failed

Lost & Found
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Taehyung walks out of his classroom door with lighthearted footsteps and goes to Hyekyung’s classroom to look for her. Usually it is the girl who finds him so they can go home together but she’s unusually late today, hence the reversal.

 

He rounds the corner near the girls’ bathroom and nearly crashes into something. Or someone.

 

“Oh, Taehyung oppa!” A sugary, shrill voice pierces through the air. It is slightly nauseating and Taehyung immediately tenses in discomfort.

 

“Uh, yeah Mina?” He looks down at the girl who nearly crashed into his chest and thanks the heavens that he stopped in time.

 

The girl latches herself onto Taehyung’s arm and purrs, “Oppa… Your friend Hyekyung just came to me and told me to tell you that she can't walk home with you.”

 

“What? Why?”

 

“Oh, I don’t know… but I think she said something about wanting to go home with Jeon Jungkook instead, you know that boy from her class?”

 

Taehyung feels something clench around his heart. Is she still angry with him for doubting her?

 

“But it’s okay oppa, I’ll accompany you home instead!” She tightens her grip around his arm and bats her eyelashes at him.

 

He sighs in frustration. He would rather bang his head against a wall than walk home with Song Mina. But he doesn’t seem to have a choice, does he?

 

And anyway, if Hyekyung wants to walk with another boy, why can’t he walk with another girl?

 

So he exhales sharply and says unwillingly, “Fine. Let’s go.”

 

~

 

Hyekyung is left numb in the bathroom stall, thoughts swirling endlessly in her mind.

 

Will Mina really land Taehyung into trouble if she continues to stick around him? Or worse, hurt him? Hyekyung is afraid that Mina’s threats aren’t just empty.

 

After a while, she finally comes out from the girls’ bathroom. She decides to just igno

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter