Annoyed

Undefined Relationship

Bobby walk to his room with a gloomy expression. His group just having a break and they should join a ridiculous show with other group. But looking at his—soon partnered group—Sowon or whatever her name, he knew that girl is having the same thoughts with him.

She didn’t like this idea.

He open the door hastily and threw himself in the couch. He look at B.I, whom looks better than before and he groaned loadly.

“So what happen? Did that CEO told us something? Did he asked us to do something again?”

Bobby nod and B.I only shrugged, “Whatever it is, I hope he didn’t send us to other country again. I’m tired. When I go to a minimarket, I have to talk in Japanese. That’s annoying.”

“But there are many beautiful girls in Japan.” Junhoe grinned and he scream when Jinhwan hit his nape. B.I look at Junhoe disgusted and shifted his gaze to Bobby.

“So what’s the news?” asked B.I calmly.

“We’re going to have a new show. Someone from SBS are having a new show called ‘M X C’ stands for Musical X Collaboration. It’s kinda similar with The Remix but we should work together with another group—girl group to be exact.” Bobby responded with a straight face. “And we have to beat another collab-group so our group can win.”

The members looking at Bobby and didn’t bothered to ask some question to him. They  still thinking about something in their head.

Donghyuk cleared his throat, “Who’s our partner? Blackpink?”

Yunhyeong laughed and tap Donghyuk shoulder. “Of course not. Yang Hyungsuk sajangnim will never paired us with Blackpink. I mean, they’re still a rookie group!” he spoke and look at Bobby. “Am I right?”

Bobby gave him a stiff smile, “You’re right. It’s a girlgroup from another agency—“

“—Red Velvet? Twice?” Junhoe cut off. “Lovelyz? Or—“

“Don’t tell me..” Jinhwan spoke making everyone look at him. “Gfriend?”

Bobby snapped his fingers. “Bingo. We’re gonna work together with that group.” He could see the non-amusement from s and he only lowered his head.

Junhoe blinked a several times and shrugged. “Oh well, that’s good.” He said halfheartedly. Then he went outside with Donghyuk to see some performance. Bobby took a glance toward B.I meanwhile the boy are staring at the floor blankly.

“Hanbin?” he called causing the younger look at him and smiled. “Yeah?”

“So what do you think about this news? Are you okay?”

“Pfft, I’m okay of course. Isn’t it exciting to work together with a girlgroup? I mean—“

Bobby put his hand in Hanbin shoulder and look at him deeply. “No, I mean. Are you really okay? I could see your nervousness at the stage with that girl. Well, you’re not nervous it’s more..”

“Arrogant? Yeah. I am. I don’t know why but I didn’t really like her since the first time we met.” B.I grinned and drink his cola in one-shot.

***

Yuju and Umji are walking with holding their hands together. They’re still in shock with a news from their beloved leader a minute ago. After finished their majestic and great performance, they have to heard this kind of news.

Well, they aren’t too close with iKON so it doesn’t matter anyway.

“Oh there’s a vending machine! We should buy a cola!” Umji drag Yuju to the big vending machine and put a money in there. Umji eyes are sparkling as she look at the movement tool inside the vending machine.

Yuju is ready to grab the drink but her wallet is fell and her money spread out everywhere including her coins collection. “Oh crap. Umji-ya, can you help me to collect my money? The coins are rolling everywhere.”

Umji nodded slowly and start picking Yuju’s money. They have to walk really far because the coin keep rolls into the corner. After 10 tough minute they comeback and Umji give the coins to Yuju’s wallet.

“Thanks.” She smiled and Umji giggled at Yuju, “Be careful.” She said and then her hand grabbing her cola in the vending machine. But she stopped for a moment.

“Wait.”

Umji furrowed her eyebrows. Her cola isn’t there. Yuju, after checking her wallet locked perfectly is looking at Umji confused. “What happened?”

“My cola! is gone!” she exclaimed. Yuju looked at the vending machine very serious and then kick the machine hardly.

“Wait, before I help you picked the money, I already touch the cola. but when I comeback, the cola is gone!”

Yuju looked at Umji and spotted two boys are lean at the wall. One of them are drinking a cola in his hand. Yuju tapped Umji shoulder and pointing her hand at the boy. “Isn’t that your cola?”

Umji widened her eyes and look surprised. “Yes! It is! That cola is the only one left in the vending machine!”

Yuju look at the boy with a piercing eyes and held Umji’s hand firmly. They both come to the two boys causing them to look at Yuju and Umji.

“You! Where did you get that cola?”

The black haired boy looking at his cola and stared Yuju. “Why?” The boy give her a smirk. “Don’t you know where to get this? Or you just acting dumb to get our number or maybe talk with us?” he asked bluntly.

Yuju look at him in disbelief, neither Umji. “Listen sir, that cola is belong to my friend. She’s already pay for that cola in the vending machine but because some accident, she—“

“So you said this is your cola?”

“Yes.”

“So what do you want then?”

Yuju raised her eyebrows and look at him confused. “Excuse me, what?”

The boy chuckled and look at her intensely. “i already drink this cola. and how do you know if this is your friend’s cola? what if other people took it before me?” he grinned.

“B..because that cola brands is the only one left in the vending machine.” Umji retorted, she looked nervous as she stare at those boys.

The boy giggle and look at her, “So—“

“Ugh, can you just tell us honestly that you stole that cola and pay her money back?” Yuju snapped and looking at him annoyingly.

“Hey, I’m not stealing this cola!”

“Okay, how about pick it up? We just want an apology from you and a compensation.” Yuju put her hands on her hips while stare at him.

The boy laugh really loud and look at her with a straight face. “How about no?”

“What?! You must pay back my friend’s money! Bring that cola back!”

“Why don’t you bought other cola?” asked him.

“Then why aren’t you give us her money?” Yuju mock him with a piercing glare.

“Junhoe-ya..” his friends called his name but Junhoe didn’t even bothered to look at him. His eyes are still locked with Yuju’s.

Meanwhile Umji looked at the 2 people in panic and she started grabbing her arm. “Stop it Yuju,” she pleaded. The staff are looking at them weirdly now.

“Listen Mister annoying, I demand you to bring back that cola RIGHT NOW.”

“Why are you so obsessed with this cola?” He laugh mocking at Yuju. Yuju clenched her fists, “Don’t you have a manner sir? Because I just need an apology or maybe a compensation from your ugly and weak hands.”

Junhoe clenched his teeth, “Okay fine. If that’s what you want, miss.”

SPLASH!

Umji open widely and her eyes widened almost coming out from her head. She look at the boy in disbelief, “What is wrong with you?!”

“Said that to your friend. Well, nice conversation with you.” Junhoe and his friends leave Yuju and Umji alone. 

Yuju sigh in frustration as she clean her hair from the cola meanwhile Umji clean up her dress.

That boy.. how dare he do that for me.

***

Gfriend are going to the SBS building for a meeting. They will met the iKON members for the first time. They feeling nervous and worried at the same time. Sinb is the calmest member right now. She’s already met with Chanwoo before so maybe she could talk to him in the future.

The 6 girls are heading to the highest floor and Sowon lead them to the Pd’s office. She knocked the door and entered slowly. The iKON members are already there and they bow  to each other.

“Wait, YOU?!’

“What the hell, you’re iKON member?!”

Sowon and others looked at Yuju and Junhoe weirdly. “You guys already know each other?” she asked and Yuju shake her head brutally. "Absolutely no!" Junhoe  look at her with a big smirk and a judging face.

Meanwhile Chanwoo smiled brightly to Sinb and Eunha also smiled to Jinhwan. The only members who loved this meeting are Yunhyeong, Jinhwan and maybe Chanwoo. The girls are sitting down on the chairs and nobody even want to talk. They only whispered to each other or maybe having a daydream.

Yerin let out a deep sigh as she look at B.I who were sitting in front of her. She look at him and then she rolled her eyes. Tch, I meet this arrogant boy again. She thought to herself.In the other side, B.I also look at Yerin and he put a forced smile.

 Although the 96 liner’s didn't noticed, actually Sowon and Bobby are looking at Yerin and B.I curiously.

 

A/N : 

Sorry for my bad english :'( please give a comment and subscribe ^^ give a lot of love guys!