Your Hug

He is Love

“I’ll go pick up Ye Ming.” Xiao Long tells Lucas after he dropped him outside his shared home with Leo.

“Okay”, a respond to their manager.

That day, Leo didn’t go to acting class with Lucas due to his shooting for a singer’s new music video.

“Ah, I’m so tired today.” Lucas immediately lands on the couch as soon as he’s inside the house.

Soon enough, he falls asleep there.

When Leo got home, Lucas doesn’t even flinch to the sound of the door. He is so tired and sleepy after all.

Leo takes few minutes staring at Lucas before he covers Lucas with his jacket so the man won’t be cold.

“You must be exhausted,” said Leo.

Leo goes to his room, not bothering to wake Lucas.

Truth to be told, Leo had a quite rough day today. He is not feeling well and that affect his acting. He got scold few times by the director at first, but then after knowing that he is slightly unwell, the director keeps on encouraging him to do better.

Although they managed to finish the scene for today which took longer time than expected, Leo feels disappointed with himself. He keeps thinking to himself that he should have done better than that.

After taking a bath, Leo thought that he needs fresh air to clear his mind.

So, he goes out.

 

The minute Lucas woke up, he realizes he has been asleep for almost two hours.

“Eh, Yang Ye Ming’s jacket,” said Lucas upon noticing the jacket that covered him. “Aish, I don’t even realize when he got home.”

Lucas walks to Leo’s room and calling his name.

“Yang Ye Ming.” He opens the door, only to see a dark room. So, he gets inside and switch on the light. He even looking for Leo in the bathroom, but doesn’t find him.

“Hmm, he’s not here.” said Lucas after founding Leo nowhere in their house.

“But, his jacket he was wearing this noon is on me before. So, how come he is not at home?” Lucas thinks while sit back on the couch.

“Hmm, maybe he already back home and then he went out for a while to buy dinner.” Lucas assumed. “In that case, I better go take a bath first before dinner.”

Lucas thought it was long enough after he finished taking a bath, but Leo still has not back yet.

“What takes him so long? He shouldn’t be out too long, he is still sick.” Lucas starts to worry.

Lucas know exactly Leo has been feeling unwell this few days. Although he said he is better today, he is still not fully healthy yet.

It even worries Lucas when he tries to call Leo, only to be greeted by a voice mail.

Clock shows that the time is already almost 9.00 p.m. and Leo has not back yet. Lucas contemplating on going out and looking for Leo.

Just at the moment he was about to grab his jacket and going out, Lucas hears the door open.

“There you are! Where did you go? Do you know how worried I am?”

“I’m sorry.” Leo’s voice sounded so low that Lucas almost cannot hear it.

“You shouldn’t be out for too long at night, you still not well.”

Lucas puts the back of his hand on Leo’s forehead to check his temperature.

“See, you’re still a bit hot. Have you eaten your medicine?”

“I’m fine.” Leo takes down Lucas’s hand from his forehead. “I bought dinner, eat it later okay,” said Leo before he walks to his room.

Even when Lucas calls his name, Leo does not respond. It worries Lucas so much more that Leo is acting that way.

“Are you okay? Is something happened at work? Or, did I do something wrong?” Lucas asks when he gets inside Leo’s room.

“I’m okay. And no, you have done nothing wrong. Don’t worry.” Leo replies, not even looking at the man he loves.

“Then something happened at work?”

“Everything’s fine. I’m just exhausted.”

There’s silent between them for a minute before Lucas opens his mouth again.

“You’re making me worried. You’re not even looking at me.” Lucas’s voice tone was low. To Leo, Lucas sounds like he is upset and sad. And that breaks his heart a bit.

Leo immediately turns to look at Lucas. Eyes to eyes.

Leo sighs. “I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to make you worry over me. It just that… today’s shooting was not going that well and that upsets me.”

Leo looks down.

Lucas thinks he knows Leo. But today he realizes that there is still a side of him which he has yet expose it to Lucas.

Leo is always a playful and not really a quiet type of person. But when he got problem, he rarely talk about it and that is the time when he doesn’t speak so much.

Don’t know why, but Lucas feels his heart wrenched seeing Leo like that.

Lucas takes a few steps closer to Leo and cups Leo’s face between his hands. Lucas thought it wouldn’t hurt for him to do that once a while since Leo likes touching him anyways, so why not he do the same.

That gestures surprises Leo, but he doesn’t show it instead he leans in to Lucas’s touch.

“That should be understandable since you’re not feeling well, but don’t stress over it too much. I believe you’ve done your best.” Lucas gives Leo a smile. Hoping that he can make him feels a bit better.

And yes, it does make Leo feels better.

“Can I… emm… get a hug?” Leo asks suddenly, looking straight into Lucas eyes.

Leo thought that Lucas might reject that and calls him crazy, but unexpectedly Lucas wraps his arms over Leo’s waist.

Without wasting time, Leo also wraps his arms around Lucas. Leo wants to relish every single bit of this blissful moment.

“Does this make you feel better?” Lucas asks after a minute passed.

“Absolutely.” Leo nestles his face on Lucas’s shoulder, close to his neck. Undoubtedly, Lucas can feel Leo’s hot breath on his neck and that just make his heartbeat rising. He hopes Leo doesn’t notice it.

Despite the fact that it is the first time they are hugging so closely and not for acting, neither of them feels uncomfortable.

“You smell so good.” Leo said and smiling.

“You’re crazy.” Lucas laughs. “Well yeah because I already take a bath.”

“Thank you, Yao Wang.” Lucas feels Leo tightens the hug, making them closer to each other more than they already are.

“Your hug is really effective for me. You really have the capability of making me feels better again.” Leo’s confessed.

“In that case, talk to me if something bothering you or when you upset about anything. I promise I’ll be here for you. Don’t just go out alone for hours, especially when you’re not feeling well. You have no idea how worried I am.”

“Okay, I will. And I’m sorry again for making you worried.” Somehow, Leo feels happy that Lucas worries over him. That indicates how Lucas cares for him, and Leo loves that.

Lucas becomes more comfortable in Leo’s arms. He doesn’t know how come he feels that way and how their action right now does not even make them feel the slightest awkward.

A few more seconds of silence, Lucas speaks. “Let’s go eat dinner. I’m hungry.”

Leo hums. Although he doesn’t want to let go of Lucas, he thinks that this is more than enough for now. Able to hug Lucas so close and so tightly like this, what more can he asks for.

They both slowly loose their arms around each other, and look at each other face.

Suddenly, Lucas feels shy of their intimate action just now. He blushed. Not dare to look in Leo’s eyes.

“Are you embarrassed?” Leo asks and smiles.

“Wha- what? N- no! There’s nothing to be embarrassed about.” Lucas defending himself.

 “Then, should we hug again?”

Lucas’s body tensed at the question, and that makes Leo laughs. He is having fun of teasing Lucas.

“You’re crazy, Yang Ye Ming.”

However, Lucas feels relieve now that Leo is smiling and laughing again. His heart feels more at ease now.

“Okay, okay. Let’s eat dinner now, should we?”

“Yes, I’m so hungry!” Lucas immediate reply.

Both made their way to the dining table.

“You eat, I just accompany you.” Leo said.

“No.” Lucas replies, firmly. “You have to eat too, and after that take your medicine.”

“Yao Wang, I said I’m fine. There’s no need to- ,” Leo stops what he is about to say. Lucas just doesn’t look so pleased with his response. No, he does not want Lucas to worry more about him. He better just listens to him. “Okay, I’ll eat.” Leo smiles, in hope that will wash away any worries that might still be in Lucas’s mind.

“Good.”

That night, instead of Leo who always feed Lucas, Lucas is the one who feed Leo. And Leo can’t be happier than this.

When Leo says that it is rare that Lucas feed him and he is so nice that night, come Lucas replies, “I just want to make sure you really eat enough and take your medicine.”

When it is time to sleep, Leo asks Lucas if he can sleep with him that night. Lucas was considering at first, but when Leo said that he still a bit upset because of today and he still hasn’t fully recover yet, Lucas has no other reason to refuse.

Both fall asleep after exchange night wishes to each other.

 

.

.

.

A/N: This is the fastest chapter I’ve written so far. Only half of the day hahaha. Idk, I just can’t wait to upload it and let you guys read it. I hope you like it and thank you so much for reading my dear readers!