I want you back!

Please Be Mine !

*RUNNING MAN FILMING @ BUSAN*

*MIN'S POV*

Kya!! Finally here. Everyone treat me nicely. Jaesuk oppa,Haha oppa,Jihyo unnie and others. Also the staff. I love it!
But, I still don't know who is the other guest. I am curious. Eh? I forgot to call my Gyu oppa today. 

*END OF MIN'S POV*

Min take out her phone from her bag. Quickly searching for Sunggyu's name. They really love each other. Sunggyu already promised her that he will
take care of her. 

***INFINITE'S PRACTICE ROOM***

Naekkeo haja, naega neol saranghae, eo? naega neol geokjonghae, eo? {Be Mine}

'Hyung! Your phone is ringing!' said Hoya. Sunggyu stop dancing and quickly answer the call.

'Hello..Gyu oppa! It's Minnie!'

'Hey my lovely Minnie! So, how's Busan? Have fun there?'

'Nae oppa~ It's really nice here. Everyone here were so nice! I am lucky. Kekeke.'

'Really? It's good then. Minnie.. Oppa miss you!'

'Eh? I miss you too! What are you doing oppa?'

'Just rehearsal for our concert. When will you back here Minnie?'

'Ermm. Maybe tomorrow. I'll inform you when I reach Seoul okay? Oh?'

'Okay.. Eh? What happen dear?'

'Op...oppa~ I have to go now. I'll call you later. Love you. Bye!'

'Min... min sshi! Minyoung ah?'

**SUNGGYU'S POV**

Looks like something happen to my Minnie. Hurmm. I am worried now! Aigoo~~ I already miss her now. What will happen if Min and I break off? Aishh!
What I am talking about? Nonsense! She love me. Yes! She love me and I love her! Stop thingking bad things Sunggyu ah!

'Ya! Hyung! Hurry up!' Dongwoo shouted.

**END OF SUNGGYU'S POV**

***BUSAN***

 

**MIN'S POV**

'Op..oppa~ I have to go now. I'll call you later. Love you. Bye!' 
Ehh ! Is that Joon oppa ? Why.. Why he is here ? No way... He is the other guest? With me? No... This can't be! No!!!!

**END OF MIN'S POV**

Joon greet everyone at the set. He didn't know yet about the other guest. He didn't know about Min. Suddenly, he saw Min and her stylist. He smiled and
walk towards to Min. Min tried to act calm but she can't .

'Annyeong Min sshi~~' Joon approached Min. Min smiled and tried to go from there.

'Min sshi~ Wait. I have something to say to you. Please... Lend me 2 minutes only!' Joon tried to stop Min & held her hand. No one saw it.

'Let me go!' Min released her hand from Joon. She tried to control her anger. It's ruin her mood.

'Please.. Just 2 minutes. It's really important. Please~' Joon begged. Min sat back on her chair.

'Thanks. First of all. I wanna say sorry to you because I let you go just like that. Hope you can accpet it.' said Joon. Min nodded.

'Secondly... I ... I hope you still single right now.' Joon held Min's hand softly.

'Sorry, but I .....' Min didn't get to finish her words.. Joon started talking again.

'I want you back dear~' Joon whispered. Min shocked and tried to hold back her tears.

 

*TO BE CONTINUE*

Sorry guys .. I am really busy until I didn't get to continue my story. Now, I'm back! Enjoy. If there is wrong spelling or grammar, I am sorry! :)