Sixteenth Note

LOVE NOTES (EXO Suho fanfiction)

Dearest Jae Hee,

I had a wonderful time last night on our first date.    Like I said before, you are one smart cookie.  We talked about so many things last night that I cannot recall when I had a genuinely tough debate on so many issues.  It was really refreshing to spend time with someone who sees me as someone more than an idol.

I'm also glad to feel you are finally opening up to me.  It must be tough for you trying to go to school and work at the same time.   Your parents must be so proud of you.  That picture of your little brother you showed me last night must be special.  I can see how much you adore him.  

I sent you a selca this morning.  Please feel free to look at my picture with the same amount of adoration minus the brotherly affection.  LOL.

Yours Truly,

Junmyeon 

P.S.

When can I see you again?

Jae Hee clutched her phone to her chest and rolled around giddily in her bed.  She read Suho's note again and blew kisses at her phone.

Jisoo craned his neck to look at her phone.  Suho sent a picture of himself smiling ily at the screen forming a heart with thumb and forefinger.

"Tsk! Girl, you gone and fell for this guy already haven't you?" Jisoo .

Jae Hee smiled and held out one finger to shush him.  She was answering Suho's phone call.