Tenth Note

LOVE NOTES (EXO Suho fanfiction)

Jae Hee change clothes for the third time. Nervously she wiped her left hand on her jeans and critically looked at herself on the mirror.  The red bracelet clashed horribly with the rest of her outfit. She started taking off her clothes again.

"No, No, No! Girl stop it!  We are going to be late. That outfit is good enough. You look better than you did on our first date!" Jisoo complained.

"Ji Soo-ah, I look horrible.  I feel nervous about meeting them." Jae Hee cried to Jisoo.  She started nibbling on her nails.

"Stop it!  You are very pretty and you'll knock them dead!" Jisoo told her as he grabbed her hand to stop her fidgeting.

"If I was straight I would be falling all over myself to date you again.  Too bad I prefer them boys over you." Ji Soo smiled to relieve her stress.  "Come on Luv.  I know it's actually the prospect of meeting Junmyeon that's making you nervous.  It's now or never. Kaja!"

"Ji Soo, I think i might actually like this guy.  I want to impress him." Jae Hee turned around to go back to her closet. Annoyed, Jisoo grabbed both her shoulders and marched her to the front door.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Suho kept glancing at Jae Hee's area.  He can't quite see in the crowded arena.  He couldn't see the girl wearing the red bracelet he bought.  He danced and sung until the end of the concert.

He ran back to the dressing hoping he could beat the rest of the members to the bathrooms.  He was pulling a clean shirt over his head when Sehun walked in shouting.

"Yah! Guys come on out! Jae Hee is here!" Just as quickly as he came in Sehun left.  Pandemonium erupted as everyone rushed to be the first one to greet Jae Hee.

Suddenly nervous, Suho took a deep breath and stepped out to the dressing room.  His gaze was pulled to the only unknown female in the room, currently surrounded by s.  She was smiling and laughing at something Sehun is whispering to her.  As if on cue, they all noticed him at the same time and turned to look at him.

With a smile on his face he walked over to greet Jae Hee.  Suho greeted Jae Hee and her friend with his standard greeting.  Until the her friend started gushing that is.

"Omo, Omo, omo! Looke -look Jae Hee! Its Junmyeon my bias! He's so handsome in person isn't he!  Please stop threatening him with castration Jae Hee." Jisoo gushed exuberantly.

Taken aback, Suho just looked at him blankly while Jae Hee turned red as a tomato.  Jisoo kept giving exaggerated winks to Jae Hee.  The rest of EXO seems to have caught on to a hidden meaning that Suho just didn't get because they all started hiding smiles, snickers and laughter behind coughs and eye rolls.

Suho spent the rest of the night talking mostly to Jae Hee.  He was feeling happy to find out that Jisoo is gay.  Somehow he suddenly felt less threatened.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jae Hee,

I was happy to meet you the other night.  You are surprisingly funny and smart. Cute too when you are not threatening to dismember me.

Would it be to forward of me to ask for your number?

Junmyeon