4. Another fight

Undefined Relationship

 

SinB is running through the hallway at the SBS building. She and Gfriend members are attending a variety show despite their busy schedule. Yes, they will comeback within a week and they will talk about comeback preparation at the show.

She almost slipped if someone didn’t hold her wrist tightly and pull her closer. She blinked her eyes for a several times before stood up awkwardly.

“M..Moonbin?”

A handsome guy, with a beautiful eyesmile and fair skin look at her with a wide smile. He look at her with an admiring looks before he answered, “Oh hei Eunbi. What are you doing here?”

SinB look at him shyly, “We’re shooting a variety show here.”

“Really? I think Gfriend haven’t  release a new song this year.” He look at her confused. SinB smiled, “Well, we will comeback next week. We’ve already release new teaser photos.”

“Oh sorry. I haven’t look at it yet. You know, Astro are having a comeback atleast 2 times a year and a very long promotion.” Moonbin said and SinB nodded lightly.

The only male friends she have is Moonbin. She’s kinda close with BTS Jungkook and Jhope, but Moonbin knew her secret and he have been together with her since childhood. During their trainee days, SinB couldn’t contacted him but they always came to a café to talked about their daily life. Until SinB will debut with Gfriend, she couldn’t contacted Moonbin because she’s so busy being a rookie idol.

“Looking through the past, we’ve been grew up and become an adult really fast.” She thought. Moonbin looked at her before he her hair.

“Aish what are you doing? You ruined my hair!” SinB said. Moonbin laugh loudly. SinB felt butterflies in her stomach as she saw Moonbin laugh.

“Sorry princess.” He said jokingly and SinB hit him really hard.

“Moonbin? SinB? What are you doing here?”

SinB and Moonbin looked at a tall and handsome boy looking at them confused. SinB blinked her eyes for several times and then look at Moonbin for a second. What is he doing here?

“Chanwoo! We finally met!” Moonbin hug his bestfriend and tapped his shoulder lightly. SinB isn’t interested to join their conversation and stood there awkwardly.

“Yeah. We’ve finished our concert in Japan and preparing our comeback for next week.”

SinB look at him surprised, “So, iKON will comeback at the same time as Gfriend?”

“Really? Wow, Gfriend will comeback next month too! Wow, we will see a great competition between 2015 Rookie Monster.”

Chanwoo hit Moonbin and they laugh together. Chanwoo look at SinB for a second, “Is it true your group will comeback next month?”

SinB was taken aback with his question and cringed at her attempt of trying to escape the conversation. “Uh yeah.”

“Well, that’s good.”

“What?” asked Moonbin and Chanwoo just shook his head. Moonbin look at his watch and then excuse himself to leave to his next schedule. Meanwhile Chanwoo and SinB are still stood there like mannequins.

“So..” Chanwoo cleared his throats trying to open a conversation, “Gfriend will comeback next month?”

“Yeah.”

 Chanwoo glanced toward SinB and he could see a non-amusement look from her face. A different face from before. He let out a deep sigh. “I guess you didn’t really like me huh?”

SinB looked at him confused. “Huh what?”

Chanwoo look at her and gave her a bitter smile. “Nevermind. I guess I disturbed your conversation earlier.”

SinB stunned. Her heart ached a little when she saw his gaze toward her. Chanwoo leave her and said a simple goodbye to her. But after 5 minute since his departure, SinB haven’t move an inch.

***

Eunha put on her mask and leave Source Music building to buy some snack. Her members convinced her to go because they didn’t have any energy left. So being a good partner, she walked to a minimarket near their company.

She walked casually not afraid of her fans because Buddy respected their privacy and their neighborhood are too busy to care their existence. She stopped and her jaw dropped.

The minimarket is closed!

So she have to go to a supermarket? Eunha let out a deep sigh and then walked to a bus stop. She put her cap tightly and then she go to the supermarket with the bus.

She came into the market and start picking the snack. She also pick a ramen just in case if the members are hungry. She’s going to pick the ramen in the highest shelf but another hand picked it up instead.

Eunha look at the owner and startled when she looked at him. “Jinhwan-ssi?”

The small guy look surprised as her but he managed to maintain his expression. “Oh. what are you doing here?”

“Uh, shopping?”

Jinhwan chuckled and he nodded. Eunha smiled and then she grab a box of kimchi into her basket. She looked around to checked if her/his fans are recognized them. “We shouldn’t talked at this place. You know, scandals?”

“Don’t worry. There aren’t many fans because they’re going to school and work. This supermarket also consist with an ahjumma who’s having their leisurely times.” He said calmly and for a second, Eunha look calm than before.

“If they captured us, just said we’re having a collaboration for a show. Simple isn’t it?” he said again and now faced her. Eunha looked at him and gave him a sheepishly smile.

“You’re right.”

They’re going to the drink section and start picking a mineral water and isotonic drink. Eunha look at Jinhwan who’s gazing to some beer. “Did you and your members are drinking a beer? Or maybe drinking an alcohol?”

“Sometimes we drink a beer. But it’s only me, Bobby and Yunhyeong. Sometimes B.I join us when he’s stressed.” He answered

“Oh. we never drink a beer.” Eunha smiled. Jinhwan laugh, “Yes of course. You’re in a girlgroup and we’re still a rookie. And your members are underage too.”

“Underage? Well, Sowon unnie is born in 95 meanwhile Yerin unnie is born in 96. I already an adult too!” She retorted.

“95? 96? It means your oldest member is in the same age as Bobby Yunhyeong meanwhile the other is in the same line as B.I. interesting.” He said and then he smiled. “Well, I hope your members will get along with our members! We should make a great collaboration!”

“Yeah you’re right.”

Eunha and Jinhwan went to the cashier and paid their stuff. The 2 people came out from the supermarket and Eunha look at Jinhwan with a smile plastered in her face. “Well, I should go to our practice room as soon as possible.”

“Are you having a comeback too?” he asked and Eunha nodded. “Yeah! We’re having a comeback stage next week at M Countdown!”

“Cool! iKON will have a comeback stage at M Countdown too!” Jinhwan smile brightly and Eunha squealed like a girl. “Wow! That’s great! Well. I have to go! Bye Jinhwan-ssi! Nice to meet you!” Eunha run leaving Jinhwan who’s still stunned like a stone and smiled like an idiot.

Eunha walk happily to Gfriend’s practice room and she placed the food at the floor. At a second, the food is gone and now everyone are laying on the ground.

“What make you so long?” asked Umji while she blow her ramen.

“The minimarket is closed so I have to walk to the supermarket.” She answered and Umji nodded. The room is quiet because they’re too focused to their food.

“Oh, I met Jinhwan iKON in supermarket. He said iKON will comeback next week too. At MCountdown too!"

The other members look at Eunha and let out a deep sigh. “What? Why?” asked Eunha confused.

“iKON are strong both pyshic and digitally. It’s really hard to beat them.” Sowon answered. “and don’t forget their million fans.”

“Not only that, I will met one of the cocky iKON members. Ugh. Since the cola accident, I really hate him.” Yuju bite her chopsticks and Umji laugh at her.

SinB look at her members and sigh deeply. Ah, she will met Chanwoo again. She feel awkward to him although they were really close back then.

Sowon seem panic and kinda worried their comeback will not as successful as before. She sigh deeply and start eating her ramen instead.

Meanwhile Yerin seem unbothered about this news. Although she’s mad because she will met the arrogant iKON’s leader, she keep her personal feelings aside and start thinking the response of their comeback later.

“Ah, we haven’t practice together for the collaboration.” Sowon said and then sigh.

I’m tired.

***

Gfriend and iKON are standing face to face to each other at the YG dance practice room. The girls are  still shocked because they’ve been scolded at the recording room by the one and only leader, B.I

The iKON members seem okay because they’ve always been scolded by B.I since their trainee days. But not for the girls. The most scolded member in Gfriend is Yerin.

Yerin didn’t knew what was her fault to B.I because he makes her sang for almost one hour. Even the cocky guy, Junhoe, said to B.I that she’s already sing really good for the song. But that guy didn’t listen to him and make Yerin sing and sing again until hurt.

 Yerin glance to B.I coldly and clenched her fist. You bastard. Wait till you get my revenge.

They will learning the dance for the collaboration. Gfriend’s choreographer and BTS choreographer are already preparing themselves.

“Okay listen up. I will teach you the important part of the choreography and the hardest part from this choreo. And the rest will be teach by SinB and Yerin.” Junhee saem said and then start monitoring the dance.

The first part of the dance is a group dance by iKON. They dance really powerfull and their dance is really hard. The next step is Gfriend members came to the scene. They acted and dance just like in  High School Musical movie.

After that, they started learning the last part, dance together as a group. Some of them are already dance really well. B.I, Jinhwan and Junhoe are already sat down and watch other members. Meanwhile in Gfriend, only SinB and Yerin who could catch up the hard choreo. And the hardest part is, they’re must keep the synchronization in every step of the dance.

Although Gfriend member didn’t know, iKON’s member are looking at them with an admiration look because the girls keep on dancing for the same part non-stop. They even notice every little mistake in every part of their body.

“So that’s why Gfriend always get the Best Dance Performance.” Jinhwan said to Bobby and Bobby nod in agreement. Chanwoo look at SinB who keep dance in the front and always help others member.

“Yuju eonni, your hand.” SinB said and Yerin fixed Yuju’s hand. “1,2,3.” They keep dancing until they’re exhausted and get a great result.

Sowon get up and excuse herself  to go filling her bottle. At the same time, Bobby also went outside with the same excuse as Sowon. Gfriend and iKON didn’t talk to each other. The Gfriend members are too exhausted to talk right now.

“Jung Yerin-ssi follow me.” B.I said while he stood up and look at her with a cold glare. Yerin look at him and then she get up and follow him to the recording room.

Ah, I have to record this song again? She thought tiredly.

***

Sowon lean against the wall while she wait the dispenser/? To filled her bottle. She tapped her foot several times and look into the empty space.

DAK!

Sowon look into her right side with her eyes open widely as she look at someone who’s already laying on the ground while groaned loadly. “Oh my, are you okay?”

He look at her annoyingly, “Okay?! You should’ve take a look what have you done!”

Sowon look at her bottle which now filled with the water until spilled everywhere. Sowon took her bottle and then start looking for a mop. She look at him, “Uh, I’m sorry.”

“Sorry? Psh, this is my new clothes and now you making them wet. Gfriend’s member are hopeless.”

Sowon look at him surprised. “Excuse me? Hopeless? Pft. Sorry mister, you were just slipped because of the water from my bottle.”

“If the leader are clumsy no wonder the members are—“

“Clumsy?! Okay I’m sorry for making you fell but don’t you think you’re rude for calling someone ‘hopeless’ or ‘clumsy’ before knowing their trueself?” She said angrily.

“I don’t need to know your personality because I don’t care.” He grinned and Sowon gritted her teeth.

“Listen you slant-eyes, i—“

“What did you just said?!” he snapped. “Slant-eyes?! You piece of—“

“Piece of what?! Do you want to cursed at me? Go ahead!” Sowon retorted. Bobby look at her and clenching his fists. “You’re so annoying and rude and—“

“Say it to yourself. You’re the one who started this argument sir.” She said.

“You’re the one who make this whole ty conversation stick!” He said while glaring at her. Sowon gasped and look at him, “Stick?! STICK?! Said someone who have slant-eyes—“

“Said someone who is a stick!”

“You bastard—“

“Are you referring to yourself?” Bobby mock her causing Sowon face red. “You little rascal!” she yelled.

DAK!

Sowon hit Bobby face causing the man look at her terrified. “You… how dare you punch my face?!” he said and now he grabbed her hair roughly.

“Akh! Get off your dirty hand from my hair!”

“Get off your ugly hand first from my face!”

They’re fighting in the hallway and their voice could be heard anywhere. They bit each other arm, slap other face, punching each other and—

“Huh? Jin oppa what are you doing here?”

Sowon look at a 2 people who look panicked and terrified right now.   

 

 

A/N : 

Sorry for this long update guys~