Fourteenth Note

LOVE NOTES (EXO Suho fanfiction)

Dear Junmyeon,

I am so sorry!  I was ignoring those phone calls because it was showing a weird caller ID.  My phone kept saying its from Bunny.  Jisoo, that rat, got my phone and change your ID.  I got your voicemail after i got home which was really late since I had exams and a group study session.

I hung that shirt on the closet on the right side.  Was that Sehun's closet?  Mian.  I'll try to remember next time.

I hope you have a lovely visit with your parents.  Relax and get some rest.  You deserve it after your hectic schedule.  I saw how you guys had been living. It's pitiful.  You guys must be exhausted.  I'll call you after you get back from your parents.  I will have to focus in the next few days for my finals.  In fact, a replacement from the agency will clean for you in the next three scheduled clean up days so I can focus on my upcoming examinations.

Yours,

Jae Hee

P.S.

I baked some cookies and left some on the counter.

Suho frowned and scratched his head mumbling under his breath.  "How am I supposed to wish her luck on her exams if she won't pick up my call or drop by to read my notes?"

"Wait cookies?  Yah! Nobody touches those cookies! They're mine!" He hollered as he ran to the kitchen where everyone was busy munching on cookies and milk.

Sehun grinned as he ate the last cookie, "Hyung, think of your diet." 

Suho glared at all of them.