01. Blissful

Pebble Path
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“YEOLLIE!” a voice rang out, as the sound of footsteps approaching grew louder. Sungyeol whipped around to the voice with a big smile on his face. He stepped forward and met the other halfway, both of them meeting in a hug.

 

“Woohyun, you’re late.” Sungyeol looked at Woohyun with a playful pout. Woohyun smiled and kissed Sungyeol’s cheek.

 

“Sorry Yeol. But at least I’m here now, right?” Woohyun replied with a sweet smile. Sungyeol laughed, pulling away from the hug.

 

“Let’s go then.” Sungyeol said. Woohyun complied by grabbing his hand and walking towards the mall.

 

It was a Saturday, which was also the day Woohyun and Sungyeol had their weekly dates. Today they had agreed to meet near the local mall for a simple day out together. Sungyeol also had a happy announcement to make though.

 

“Woohyun-ah. Guess what?” Sungyeol said as they were walking pass various shops. He was almost bouncing with excitement. Originally he wasn’t going to tell Woohyun this early, but Sungyeol just couldn’t keep quiet any longer.

 

Woohyun chuckled at his hyper boyfriend’s behaviour. “What now Yeollie? Why so jumpy?”

 

“I’m transferring schools.” Sungyeol said with a wide smile. Woohyun raised an eyebrow.

 

“So? Should someone be this happy to be leaving all their friends behind?” Woohyun wondered. Sungyeol hit Woohyun feebly on the shoulder.

 

“You know I don’t have many friends anyway.” Sungyeol mumbled, looking down. Woohyun frowned and quickly comforted the other.

 

“Sorry Yeol. Don’t worry. You have me and Gyu!” Woohyun said brightly. Sungyeol perked up right away as he heard that and remembered what he was going to say originally.

 

“So aren’t you going to ask me which school I am transferring to?” Sungyeol asked smugly.

 

Woohyun laughed and replied. “What school are you going to transfer to Sungyeol?”

 

“Shinki High School.” Sungyeol announced proudly. Woohyun nodded.

 

“Oh Shinki High School… wait. Isn’t that my school?!” Woohyun exclaimed before stopping suddenly and whirling around to face a grinning Sungyeol.

 

“YOU’RE TRANSFERRING TO MY SCHOOL?!?!” Woohyun all but shouted. Sungyeol nodded quickly with his massive smile.

 

“Oh my gosh, why didn’t you tell me earlier? I didn’t even know you applied.” Woohyun said happily as he hugged Sungyeol tightly.

 

“I wanted it to be a surprise.” Sungyeol answe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter