Jealous ?

Please Be Mine !

*HONGDAE*

--Joon's POV-

Min min ! Wait for me okay ! Kya ! I really miss you . I miss the moment when we eat ice cream together . Kekeke .
'Annyeonghaseyo.' I greet everyone at the set .All eyes are looking at me . They must be really weird why I am here . No one know my relationship
with Minnie ! Only Min's stylist unnie know it .
'Joon . Why are you here ?' Someone ask me . And that is WGM's PD .
'Ermm . Annyeong.I am here to see Min.' I bow and after that I coolly answer it .
'Min?She was there.With Sunggyu.Wait.I'll call her.' Sun...Sunggyu?Am I misheard?Since when my minnie close with that guy from Infinite ?
'No. You don't have to call her.I'll go there. Thank you. See you later.' 

--Min's POV--
 

'I can't believe that I am eating ice cream with you right now.' I said to Sunggyu . And he's looking at me now with a weird reaction .
'Why ?' ask sunggyu. 
Because before this I always eats ice cream with my Joonie and you never know that . I wonder he will come or not now .
'Hello!Min-sshi. Are you still here now?Kekeke.' Omo ! That smile . I can feel something now. Something different in my heart. His eyes smile so
cute .
'Owww yeah ! I am still here . ' I coolly answer. Eh? Is... is that Joonie oppa ? He ... He saw me and Sunggyu ? I must go to see him now before 
something bad happen . I don't want him to feel jealous.
'Ermm. Gyu oppa . May I go now? My friend is here.'
'Friend?Wah...Can I meet your friend too?' He want to meet my friend ? No no ! Sorry Gyu oppa . You can't . My relationship is still private.
' No oppa . Sorry . Got to go now! See you tomorrow!' I give a him a smile . A honest smile .

--Joon's POV--

What?!Eating ice cream together?I thought she hate Sunggyu! Now, I know what is jealous !
'Opp..Oppa. Kya ! I miss you so much!' Min approach me . I smile to her . I don't want her to see that I'm jealous right now..
'So,finish filming already?Can we go now?' I asked her . She just nodded .
'Good.' I patted her shoulder. 
'So , can we go to restaurant now? I am hungry oppa .' she said to me with a cute face . Yeah . 
'Sure! Let's go!' I hold her hand tightly . You know what Min? I really love you ! That's why I don't want to show you my jealous face. Kekeke .
Forever I love you ! I can't wait to make our relationship public . After WGM end . Sigh . So late !

*To be continue*

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------