Wanna Be My Girlfriend ?

Please Be Mine !

*MIN'S POV*

Aigoo~~~What should I say to Gyu oppa ? Yes or no ? I really can't think anymore ... I'm totally blank right now ~
Oh god!!! I'm confuse. Should I tell this to other members? No? Should I? Oh,oh.... I really can't think about it anymore!!!
Our comeback for new song already near... I don't want to think about it now.... Yaishh!

*SUNGGYU'S POV*

Min still didn't answer my question~ Aigoo.... It is too fast for me to say it? I just confess to Min. And I already ask her! Can I be your
boyfriend Min sshi? I'm scared Min will hate me after I confess to her. I hope she can accept me ... I'm really hoping now ~
I really love her... I really like her... Can't wait for this Tuesday... WGM filming! 

********************************************************************

Min was still praticing for her group comeback. She was really tired. Suddenly her phone ring. She hurriedly answer it
without seeing the number. 

'Hello,hello!!!'

'Ahh...Umm... Min sshi~'

'Eh, Gyu oppa?'

'Ermm.. Nae~ I'm Gyu ... Did I disturb you?'

'Uhh...Ermm.. No,no~ You didn't disturb me. I'm resting right now. Ummm... Gyu oppa~'

'Min sshi ~ I have something to tell you.'

'Actually I also have something to tell you. But, you can start first.'

'No, no ~ You start first ...'

'No.. You should start first because you the one that call me.'

'Ermmm ... Min sshi~ Do...do you... Do you want to be my GIRLFRIEND? Ahhh~'

'Oppa ... Sorry ....'

'Sorry ? Ohhh ... I understand . Ermm.. It's okay then...'

'Oppa wait ! Sorry ... I can't hide my feeling anymore. So, the answer is YES!'

'Yes? Really? Are you sure? Am I dreaming? Is this really happen? You accept me?'

'Woww~~~ Oppa... Calm down~ Yes, yes, & yes!!!! You are not dreaming.'

'Min sshi !!! Thank you ! I love you ! Bye!'

********************************************************************

Sunggyu sat alone in his room & smiled alone ... Maybe because he is too happy. Finally he got the answer.
Finally Min want to be his girlfriend. He promised to his self that he want to always be with Min... Never leave Min alone when
she got problem... Always be with her~                                                                                                                                                                 

'Hyung! Why are you smiling alone? Are you okay????' Sungyeol approached Sunggyu. He sat beside Sunggyu on the bed. Sunggyu is still smiling .

'Yah! You know what? Now, Lee Min Young is officially became my lover!'
said Sunggyu. 

'What??? Are you serious hyung? Lee Min Young? Min? Miss A's Min?' Sungyeol was really shock.. He can't believe it. Suddenly, Woohyun came into Sunggyu's room. Maybe he heard it.

'Hyung??? You have a lover now? And she is Miss A's Min? Your virtual wife? Wahhh~~~' Woohyun also seems really suprised & shock. Before this, he always think that Min didn't like Sunggyu. 

'Yes~~~Why? You guys didn't believe it? Just see & wait. I'm going out! Who want to follow me? Palli !!!' Sunggyu smirk.
Sungyeol & Woohyun still standing at Sunggyu's room... Big secret! No one can know it... 

'Hyung!!! I wanna to follow you too! Playing with L hyung is boring!' said Sungjong. 

********************************************************************
 

'Minyoung ahh~' Jia called Min from the living room. Min just finished bathing. She quickly wore her clothes & came out from her room.

'Yes Jia unnie?' she automatically sat beside Jia. Jia glancing at her.

'Yah~~~ You with Sunggyu... Are you guys a couple now? I mean, a real couple.' said Jia. Min smiled. After that, she nodded.

'Wahh!!! You! Why you didn't tell me? Since when huh?' asked Jia.

'Since 3 hours ago. Lol!' answered Min calmly... Jia shocked. She can't take her eyes off of Min.

'It's not the time to joke Minyoung ah~' Jia sighed.

'This is not a joke... It's true~~~ Since 3 hours ago.. Aigoo~' Min patted Jia's cheek.

*******************************************************************

While, Min was talking with Jia. Suddenly , her phone rign. Unknown number. She quickly answered it.

'Hello there~'

'Hello.. Is that Min from Miss A?'

'Ermm.. Yes.'

'I'm Running Man PD. I just want to invite you as our guest for next episode.'

'Me? Really? Wow!! I'm really waiting for this.'

'So, you can come to our show? You will become a guest with another guest.'

'Oww.. Okay~ When is the day?'

'We will call your company for the next info. Thank you.'

'Your welcome.'

*********************************************************

'MIN'S POV*

Running Man? Finally!!! Yes! My favourite variety show! Finally it is my turn.... Hermm.. Who will be the other guest?
Eh, 8:00 PM? Oh my god!!! I forgot! I have date with Sunggyu oppa. Date? Kekeke ... Running Man... Can't wait!

 

~~~TO BE CONTINUE~~~ :)

Enjoy this chapter!