Accept or not?

Please Be Mine !

-Min's POV-
'Ding,dang,dong...You got a message.'I hear my phone is ringing.I got 1 message from unknown number.
The message say...
-Annyeonghaseyo.I'm We Got Married PD.Now,we are offering you to join We Got Married.You partner will be revealed at the set.
If you want to accept it,please go to MBC Entertaiment building and meet me...-
'Huh?WGM?Should I accept it?But...I already have boyfriend.I don't want to hurt my Joonie. :(
I should call and meet him.

-Lee Joon's POV-
'Oh baby stay with me...' Omo!My minni call me.
'Hello my sweety Minni!'

-Min's POV-
'Hello my sweety Minni!' I miss his voice so much!
'Hello my Joonie!Oppa~Can I meet you?Just for a while.'
'Yea...Of course can ! I meet you at Plum Cafe ok !' He want to meet me at Plum Cafe..Then,I say YES ! :)

----------------------------------------------PLUM CAFE------------------------------------------------
-Min's POV-
'Minni!'I heard someone is calling my name ! Yeah!There you are!My Joonie.I can see his smile.I afraid if I tell him about this news,his smile will gone.
'Oppa.Hi~Bogoshipeo!You alone?Where is your manager?'
'Nae..I'm alone.My manager seems a bit busy.So,I don't want to disturb him.' Yea!That's my kind Joon!
'Oppa...Actually I have something to tell you.'

-Joon's POV-
Something to tell me?
'What it is my dear?'
'Just now,I got 1 message from WGM staff.They offered me to join the show.'
What?We Got Married?Is this mean,I'll lost my Minni?But...I can't say no to her.This is the time!She need to appear in a variety show.
I can see her face.She really want to do it.
'Joonie ah!Are you alright?You hear me?Should I accept it?' 
'Oh...Nae,nae.Sorry dear.Yes!You can dear.This is the time for you to appear in a variety show.Go for it dear.'
I need to smile.

-Min's POV-
'Oh...Nae,nae.Sorry dear.Yes!You can dear.This is the time for you to appear in a variety show.Go for it dear.'
He said that?Then,he smile??Oh..My joonie!I know your smile is not real.Deep in your heart,you don't want me to join it right?
'Goodbye,baby,goodbye!'Oh!My phone is ringing.JYP sunbaenim call me.I should answer it.
'Hello...'
'Ah!Minyoung sshi!You know right about the show?I already call the PD and I say you want to join it.Next week will be your first WGM filming!
You must go okay !'
'Okay...' Ahhh....I don't want to hurt my Joonie !
So,I'll meet my 'husband' next week!Ermm...I'm curious who is it.It will be good if it is my Joonie ! :)

 

---------------------------------------------END Chapter 1---------------------------------------------------

Sorry if there are many grammar mistake or wrong spelling cause this is my first time.