I'll let you go~

Please Be Mine !

Joon sat alone in his room . He still didn't know about Min. Min was hospitalized & know one tell him. Suddenly , his phone is
ringing. Mir is calling him.

'Hyung? Where are you? Haishhh!'

'At my room. Why?'

'Hyung! Don't you know Min was hospitalized due to tiredness and stress? You are her boyfriend!'

'What?'

'How could you not know it? Sunggyu hyung help her & take her to the hospital. Now, everyone know about it!
You should visit her!'

'Do you think she want to meet me? Huh? I already hurt her! I broke her heart! Do you still think she want to meet me?
Answer me!'

'Hyung~ Calm down... Don't get mad easily! Now, don't you think this all happen because of you? Don't you think she get
stress because of the news?'

'Stop it Mir! You don't know anything! So, shut up!'

*****************************

Joon threw his phone away. He really mad. He open the site & read the news about Min. 

'Miss A's Min hospitalized due to tiredness.'

'Infinite's Sunggyu was with Miss A's Min?'

Hot Topic : 'Miss A's Min thanked to Infinite's Sunggyu?'

Netizens' comment ...

-Sunggyu oppa bring Min to the hospital? What a gentleman & a kind 'husband'! I like this couple~
-Min unnie!! Take care~ Get well soon... Don't work too much!'
-Oh!!! MinGyu are real!!! They go dating for real!!!!!! Kya kya ^o^
-Sunggyu oppa so nice! So, he was with Min when Min fainted? *MinGyu mood* <3
-Get well soon unnie. Sunggyu oppa jjang!

-JOON'S POV-

So, Sunggyu is really with Min when Min fainted. I am a bad boyfriend! I should be with you right now. Take care of you... I should go visit her. No,no..
I'll send her a flower. So that, she will feel more cheerful. I hope so~

'Hello Suzy sshi~'

'Oh! Joonie oppa? Why call me suddenly? Is there anything important?'

'Ermm... Can I ask you a favour from you?'

'What?'

'I want to give Min flowers... But, I don't want to see her... I am afraid if anyone see me there... So, I want to give her
flowers through you. Can?'

'Ohh... Okay~'

 

*HOSPITAL*

--MIN'S POV--

Sunggyu oppa always come & visit me... Did he like me? Oh man! He will be really upset if I tell him about my relationship with Joon oppa.
Joon oppa.... Where are you? Are you really want to make me hate you? I was hospitalized because of you! All day I was thinking about you!
About you & Hyunah... I really love you but you make me hate you! You! 

--END OF MIN'S POV--

'Min unnie~' Suzy came in Min's room. Min smiled to her.
'Wow~ Flowers ... You bring it for me?' asked Min.
'Not me... I am just helping that person. He want me to give you this flowers. This is from that person. Here...there is a card too.
I am going out! Bye!' Suzy gave Min the flowers and leave Min.

~Annyeong my dear... I am sorry I could not come and visit you. I just know about it yesterday. Mir told me that you was hospitalized...Sunggyu help you right? He was really an awesome 'husband'! You are lucky dear. Gyu really like you... I can see it since first We Got Married episode. I am happy for you.. Let's end it here... I'll let you go & I think Gyu can take care of you... I know...I am bad...I can't be like Gyu. Get well soon friend. :) ~

Min cried and she threw the card. She was really hurt.

-MIN'S POV-

You want to let me go? Huh? Okey then! Thank you! Let me cry and you will be happy with Hyunah! Fine! I am going to hate you for real.......
But, why I am still thinking of you? Urghhh! Come on Min! Forget your past! Don't think of him again! Be strong! 

-END OF MIN'S POV-

Suddenly, Min's phone is ringing. She quickly answer the call. It is from Sunggyu.

'Ermm.. Min sshi~ Hello.'

'Gyu oppa... Why?'

'Min sshi.... Are you feeling well now?'

'Yes...'

'Did you just cry? You sounds different. What happen?'

'Ermm... Nothing happen oppa. Why you call me oppa?'

'Min sshi... Actually I want to tell you something & I hope you didn't get mad.'

'What?'

'I...I... I like you Min sshi! I like you since the first time we meet.... I like you!!!!!'

 

 

*TO BE CONTINUE~~~*