really don’t love me anymore, then I won’t force you.” Lucas tears fall down his cheeks, his voice stammers as he says the last sentence.

Lucas prays in his heart. Hoping that Leo still loves him. Hoping that there’s still a chance for him.

Leo releases his hand slowly from Lucas’. Lucas thought that Leo wants to leave, but instead Leo hugs him.

Lucas can hear Leo lets out a sigh.

“That’s not fair. You’re pleading me with your eyes. You know I’m weak to that.”

Lucas immediately hugs Leo back. He’s pour all his emotion and crying on Leo’s chest. Lucas feels wet seeping on his shoulder through his shirt. Leo must be crying too.

“You know you can’t take back your words.” Leo said to Lucas.

“Wouldn’t even think of it.” Lucas’ answer eases Leo’s heart.

“I miss you so much.” Leo confessed.

“I miss you too. So much more.” Lucas replied.

They spend few minutes in each other’s embrace. None of them want to let go.

Leo looses their hugs but still not letting Lucas go. He just wants to take a good look at Lucas’ face.

They stare at each other so affectionately. Feeling the blissfulness of having the person they love in their arms. It feels like, finally…

“I’m really sorry.”

“Shh…no more apologizing.” Leo said while sweep away Lucas’ tears with his thumbs.

Lucas beams at Leo’s affectionate gesture.

“I love you.” Lucas confesses once more. There’s no wrong in telling that so many times to the person you love.

Leo gives Lucas smile, showing his dimples. God, that is what Lucas has been missing so much these past weeks.

“I love you too.” Leo said and hugs Lucas again. “Thank you for loving me too.”

“No. Thank you for still loving me even after I’m being such a jerk to you.”

“Hey, don’t say that.” Leo chuckles. That makes Lucas smiles and feel relieves too.

“Yao Wang.” Leo calls as he feels Lucas tighten his arms around him when he was about to release the hug.

“Stop crying.” Leo said as he knows Lucas is still crying on his chest. “Look at me.” Lucas shakes his head when Leo commands him to do that.

“Please…” Leo begged.

Lucas slowly held his head up and looks at Leo.

“Why are you still crying?”

“This is real right?” Lucas sniffs. “This isn’t a dream, isn’t it? You won’t leave, right?”

Leo gives Lucas a smile full of love, “I won’t leave you. I promise.”

Somehow, Leo’s word of promise convinces Lucas that this is not a dream.

When they finally release each other from the hug, Leo intertwined his hand with Lucas’, convincing him more.

Lucas rewards Leo with his beautiful smile.

“I’m hungry.” Lucas suddenly said.

“You haven’t eaten yet?”

Lucas shakes his head. “I’m waiting for you.”

“I’m sorry. Let’s go eat. I’ll feed you.” Leo feels sorry for going out like that leaving Lucas waiting for him to eat while he was hungry.

-

After washed their face and brushed their teeth, they were ready to go to sleep.

Leo notices that Lucas wants to say something but he looks like he still contemplating whether to say it or not.

“Can we sleep together tonight?” Leo asks.

“Yes.” Lucas agreed immediately. “I was about to ask you that.” Lucas confesses while blushing. It really shows on his face since his skin is so fair.

Leo loves to see that.

“You’re so cute.” Leo chuckles and nuzzles their nose together. Both of them are smiling ear to ear, feeling the happiness.

When they go up to Lucas’ bed, they naturally lying while hugging each other.

“Let’s sleep. You must be tired.”

Lucas hums. His eyelids are already close. He must be so tired for crying so much earlier.

“Good night. I love you.” Leo kisses Lucas’ forehead, before he too, falls asleep.

For the first time after all these weeks, they finally are able to sleep peacefully again. Definitely when they have the person they love next to them.

.

.

.

.

A/N: Finally, they are together!!!!! So, do you guys like this chapter??