Hatred

Undefined Relationship

“Huh? Jin oppa? What are you doing here?” Sowon looked at a 2 people who’s clinging into each others arm. Sowon let go of her hand from Bobby’s face and now facing a tall guy in front of her.

“Uh Sojung? Then what are you doing here too?”

“I’m having a collaboration with his group.” She said while pointing her finger towards Bobby.  She looked at Jin again. “Why are you here, with.. this girl..?” Her voice cracked a little and Bobby noticed it.

Bobby shifted his gaze to the shorter girl and look at her. His pupil is shaking but he choose to keep silent and not letting the anger controlled himself.

“Uh.. i…”

The girl smiled stiffly and suddenly she grab Bobby’s arm cutely. “I’m here to meet with him. You’re going to take me somewhere right?” ask her cutely making Sowon kinda want to throw up.

Bobby look at her emotionless and he release her soft grip from his arm. He hated to say this, but he admitted he’s on Sowon’s side now. “I’m not going to meet you. In fact, I don’t know what are you doing here. Isn’t Yang sajangnim gave Blackpink a time to rest?” ask him.

The girl, Jisoo, gulped and smile widely to cover her nervousness. “Ah.. I.. I just…”

Sowon look at her curiously, “Why are you stuttered? And the most important thing is, why are you here with him who isn’t an artist from this agency?” asked Sowon. She look at Jin concerned, “Are you.. are you.. cheating on me?”

Bobby look at Sowon surprised because he didn’t expect her to have a relationship with Jin. But a realization hit his head because if Jin is cheating on her, then Jisoo also cheating on him! Jisoo and Bobby has dating for a while.

“N..no! oh Sojung, I’m not that kind of man—“

“—that kind of man?” Bobby snapped, “I’m sorry because i’m talking nonformal and act so rude to you, but you… walking and look at my girlfriend with a honey eyes 5 minute ago! How should we supposed to react if you said you weren’t in any of ‘that’ kind relationship?”

Sowon look at him and then darted her eyes to Jisoo and Jin. “You guys are having a date right?”

“You’re my hobbae and you’ll look so pathetic if you didn’t answer this honestly.” Bobby crossed his arms, “You’re just a rookie and you already created this mess. This case only get worse if you lied to me, and this girl.” Bobby said.

Sowon look at Jin with a teary eyes and she shifted her gaze because she doesn’t want Jin looking at her crying face. “You’re cheated at me right?” asked her.

Both of them are stay silent until Jisoo blurted out, “Fine! We’ve been dating or 2 months! We’ve been cheating behind your back!”

Bobby look at her with his cold stare meanwhile Sowon look at Jin in disbelief. Sowon always thought Jin is a humble, kind and handsome man she ever met in her life. She’s admires him and his attitude towards her and other girls are making her heart flutter. But now, her hopes and admiration in him is broken in pieces. Her heart is hurt because he cheated on her.

In the other side, Bobby seems okay outside, but his chest is burning

. He couldn’t believe a sweet and naïve girl like Jisoo will did something horrible like this. His eyes look at her coldly. Jisoo hurt him so bad. Bobby is a sensitive person and nevertheless, he’s really angry and devastated now.

A tears dripping from Sowon eyes and it makes Jin hurt. His feeling isn’t completely gone yet, and he really hate seeing a girl cry but what makes he’s sad is he cause a girl cried.

“Sojung-ah, I’m sorry. I-“

Sowon left him and went straight to the bathroom. Bobby look at her for a while and then look at the 2 people in front of him. “See what’ve you done? If you didn’t want to broke our heart, then you shouldn’t has a relationship with us in the first place! We’re done Jisoo. I hope I’ll never meet you or look at your face after this incident.” He said and left the 2 dumbfounded couple.

Bobby never felt this feeling before, but he seems worried with Sowon.

***

The tension in the recording room could make everyone scared. Yerin grab her lyrics sheet tightly. Her eyes darted to somewhere else unless its not B.I’s eyes.

“On the count of three, the recording is begin. 1, 2, 3.”

Yerin started singing and she’s trying the best as she can because she didn’t want to repeat it over and over. She hope she will finish this in one take and went to the practice room. But her hopes is over when she heard B.I’s voice echoing in her headphone.

“Your voice is strained. There isn’t a power and feeling in your voice. Again.”

Yerin started singing again as the music begin to play but after 6 seconds, B.I voice interrupt her once again. “Your voice is so flat it’s really ugly. Again.”

She breathed heavily and she singing again, again and again but B.I always interrupt her and gave her a pretty hurt comments.

“Again.”

She singing again but then someone open the recording room. Yerin could see a girl, a girl from the Blackpink group, started clinging into B.I arms. For the first time of her life, she could see B.I’s smile showing his deep dimples. Yerin keep singing but her mind somewhat distracted to the two lovebirds activity.

But suddenly, she’s started thinking B.I will let her go and accept her voice to be in the song because his girlfriend came and make his mind distracted . Yerin smile a little but—

“Again.”

Crap.

Yerin look at him annoyingly and started singing again. She record the song for almost two hour and Yerin could feel hurt badly. “Once i—“

“Stop.”

B.I look at her with a cold stare. “I don’t understand how could you became a singer if your voice isn’t better than a beggar in the street.” He said. “You’re voice is so flat, emotionless, and you also miss some note and high note. Do you expect me to edit this for you? The answer is NO!”

Yerin stare at him and she could feel her eyes are getting hot and tears will come down in a second. “You’re voice is really bad and ugly. Did your company took you just because your visual?” asked him. “Tch, even your visual aren’t that great.”

“You’re so useless and talentless.”

Yerin narrowed her eyes and looked at B.I. The girl beside him also look at him surprised and hit his arm with a look—What have you done?!—to him. Yerin is okay with his nonstop blabbering hurtful comment to her, but now? He called her useless. Its really disrespectful and he hurt her pride. There’s a stab in her heart now.

It’s really hurt, but it’s not bleeding.

She took off her headphone and go out from the recording box. Her eyes is red and she look at B.I with a teary eyes. “Then cut me out from the song if my voice is really ugly for you. And who do you think you are calling me useless? You may have a lot of talent but you don’t have an attitude.” Yerin left the recording room or precisely, YG building with crying.

She really hate him.

 

A/N : 

Hi, i'm sorry for my late update. and this story, urgh.. idk. i just kinda confused. should i discontinued this?