Hot Topic...Again ?

Please Be Mine !

***MISS A'S DORM***

--MIN'S POV--

1 weeks already...He didn't call me ~ The news is true? He currently with Hyunah? Why he didn't tell me? Why he make me sad? Why he
leave me? Why? Why I am so stupid? Believe him all times! I am stupid! But, I still can't forget him...I can't hate him...I still love him....

***MBLAQ'S PRACTICE ROOM***

--JOON'S POV--

Did I being to cruel? Suzy said Min was so shock & sad... I am a bad boyfriend! I am bad! I still love Min! Why did I let her go?
How did I know that Sunggyu really like Min? Maybe he just want to be her friend. Why I am so stupid huh? Should I go and see Min now?
I don't want to lose her! 

--END JOON'S POV--

Joon quickly take his cap & his sunglasses...He really want to meet Min. He really felt guilty. Suddenly, his phone ring.
It's Mir. He answered it.

**********************************

'Hyung! Are you still at practice room?'

'Yes...But, I am going out now. Why?'

'Hyung...Today's hot topic! Don't you read it?'

'What? I don't have time to read it.. About what?'

'Hyung! Are they dating for real? I am just asking... Don't be mad.'

'Who? Me & Hyunah?'

'No....About you & Hyunah I already know... It's just a fake relationship...'

'So, if you already know it...Who are you talking about just now?'

'Ermm... Min and Sunggyu hyung.'

'What?'

'Read the news now. Bye.'

**************************************

Joon hurriedly open the site. He saw the hot topic.

--JOON'S POV--

HOT TOPIC! : MISS A'S MIN & INFINITE'S SUNGGYU GET SPOTTED AT A CAFE IN GANGNAM.

Netizen's comment???

-Another celebrity couple? So what? I'm loving it!
-For real? I am dying with happiness right now! After this, go married for real! ^o^
-First WGM's couple that go dating for real! Congratulation!!! 
-Dae~~~bak! Get married now! Without PD & crews! Kekeke ...

And...I am late~ The article said, maybe they go dating for real... I just lost my precious girl! What I have to do now is wishing them will stay
together until the end...

***MIN'S ROOM***

Min was really shocked after she read the news about her & Sunggyu ... She sat alone in the room while the members were going out.
She felt really stress. She didn't get much sleep. She was thinking all time about Joon & Sunggyu .
Suddenly her phone ring. Sunggyu is calling her. 

'Min~Are you okay?'

'Yes I am okay...Can I meet you?'

'Of course...But, before that .... I want to say sorry about the news..'

'It's okay... We know the truth. Let's meet at the cafe. 4 o'clock.'

'Okay... See you there.'

**********************************************************

-CAFE IN SEOUL-

Sunggyu arrived first before Min. He really nervous. He really hope that Min didn't get mad at him. 
Min approached Gyu.

'Gyu oppa...Please ignore the news...Both of us know the truth right?'
'Yes Minyoung sshi~Don't worry... I'll try to protect you.'
'Thank you oppa... But, before that...I have to tell you something.'
'About what? Just tell me...'
'Oppa... First, I want to say sorry to you....'

Sunggyu smiled... Suddenly , he hug Min. Min was really shocked. But, she is fine.

'Oppa...I hope you didn't get mad after I tell you this..'
'Tell me Minyoung sshi~'
'Actually......'

Min didn't finished her words... She fainted! In front was Gyu . Sunggyu quickly lift Min and bring her to his car. Min hospitalized due to tiredness
& stress. Joon didn't know about it . Only Miss A's company, Miss A members and Infinite members know it. 
 

***TO BE CONTINUE***