Can we become a friends?

Undefined Relationship

 

Umji looked at her handphone worriedly. She tried to call Yerin but her phone is currently unavailable. She sigh deeply and then joined her member in the dance practice room.

“She’s gone. I can’t contact her.” She said. Yuju frowned. Their leader also nowhere to be found. The ‘Unnie Line’ are missing. Sinb drink her water and sit beside Yuju.

“So? Where were they?”

“I don’t know. I can’t contacted Yerin unnie and Sowon unnie’s handphone is here.” Umji held Sowon’s handphone. She sigh again and glance at iKON members. She noticed their leader, B.I is laying on the ground. He’s already came back a few minutes ago without Yerin. Meanwhile Bobby also nowhere just like Sowon.

Eunha approach Umji slowly. “I have a bad feeling about them.”

“Huh? Who?” Umji looked at Eunha confused.

“Yerin unnie and B.I-ssi.” She said, “Didn’t you remember how he scolded Yerin unnie at the recording room a few hours ago? He treated her differently.”

Umji nodded in agreement. “You’re right. And he went to the recording room again earlier. But Yerin unnie haven’t comeback.”

“Perhaps, Yerin unnie is crying in the bathroom?!” Eunha look at Umji.

“Nah, it can’t be.” SinB joined their conversation. “I mean, why would he hate Yerin unnie? They’re strangers. They only interacted once at MMA a few month ago.”

“You’re right. But I still think there’s something going on between them.” Eunha look at iKON members espescially to B.I . Jinhwan who accidentally took a glance over Gfriend,  spot Eunha who looking to B.I .

Jinhwan approach B.I secretly and he laying down beside him. “Hey Hanbin-ah.”

B.I turn his head facing Jinhwan, “Hm?”

“Why are you scolding her?”

“Who?”

“The blonde girl. Why are you doing that? You just blame her for everything she did.” Jinhwan let out his frustration to him. He felt sorry to her.

“Her voice isn’t good enough—“

“It’s good already. Even we, all of us, iKON members thought she doing well back there.” Jinhwan let out a deep sigh, “listen, I telling you this as an older brother. Please don’t involve your personal feelings to your work. I don’t know what your problem with her but please, she strained her voice 3 hours ago. I just, she’s innocent Hanbin-ah. I bet she also didn’t know why you did this to her.”

Hanbin stay quiet for a while and Jinhwan smile a little. “You’re a leader.”

***

Umji let out a deep sigh as she leaning against the wall. She drink her coffee and start thinking her sister’s problem.

After having a practice in YG building, they came home and noticed that their ‘unnie line’ room is locked. Whether it’s Yerin or Sowon who locked the door, they still don’t know. They can’t asked them what has happened because Yerin and Sowon’s face is really gloomy and scary.

“What happened to them..” Umji closed her eyes, “Is it true that they have a problem with iKON members…?”

“iKON members?”

Umji opened her eyes immediately and look at a pink haired guy standing in front of her. “Oh, you.. uh.. aren’t you..”

“Kim Donghyuk.”

Umji nodded lightly and smile awkwardly to him.

“So, what’s wrong with iKON member?”

“Nothing..” Umji smile stiffly and Donghyuk start looking at her suspiciously, “Just tell me, I wouldn’t tell anyone. I keep it a secret.”

Umji look at him judgingly and feel that he’s look fine and pretty kind for her. Then, Umji start telling him doubtfull.

“It just, I think some of our members have a problem with your group.”

Donghyuk didn’t response and start nodding in agreement. “Ah, your right. Like June and your friend, eh who? Yu—“

“Yuju.”

“Yuju. Yes. I think some of my members also have a problem with your members. For example, our leader B.I and your blonde friend.”

“Did you feel it to?” Umji ask him enthusiastic. Donghyuk nod and Umji start thinking again.

“I really sure that Yerin unnie and your leader is hating each other. Why would he told her to recording again? And she didn’t came back after the recording.”

“You’re right. My members are also confused with his act. I mean, he’s really respected a woman and wouldn’t dare to scold them. Except her.”

Umji sighed, “And I think Sowon unnie have some love-hate relationship with your friends.”

“Who?”

“The.. i’m sorry, the one who look like a rabbit.”

“Oh Bobby hyung.. Yeah, they’re missing last time. And Bobby hyung seems quiet when we get back to dorm. I wonder what happened.” Donghyuk start thinking about Bobby.

“Can’t you ask him?”

Donghyuk look at her then shook his head, “No. He’s pretty sensitive and we would not asked his personal feelings.” Umji nodded and they walked together. “Well, I hope we could win the competition.”

“Yeah. I hope too. It’s nice to work with you guys.” Donghyuk said. “Since we debuted, we didn’t have any friends outside YG. Well, except Monsta X. They’re funny and kind.”

Umji looked at Donghyuk and smile stiffly, “Well it’s okay. At first me and my member didn’t have any friends because we don’t have a sunbae in our company. It’s hard at first, but now, a lot of idols knew our phone numbers.”

“I don’t know your phone number.”

Umji blinked several times and smile, “You want to know my number?”

“Well, I want to have many friends.”

Umji take out her phone and she give her number to Donghyuk. “Well, that’s it.” Umji said and she look at her phone again. “Crap, I have to go! See you!”

Umji running and leave Donghyuk alone while spacing out. Donghyuk smile cutely and look at her phone number. “Cute.”

***

Yuju stretching her body in the hallway. She start singing to warming up . The hallway is empty since many idols haven’t came to recording. “Yuju-ssi?”

Yuju turned her face and stare at a boy with a brightest smile looking at her. “Oh, Dokyeom-ssi. You’re here already?”

“Yep. Seventeen member are scheduled a little bit early. Are Gfriend also?”

“Yeah. But most of the members went out and Yerin eonni has an individual schedule.”

Dokyeom nodded and he looked at Yuju again. “Oh, I heard you take a part in that new program.”

“Oh yeah.” Yuju expression become gloomy as she remembered June. “You heard it already?”

Dokyeom laugh a little, “Seungkwan knew it first. He’s really excited.” He said. “Who’s your partner? Is it—“

“iKON.”

Dokyeom stunned. “iKON? Really?”

“Yeah. Why?”

Dokyeom start moving his eyes nervously, “No, it’s just… they’re unsociable and you know, my members thought they’re kinda rude.”

Well, it’s true. Yuju thought. But she shook her head, “No, they’re kind actually. Well at first they’re cold and kinda cocky but it’s because you didn’t know them.”

“Ah~ is that so?”

Yuju nodded and give him a fake smile. “Listen Dokyeom, I think I need to go to the toilet.”

“Oh yeah, of course.” Dokyeom bow a little and he walk backwards. “Uh nice talk with you.”

“Yeah. You too.” Yuju smile stiffly and she start walking to the toilet. She let out a deep breath. “Why I defending that jerk in front of him?”

“Yeah, I wonder why.”

Yuju turned her head and see June look at her with a smirk. “Surprise girl.”

She rolled her eyes in annoyance, “What are you doing here?”

“Uh, hello? iKON also have a schedule here. We have a comeback you know?”

Yuju nodded lightly and she looked at June, “Well, your songs are great.” She said and before she walking into the toilet, June said something,

“Well Gfriend’s song are doing pretty well in chart too.”

June walk into the men’s toilet and Yuju look at the blank space before started going to finished her business in the toilet.

.

.

Gfriend are preparing themselves to perform their new song. They will perform after Seventeen and before iKON. Yuju monitoring Seventeen through the small screen behind the stage, and not so far from there, iKON also preparing their performance.

Sowon glance at Bobby and she quickly darted her eyes to the stage. She feel awkward with him, after what happen last week.

Sowon locked herself at YG’s bathroom and started crying there. She doesn’t care with the practice because her heart is really hurt. Although her action is really not responsible, she really can’t get over the fact that Jin cheated.

Sowon  wipe her tears and she washed her face. She looked at the mirror and her eyes, nose are really red. She will go home after this or in short, she escaped from practice. She will gladly received her penalty because of her action.

She came out from the toilet and she’s stunned when Bobby is waiting there, leaned his back against the wall. Bobby stare at her and start approaching her slowly. He took out his tissue from his pocket and gave it to her.

“Here. You look really—“

“Thank’s.”

Sowon smiled and she let out a deep breath. “I’ll go home. Please tell my member that I went home first.” She said with a bitter smile and start leaving Bobby alone. Bobby looked at her and he sighed, “Well, okay.”

Sinb in the other side, trying not to really bothered with Chanwoo’s presence, although sometimes she took a glance to him. His last word make her felt really bad to him.

In a minute, Seventeen’s performance is finished and they came out from the stage. Scoups, Seventeen’s leader smiled at Gfriend, especially to Sowon. Sowon smiled a little and she started fixing her mic.

Vernon also Dino greet Umji same with Seungkwan and Sinb. They became a friends since their collaboration at MAMA. Yuju only smiled at Dokyeom because they still awkward to each other. Mingyu awkwardly wave his hand to Eunha causing the girl chuckled. Meanwhile Yerin only bow to other member and smile stiffly to Wonwoo.

iKON members looked at their interaction with a slight of jealousy. They never have a friend and when they saw other idol talking to each other, they envious.

Bobby smile at Joshua and bow 90 degrees to them. Donghyuk and Yunhyeong also bow to them. Jinhwan is busy fixing his mic, meanwhile the others are spacing out.

“Okay, Gfriend members please come to the stage.”

iKON looking at Gfriend who positioning themselves at the stage. Hanbin secretly looked at Yerin and he turn his head to the tv screen.

Behind them, Scoups looked at iKON together with Wonwoo. Actually he want to see Gfriend but his attention distracted by iKON’s presence.  “Don’t you think iKON members actually have an interest to Gfriend?”

“Hmm.. why do you think so?”

“Their eyes. They seems hypnotized by Gfriend.  Well, who wouldn’t want to get close with Gfriend? They’re.. although they aren’t too pretty like Red Velvet sunbaenim or Twice, they attract many idols with their charm.” Said Scoups with a big smile plastered in his face.

Wonwoo blinked his eyes and nodded, “You’re right. But they’re beautiful to me.”

“Answer me Wonwoo, did some Gfriend’s member catch your attention?”

Wonwoo stare at the blonde one and smiled, “Well, yeah.”

 

 

 

________________________________________________

Hi! sorry for this LATE LATE update. I have another fanfic at Wattpad so this is getting neglected. I rarely opened Asianfanfics too so, i'm sorry T_T . thank you for your patience and thank's for leaving a heart warming comments :'))

Sorry for this really strange plot and yeah, i add Seventeen to be iKON's rival. Actually, BTS is their rival too but, i just want to make iKON changed their attitude toward Gfriend quickly if they didn't want the girls taken from them. 

And iKON is preparing to comeback too! i also heard Seventeen comeback at May. I think iKON and Seventeen will comeback together at May :)) oh how i wished Gfriend comeback at May :') i really want to see Gfriend and iKON interaction so bad. The talented groups and the monster rookies of 2015. They need a reunion or maybe Collab! i want to see Sowon Bobby, Sinb Chanwoo, and Hanbin Yerin T_T they're my top 3 G-KON ship. 

Sorry for my bad grammar again HAHA