Seventeenth Note

LOVE NOTES (EXO Suho fanfiction)

Junmyeon,

Please talk to Baekhyun and Chanyeol.  I didn't appreciate the prank they played on me.  I thought I was gonna have a heart attack when I walked in their room.  SO MANY towels stained red!  I thought someone got murdered.  Turns out Chanyeol tried to dye his hair red and got it on everything.  INCLUDING THE FREAKING WHITE TOWELS!!

Baekhyun, that little monster upped the ante and spread the dye on the floor and shower too.  I had a devil of a time getting everything out.  Despite what the bottle says, it is not wash and wear.

Jae Hee

P.S.

Can I cancel on our plans tonight? I'm too tired after all that cleaning.   Just call me.

Suho was genuinely livid after reading her note.  

"CHANYEOL!!! BAEKHYUN!!!!! You little monsters, what did you do to Jae Hee?" He shouted.

The two guilty miscreants hung their heads and started to apologize. "Hyung, we are sorry.  It was just a joke that got out of hand."

"Well dammit next time be more considerate of my girlfriend!!!" Suho yelled.

Everyone was suddenly quiet including Suho.

"Did you say girlfriend?" The two guilty party said in unison.

Suho frowned and started walking away in a daze. "Girlfriend, girlfriend. She's my girl right?"