Daily Routine

He is Love

It became a routine where Leo would wake up first than Lucas. He usually will attend the gym early in the morning in order to maintain his fit body. After he is done with his morning exercise, Leo will either go buy breakfast or just make breakfast at home. For today, he opts on buying it.

When Leo finds home is still quiet after he came back, he knows that Lucas isn’t wake up yet. So he goes straight to Lucas’s room after putting their breakfast on a table.

“Yao Wang”, he called after opening the door. Lucas moves a bit upon hearing the sound.

Leo sits on the side of Lucas’s bed and called his name a few times more to wake him up. However, that was not enough. Being almost his job every day to wake Lucas, he knows exactly Lucas will not wake up just by calling his name.

Leo leans a bit closer to Lucas and his hair gently, “Yao Wang, wake up. It’s 10 a.m. already”. Lucas hums.

“Come on, wake up now. I already bought a breakfast.”

“Five more minutes”, Lucas responded.

“Fine, you get to sleep five more minutes and I get to stare at your beautiful face”. Leo slowly caresses Lucas’s cheek with his thumb. He amazed every time he did that because how can a man’s skin be that smooth.

Lucas immediately opens his eyes, “Taking advantage as always, Yang Yeming”, he glares at Leo.

“What? That’s my normal action, isn’t it?” Leo replied bluntly.

Yes, it’s now became a normal action for Lucas having Leo touching him like that. Although it bothers him at first because he never have someone treating him like that and with a belief of that’s not how a friend treats his friend. But Lucas thought maybe it’s Leo’s way of treating a person close to him due to his friendly and out-going personality.

“Okay, I wake up now.”

“Good. Go take a bath and I will too,” Leo ordered and Lucas just nodded.

After done taking a bath, Lucas goes out to living room and found Leo setting up the table for breakfast. Lucas smiles.

Lucas sometimes wonders why he finds it endearing every time Leo does something for him… well, almost everything. Whenever they go out, Lucas never have to carry a bag since Leo will carry all his stuffs. When they’re eating, Leo never fails to feed him. It does occur in his mind few times whether that is also how Leo treats all his other friends. Though he wanted to know, he never asks.

“What did you bought for breakfast”, Lucas asks.

“Just sandwiches. And I made coffee.” Leo smiles showing his dimples. One of the things Lucas finds attractive other than his eyes.

“Thank you,” Lucas said.

“Hey, no need to say that. Let’s sit.”

That morning, they are eating their breakfast while chatting as usual. Also, Leo feeding Lucas as usual.

At noon, after done with their lunch, they spend time signing poster for their fans on the upcoming fan meeting. Leo plays jokes on Lucas by giving few on his cheeks using marker pen.

“You’re crazy, Yang Yeming!” Lucas pouts. He failed to counterattack since Leo is too strong on defending himself.

“Don’t pout or I’ll kiss you.” Leo threatens.

Lucas glared at him before looks away, and mutters “you’re crazy”.

Nowadays, Leo discovers that it become harder to control himself around Lucas. He had to hang on every bit of his self-control in order to stop him to be out of control. He does not want to cross this boundary yet.

Leo admitted to himself that he fell in love with Lucas at the very first time they met. He thought it was impossible, but impossible things happen when you less expecting it. When they have to live together in the same house, Leo took it as a chance for him to become close with Lucas. It was hard at first, but Lucas become more comfortable with him day after day to the extent he doesn’t mind if Leo being touchy with him.

At evening, they go for swimming since it’s only Lucas favourite sport. If anyone asks, Leo would simply answer that spending time with Lucas it the most precious times.

Night pass by watching movie together in Leo’s room and Lucas fall asleep before the movie ends. Leo tucks Lucas in his bed, gently. This is one of many other nights that Leo gets to sleep with the person he loves. Leo settles himself beside Lucas and silently watching Lucas who starts snoring a little. Leo stares and smiles lovingly.

If it was the first and second time this happened, Lucas would be asking Leo why he did not wake him up so that he can go and sleep at his room. But that wasn’t the case anymore. Lucas now doesn’t mind if he falls asleep in Leo’s room.

.
.

A/N: Okay, that's it. The first chapter of this story. It's just a simple chapter as it is just the beginning but I hope you guys like it. You guys can freely let me know what you guys think about this okay! 😆 thanks for reading 💕