The Boyfriend.

Please Be Mine !

** MBLAQ'S POV **

' Yah! I know, Min still love me! Hahaha!' said Joon to Mir. Mir smiled.

' Why are you so confident that it is you? Min didn't mention anyone.' answered Mir. Joon smirk.

' Hey! Of course it is me! Don't you remember we both are a couple!' Joon smiled calmly.

' I thought you guys already break off. Min also didn't contact you anymore. Maybe she is dating someone else!' Mir answered again. Joon patted Mir's shoulder.

' You, shut up. I know and I'm really confident that it is me. I know my Min.' 

* JOON'S POV *

Min sshi~ I know that it is me. I'm going to meet you tomorrow and go date with you again. This time, no more secret. I love you Minyoung!

 

* MIN'S POV *

Huh! This is not right! Joon oppa misunderstand! It is not him. It's Sunggyu oppa~ What should I do now? I'm afraid if he write it in his twitter. Sunggyu oppa

will jealous. I'm gonna settle it tomorrow! 

* INFINITE'S PRACTICE ROOM *

" Gyu hyung! Are you okay? You look sick and pale! You should rest. Manager hyung!' L approached Gyu. Gyu tried to stop L.

' Yah! Shut up~ Don't call manager hyung. I don't want to go to the hospital. I'm okay. Let's continue practice. Kids! Hurry up!' Sunggyu got up from his

chair and continue danced. 

While he was dancing, suddenly his head hurt and fainted. Sunggyu was rushed to the hospital .

 * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

'Minyoung ah! See this! Sunggyu was rushed to the hospital yesterday! Wait! What is this? Joon admit that he is in a relationship with... Miss A's Min?'

Fei rebuked Min. Min shocked and grabbed the iPad from Fei.

' OMG! Sunggyu oppa can't see this! Unnie! I'm going to the hospital right now! Bye!' Min got up from her chair and quickly wore her shoes.

' Yah! Wait! Explain first about Joon!' shouted Fei .

' Ask Suzy to explain it. I'm leaving!' Min went out and ignored Fei.

 

** HOSPITAL **

* SUNGGYU'S POV *

[ MBLAQ'S JOON ADMIT THAT HE IS IN A RELATIONSHIP WITH MISS A'S MIN ]

What is this? Minyoung ah! Why you do this to me? I hope Min is here right now.

'Oppa!' 

'Min sshi?'

 

*TO BE CONTINUE*

I'm going to finish it soon. Stay tuned! :)