First Note

LOVE NOTES (EXO Suho fanfiction)


Suho and Sehun trudged tiredly into their shared room.  The maknae made a beeline for the bed and just flopped face down.  Suho stayed by the door to flick the light switch on.  Light flooded the room.

"We've been robbed!" Suho shouted, startling Sehun making the maknae flop like a fish on the bed and slide down on the floor.  Both of them looked around in amazement as running footsteps could be heard.  Chanyeol and Baekhyun came running in and bumped into Suho.  Wide-eyed, both looked around the room and looked at Suho in inquiry.  

"What happened?" Chanyeol asked.

"Where did everything go?" Suho was looking around, frantically opening closet doors and drawers. A faint cedar scent greeted him each time he opened a door or drawer.

Baekhyun grinned and tapped Suho's shoulder.  "Somebody sprinkled magic dust in your room.  This is the cleanest I've ever seen it since we moved here."

"Hyung!  what's this?" Sehun picked up a folded piece of paper by the night stand on Suho's side of the bed.  There was still a clean cup and plate on the night stand.

Suho grabbed the paper from Sehun.  It was a note addressed as "To The Messy Occupant Of This Room."  Sehun, Chanyeol and Baekhyun were jockeying for positions to read over his shoulder.

To the messy occupant of this room,

Greetings!  I am your NEW cleaning crew.  In case you are looking for anything that previously used to grace your lovely floor, here is a list of their new location.

1 - Shirts and pants -  washed and  hung in your closet 
2- Boxers - washed and  folded.  in top drawer.
3- Socks - washed and folded. Bottom drawer.
4 - Towels - bathroom cupboard.

5- plate and mug - washed and placed back in the original position by the night stand.
6- grapes on the plate - sorry, that went into the garbage. Ants got to it first.
7- Half-eaten sandwich - sorry also in the garbage. Molds and other unknown beings got it first.
8- Papers strewn around the room - collected and sorted by paper size.  (I did not read anything) currently all of them are on the top shelf of the drawers.  I placed the clock as paper weight.
9- Alarm clock - dead as a door nail when I got here.  Replaced battery. (You owe me).
10 - contents of garbage can - dumpster (sorry, they collected already so if you plan on dumpster diving for your half-eaten sandwich you are out of luck)


Otherwise, everything else were cleaned and stored inside this room.  I bought groceries and have replenished your grapes and the same items to make you sandwich in the kitchen fridge.

Thank You for the exorbitant payment I received.  I thought the other cleaning crews were crazy to pass up the chance to receive the payment. As it turns out, I am the only one in our maid service who is willing to come in and clean this room. 

I shall return next week.  Please make best effort not to let a tornado hit the room again. If I comeback to this room and find it in the same condition as I walked into yesterday.  I will grab my payment and use it to buy a really sharp knife and castrate you.

Respectfully,

Jae Hee

P.S.

Next time I find clothes on the floor, I am dumping them in the donation bin.  Use the hamper and I will wash, iron and starch your clothes.  Throw away anything that could rot.  Next time I see a cockroach I am putting them in your boxer drawer.


Sehun, Chanyeol and Baekhyun couldn't control their laughter.  Suho was turning red with anger.  Chen, Xiumin, Kai and Kyungsoo came in to check what was going on and started laughing too when they read the note.

"Dammit! Who the hell is this Jae Hee that she thinks she can just write things like that!  I am calling the agency and getting her fired!" Suho grabbed his phone and begun dialing.  He was livid from the set down he got.

"No!" Seven different voices shouted and two successfully grabbed the phone away from Suho.

"Suho, don't be a hypocrite!  It was a pigsty in here.  The girl deserved her fee and her in.  It must have been a nightmare trying to clean up this room.  Look around you.  This room is unrecognizable.  It's clean and organized.  It even smells good here.  On top of that, she had to clean other rooms, clean the kitchen and put away the shoes on the front closet." Xiumin firmly argued.

"Yeah hyung! I know for sure I left stuff on the kitchen sink.  I went there to wash and put it away but they are all clean and stored away.  She even bought groceries and stocked up the pantry." Kyungsoo stated.

Despite his anger, Suho had to give in to the other members.  He was still grumbling as he slammed into the bathroom.

"What the hell??" Shouted from inside.

"WHAT?" They all shouted.

"When did we have white towels?" He exclaimed.

"Hyung! They were always white, well whitish, since we never could get it to be white." Sehun replied.

Everyone laughed as they piled out of the room.   Meanwhile Suho was planning murder while in the shower