First Real Kiss

He is Love

After their reconciliation last night, Lucas looks up to wake up this morning next to the person he loves.

But it surprises him that there’s no one beside him when he opens his eyes.

“Yang Ye Ming.” Lucas calls out Leo’s name with his groggy voice.

Lucas gets up from his bed and search Leo in his own room and bathroom, but doesn’t found him.

Then, he goes to the living room and kitchen to only be greeted by a silence air. Leo is nowhere to be found in the house.

It is unbelievable how after they accept each other feelings, Lucas finds that he can’t afford not having Leo next by his side. Somehow, Lucas is afraid if Leo leaves him.

Just when Lucas is about to go to his room to take his phone and calls Leo, he heard the sound of the door being open.

Lucas lets out a sigh of relief when he sees Leo’s face appears behind the door.

“Oh, you’re awake.” Leo said, smiling as soon as he sees Lucas.

What surprises Leo next is when Lucas goes straight to him and hugs him. Tightly.

“Hey, what’s wrong?” Leo starts to worry. But he doesn’t fail to hug his love one back. “Yao Wang?”

“I thought you leave me.” Although Lucas says it in a low voice, Leo can still hear every words of it.

“Yao Wang, look at me.” When Lucas held his head up, Leo gives him his smile. “I’m here and I promised I would never leave you.”

Lucas nods and smiles a little.

“I know. It just… when I woke up and you weren’t by my side, it scares me.”

Leo kisses Lucas’ head. He understands Lucas insecurity, because he had it too.

“I’m sorry I went out without telling you. You sleep so soundly, I don’t have the heart to wake you up.”

“Don’t be, it’s not your fault. Sorry I freak out like that.”

“It’s okay. That shows just how much you love me.”

They both smile affectionately and adoringly at each other.

“Oh, I bought breakfast. Let’s eat.” Leo said, breaking the silence.

“Wait, let me take a bath first.”

“Okay.”

-

When Lucas is done with his bathing, he goes to the kitchen to see Leo making their morning coffee.

Lucas smiles, walking towards Leo and back hug him. Lucas doesn’t know why but he feels to hug Leo all the times. To Lucas, it’s warming and comforting.

Big smile appears on Leo’s lips, feeling Lucas’ hands around his waist.

Leo loves how Lucas being clingy on him, how Lucas can’t seem to be away from him. He feels Lucas’ love from that.

“Okay, done. Let’s eat!” Leo announces joyfully when he’s done making their coffee.

They having breakfast happily, feeding each other as they used to do before.

How Leo loves spoiling Lucas like that, and how Lucas misses being spoiled like that.

-

After breakfast they sit on the couch, chatting with each other.

Lucas has his head on Leo’s shoulder. His right hand holding Leo’s left hand.

“When you left this house, where did you stay?” Lucas was curious.

“My friend’s house. Not that far from here.”

“I’m sorry that it takes time for me to realize my feelings. If not, you won’t have to leave.”

“Yao Wang, please no more ‘sorry’ word.”

“But, I regretted it so much. I said too many harsh things at you, I made you leave, and I hurt your feelings. At the end, we’re both suffering.”

“Hey, listen to me. Though it takes time, I’m actually glad you made me leave before.”

“Huh?” Lucas looks at Leo.

“Because then it makes you miss me and realized your feelings.” Leo is smiling.

Lucas hums.

“Actually, Jeffrey helps me realizing it too.” Lucas confessed.

“I knew. He called me after he met you. He told me that you actually love me too, but I don’t quite believe it back then. I just don’t want to have high hope.”

“I really love you.”

“I believe it now.”

They both smile.

A sudden act, Lucas kisses Leo’s hand.

“You know?” Leo trying to said something.

“What?” Lucas is curious.

“You’re flirting too much with me now.” Leo laughs.

“So what? You don’t like it?”

“Of course, I love it!” Leo admits.

“I don’t care. You’re mine now.”

Lucas let go of Leo’s hand. He moves his hand to Leo’s waist, hugging that man.

“Say it again.” Leo demands. He wraps his arms around Lucas.

“Say what again?” Lucas pretending like he doesn’t get what Leo wants.

“Aish, Yao Wanggg.” Leo is whining.

Lucas laughs, having fun teasing Leo for a moment.

“You’re mine. Only mine.” Lucas said sincerely, while staring into Leo’s eyes lovingly.

Leo gives his widest smile that day.

“I love you so much.” Leo professes.

Leo feels he can’t say that enough. He loves Lucas so much beyond those words.

Leo closes the gap between them as he rests their forehead together.

For so many times especially this moment, Leo feels like he wants to kiss the man in his arms. Those lips look like it’s inviting him to. But, Leo doesn’t let himself to do that.

For a moment, Lucas really thought that Leo wants to kiss him. He can see how Leo is eyeing his lips for a good minute. He waits for it. But then, Leo moves his head away.

Leo seems like he really wants to do that, but there’s something holding back himself. Lucas wonders what it is.

-

They were bored at home that day, so they went out.

They having lunch outside, and went for shopping.

Before they go back home that evening, they went to the supermarket to buy some groceries.

As usual, Leo would be the one who pays for all the expenses.

-

“Aren’t you sleepy yet?”

Lucas asks when he sees Leo is still at the living room reading his script, although it already past 12.00 a.m.

“Not yet.” Leo answers.

“I wait until you finish reading then.”

Lucas sits beside Leo. He rests his head on Leo’s shoulder.

“Hey, it’s okay. You don’t have to wait for me. You should go to bed first, you’re already sleepy.”

Leo sees how Lucas is already yawning, indicating that he is already feeling the sleepiness.

“But, I don’t want to sleep without you.” Lucas whines.

“Go wait for me on the bed. I come to you as soon as I finish reading this.”

“Promise?”

“Yes, baby.”

“Tch, I’m not a baby.”

“You’re my baby.” Leo grins.

Lucas rolls his eyes at Leo’s statement.

“Whatever. Don’t be too long.”

Leo nods his head while smiling.

Lucas heads to his room first.

But ten minutes after that, Leo can hear Lucas’ shouting from his room.

“Are you not done yet?”

“A bit more.” Leo replies.

Twenty minutes later…

“Are you still reading? How long is the script?”

Twenty-five minutes later…

“Yang Ye Ming! Aren’t you sleepy?”

Leo laughs. Lucas can be quite impatient sometimes.

“Okay, okay. I go to you now.” Leo closes his script book and puts it on the table.

When Leo goes to Lucas’ room, he sees that the man is waiting for him at the door.

Leo chuckles and shakes his head.

“Didn’t I tell you to wait for me on the bed?”

Leo wraps his arms around Lucas.

“You takes too long.” Lucas pouts.

“Hey, don’t pout your lips. Or else, I’ll kiss you.” Leo said and laughed. “Let’s go to sleep.”

Leo releases his arms around Lucas and walks past Lucas, makes his way to the bed. But before he gets on the bed, Lucas’ words make him stop.

“Then kiss me.”

That shocked Leo. He doesn’t expect that from Lucas.

Leo laughed awkwardly. “I’m just kidding. Let’s sleep.”

Lucas walks to and stands in front of Leo. He stares in Leo’s eyes, saying “I’m serious”.

“Yao Wang- ”

“Why do I feel like you’re holding back yourself from kissing me? Is it me, or you just don’t want to?”

When Leo doesn’t answer, Lucas said “I guess you just really don’t want to kiss me.”

“No- I just- wait- it’s not like that.” Leo flustered at Lucas’ assumption.

Leo lets out a sigh before he continues. “Yao Wang. I swear I really do want to kiss you. It just that… I want to make sure that you’re ready before I do that. I don’t want you to feel like I’m forcing it or taking advantage on you.”

“It’s because what I said to you when you kissed me after your confession, isn’t it?” Lucas already guessing the reason why.

Leo knows what Lucas meant by that. Of course Leo remembers the first time he kissed Lucas on the lips and how Lucas hates it.

And yes, that’s the reason why he’s been holding back himself from kissing Lucas even though he really wants to.

He is afraid of doing something that Lucas doesn’t like.

“We are okay now, and I’m truly grateful that you love me too. So I don’t want our relationship ruins just because of my desires to kiss you. I don’t want you to feel uncomfortable.”

“I’m sorry. It’s my fault you feel that way.” Lucas feeling guilty.

“Hey, no. Don’t say that. We can take things slowly. Don’t feel bad about it.” Leo assures Lucas with his smile.

“Ye Ming, I swear I don’t hate it the first time you kissed me. I said things I’m not supposed to just because I’m afraid to admit my feelings that time. But now, I don’t want you to hold back yourself anymore. If you want to kiss me, just do it.”

Lucas come closer to Leo and wraps his hands around Leo’s neck. The next thing Lucas says just make Leo can’t resist the urge to kiss him any longer.

“I’m yours now, so you have all the rights on me.”

Leo removes the gap between them and wraps his arms tightly around Lucas’ waist.

Leo whispers the words ‘I love you’ before he leans his lips gently on Lucas’.

Finally.

Both of them close their eyes, savouring their sweet moment.

Leo moves his lips slowly, feeling Lucas’ oh-so-smooth lips between his. Lucas reciprocates by moving it along, following Leo’s rhythm.

The kiss neither too short nor too long, it’s just utterly perfect.

They rest their forehead together after the kiss. Both smiling and staring at each other, affectionately.

“I love you too.” Lucas replies to Leo’s confession before the kiss.

Leo loves hearing the love confession from Lucas, so he pecks on Lucas’ lips.

That action resulting to a wider smile from Lucas.

Leo is not going to hold back from kissing his lover anymore. Lucas is all his.

“Let’s go to sleep.” Leo said.

Lucas nods and hums.

This night is another blissful night they get to spend with each other.

And they definitely won’t forget this night.

The night they shared their first real kiss.

And it’s perfect.

.

.

.

A/N: How this chapter? Do you guys like it?! Ahhhh why do I feel embarrassed making them kissing hahaha

p/s: I swear I read all of your comments. I'm sorry I don't reply to each one personally. But I really appreciate and feel the energy to write more because of your comments and encouragements. Arrggghhh I love you guys!!!!

Another p/s: I'm already starting my new semester which is why it takes me more times to write every new chapters. I'm sorry if I can't update so regularly after this. But please don't leave me, just keep waiting okay huhuhu