the start of something new

Undefined Relationship

 

It’s been 2 month since Yang Hyunsuk and So SungJin told Sowon and Bobby that they’re participated in a new SBS show. And it been 2 month they practice together, in YG practice room or Source Music practice room. But neither of them have a good relationship. They mostly just looked at each other awkwardly and went out from the practice room without any conversation.

But still, their teamwork together is incredible. The day when Yang Hyunsuk and So Sungjin monitoring their practice, they received many compliment even from YG himself. Although those two didn’t know the relationship between the groups, they seem relieved that they combined a great collaboration.

It’s 2 day before the show’s first recording. Gfriend and iKON are still practicing in YG building till midnight. They tried to make every step of dance sync. The dance also required an acting so it’s little difficult for both group.

SinB lay down on the floor just like the others. They’re panting and the music still playing on repeat. She looked at her members who looks exhausted just like her. She took a glance over iKON and they seem tired as well.

“Don’t you think we should have a dinner together?” she said loudly, enough for everyone in the room hear it. SinB look at her members and then look at iKON. “We already practiced together for 2 month yet we still like a stranger. Weird.”

SinB looked at Chanwoo for a moment, “We only practiced 2 weeks with Seventeen and we already like a family. Didn’t you think we should uh.. start building our friendship?”

The room is silent. No one response her words. But then Jinhwan get up and put his cap, “Yeah, you’re right. We haven’t had a dinner today. Let’s go together shall we?”

SinB nodded and she looked at her members, “Let’s go.”

Meanwhile the boys doesn’t have any choice except follow the oldest brother. They go out from the building with mask and a cap. They’re hiding their identity and walk carefully to the restaurant.

 They sit on a table at the corner. The restaurant isn’t crowded like usual. It’s because it’s midnight already and everyone is sleeping.

The warm feeling as soon as you step into the restaurant make everyone choose this as their favorite place. The vintage feels in every corner fill an aesthetic feeling for this restaurant. The painting hanging on the wall, the vintage lamp and the therapy candles, everything is perfect.

Also every Friday and Saturday night, they provide an acoustic music live for their customer. But for any other day, they just playing a classic music or old 80-90’s music.

“What should we do?”

Jinhwan look at the others after they ordering their food. They didn’t know what to do since both groups are extremely awkward.

“We should play a game.” Eunha suggested, “uh… truth or dare?”

“If we play a game we would be loud af. The other customer must be bothered with us.”  June scratching his neck.

“Nah, there aren’t much people here. We should play it now.” Yuju  took her mineral water bottle and start spinning it at the table.

The bottle spinning fastly and suddenly it slows down.

“Chanwoo!”

Chanwoo groans and let out a deep sigh. “Truth or dare?”

“Ugh.. I’m a man, so I choose dare.”

“Flirt with one of the waitersses here.” Bobby smile viciously causing the younger to freak out. Chanwoo blinking a several times and groans loadly. “Fine,” Chanwoo stand up from his seat and walking towards a young waiters who’s cleaning one of the table.

Chanwoo talked for a moment and then leave her as soon he’s finished. Chanwoo covered his face meanwhile the others start teasing him. “Now let’s continue it!” Chanwoo said loudly and spin the bottle again.

“SinB!”

SinB widen her eyes and shook her head, “What?! Why?!!”

“Truth or dare?”

“Gosh, I choose dare.”

“Please dance in front of that waiter.” Chanwoo pointed to a waiter who’s talking with his friend. SinB glared at Chanwoo and finally do her job with other members smiling and giggling.

Sowon took out her handphone and start record SinB embarrassing moments. Eunha upload SinB’s video to her private instagram and laughing together.

“You all gonna be dead!” SinB glaring to everyone and then spin the bottle again. 

“Bobby!”

Bobby who’s still yawning, now choking because he accidentally swallowing his own spit. He’s coughing and look at others. “I choose, truth.”

“Eyyy not fun.”

“You got no jams.”

“Okay, so why are you so awkward with June?”

“Why?! Why did you drag me in?!” June protest but his mouth suddenly get blocked by Donghyuk.

“I’m not awkward with him. You’re the one who make my relationship with him awkward!” he said and then spin the bottle roughly. “Gosh Bobby you look so awkward now.”

“Now, oh! Yuju-ssi!”

“What should I choose, huh, I choose dare.”

June look at Yuju brightly, “Confess your love to that man.”

Yuju and others look at a man who’s sitting with his girlfriend at the other side of the restaurant. Yuju widen her eyes, “Are you crazy?! The women could get the wrong idea! Stupid!”

“Nah, it’s okay.”

“How about we make some drama?” Sowon said.

“What do you mean?” Yunhyeong look at Sowon curiously.

“So, Yuju will suddenly come to that man, confess her love. And when the girl started suspicious of him, someone from iKON will come to Yuju and start fighting with her as her boyfriend.”

 “Wooahh..”

“Okay then.” Hanbin agreeing.

The drink  is served and after drinking their drink, the bottle spin around once again to determinate the ‘lucky ones’. Everyone look at the bottle intense, hoping luck is on their side.

The bottle spin slowly and..

“JUNE!”

Yuju laugh histerically and banging the table. June dropping his jaw as soon as he realized he has to be in this silly drama as Yuju’s boyfriend.

“Wait.. Wait.. Wait what?!”

“You suggest this idea first and you get backfire. Hahahhaa!”

June’s face literally blank but then he start listening their plan.

Yuju start walking to the man and start acting. The others couldn’t hear what she’s saying but they dying with laughter. Sowon record it with her handphone meanwhile the others look at them intensely.

“June, June, it’s your time!”  Jinhwan as the director, pushing June as the situation getting hot. June walk roughly and yelling to Yuju.

The others laughing in a silent. They hiding their face and the others clapping their hands.

“What are you doing?! Why did you confess your felling to him?! I’m your boyfriend Yuna!”

“Wow, how did he knew Yuju’s real name?” ask Umji amused. The others shrugged and start focusing their attention to the two actors. 

“Don’t push me idiot! It’s been none of your business!” Yuju take a step back realising her back touching the cold wall. 

“None of my business? You’re my girlfriend. You’re mine!”

“Pffft.” iKON and Gfriend members laughing as they heard the cheesy lines from June’s mouth. Umji and Donghyuk start walking to them silently. They crawling to the couples and start explaining the situation.

“I’m sorry, but we’re playing a truth or dare. We’re actually didn’t know you guys.” Donghyuk smiles to the couples.

“If you don’t mind, can you act until these two finished their quarrel? Thank you.” Umji bowing and then comeback to their seat silently.

June and Yuju still blabbering and didn’t care about the others.

“Lmao, they’re so into the acting.” Sowon laugh.

“You’re right—“

Bobby narrowed his eyes. “What happe—“ Sowon jaw dropped after she saw the scene in front of her. The others also got shocked.

It’s because,

June kissed Yuju.

Yuju widen her eyes as soon as June separate his lips. Then he bow to the couples who’s watching them all the time. “I’m sorry, we’re just playing truth or dare. Sorry for making you guys fighting. I hope your relationship lasting forever.” June drag Yuju to their seat and pick a chopsticks because the food already arrived.

“What’s wrong with your faces?”June start eating his food and look at them confused.

“J..June… Did.. you… just… kiss, Yuju?” ask Jinhwan.

“Huh?”

June look at them and then stare at Yuju who’s still in the midst of her mind. “No, I didn’t kiss her.”

“B..but you..” SinB look really shocked.

“No, I didn’t really kiss her. It’s just your angle that makes you think I kissed Yuju.” Said June calmly. “Of course I wouldn’t want to kiss this girl.”

“Ah~” Everyone nodded understand and then start eat their food with a warmer atmosphere.

Yuju eating her food silently. Sometimes she’s stealing glances at June but that man didn’t really care. Her heart is beating very fast. She look at the others who’s continuously throwing a diss and a joke toward each other.

They didn’t knew that actually June indeed kissed her in the lips.

 

_____________________________________________________________________________

gosh, it's been a long time since i update this story haha. sorry, i didn't really have the mood to continue this story :' and i'm sorry because i never answer your replies because i rarely open asianfanfics. Forgive me readers #bow. i really appreciated your comment and i'm so happy to see such a positive response. I'll answer your comment from now on :) 

sorry for this weird story :') i hope we could see their collaboration in real life! Yuju x June duet, and Hanbin x Yerin collab :))