Fourth Note

LOVE NOTES (EXO Suho fanfiction)

Jae Hee,

I'm sorry if the room looked like it was hit by a tornado again.  Sehun broke the alarm clock when it began ringing.  (He threw a pillow at it) So we both overslept, and ended up running late.  We didn't have enough time to pick up after ourselves since the van is already downstairs and manager hyung is getting upset that we might miss our flight to Japan.

At least i had enough presence of mind to write you this note.  I am leaving you some cash here, please buy a replacement alarm clock when you do your grocery run.  Any change leftover is yours to keep.

Junmyeon 

P.S.

Please do not donate my shirt with the black collar.  It's my favorite.  It's somewhere in this room, I kinda threw it with a bad aim for the bed.  If it's in the floor, PLEASE DO NOT, I REPEAT, DO NOT THROW IT OR DONATE IT.  My mother gave that to me.  I'm in a rush and don't have the time to look for it.

Jae Hee smiled when she read Suho's note.  She folded it and tucked it away on her back pocket as she started cleaning up the room.  Yup, two male tornadoes made a mess.  At least Suho apologized in advance.  She found the missing shirt on floor beside the bed.  She tenderly folded it before putting it in the hamper to wash.