relation

Undefined Relationship

 

“Are you nervous?”

SinB turn her head to the left and see Chanwoo standing beside her, hands on his chest meanwhile his eyes staring at the big monitor tv. SinB shrugged and let out a small sigh, “Kinda.”

Chanwoo nod. He understand how she felt. I mean, their opponent is none other than BTS and Red Velvet. Oh yeah, don’t forget freaking Seventeen-Pristin, Got7-Twice and Wanna One-Weki Meki. All of them are well known for their dancing. Of course Gfriend and iKON have a reason to feel slightly down.

“But we can show them what we got! Don’t we?”

“Yeah.” Chanwoo smile. He sighs deeply and bow to other contestant.

“Eyy SinB!”

SinB turn her head and smile when she see one of her bestfriend, Seungkwan. SinB let out her gummy smile and smack Seungkwan loudly. “Eyy hello fam! Wyd?!”

Seungkwan groan and his , “EunBi please stop smacking my ! I know my is really—“

“Stop.” SinB glare at Seungkwan. “It’s just a friendly greeting. Why are you so stiff. Relax dude.” SinB smile meanwhile Seungkwan chuckled irritably. “Friendly greeting huh? Then why didn’t you smack Chanwoo’s ?”

Chanwoo who just heard his name and a word ‘’ immediately turn his head facing Seungkwan and SinB who’s now look down in embarrassment.

“Sorry?”

“Hey, Chanwoo-ssi, SinB want to smack your !”

“NO! OH SHUT UP PINHEAD!” SinB look at Seungkwan with her red-tomato face. Seungkwan only let out a laugh and a smirk teasing the girl.

“It really is Chanwoo. She said it’s a friendly greeting to her best friends. Well, you’re her bestfriend, aren’t you?”

SinB stop hitting Seungkwan and her face is no longer red meanwhile Chanwoo look away. In a second, the atmosphere in there turn really awkward. Seungkwan, being clueless, laugh really hard, “What’s wrong EunBi? You feel embarrassed to smack Chanwoo’s ? Oh my god!”

Seungkwan laugh really hard and hit SinB several times, “Don’t tell me you have a feeling to Chanwoo?! Then what about Moonbin? You ditch him?! Oh my god EunBi! Hahahaha!”

Chanwoo and SinB remain silent and watching Seungkwan losing himself in the floor.

“Seungkwan what are you doing? Let’s go record our performance!” shout his leader, Scoups from afar. Seungkwan get up from his position and look at SinB-Chanwoo with his teary eyes.

“Okay, I gotta go. See you soon lovebirds!”

Seungkwan has left and unknowingly, Chanwoo and SinB let out a deep breath they unconsciously held. They look at each other and look away in a second.

Chanwoo rub his back head meanwhile SinB bit her lips with her eyes wandering around. 

“Sin—“

“I.. I gotta go.” SinB smile weakly and left Chanwoo alone. Chanwoo look at her and sigh deeply. Their friendship literally broken just because that incident from 7 years ago.

.

.

Sowon look at Bts who’s perform at the stage with Red Velvet. She frown, still remembering the incident that happened 2 months ago at YG building. The incident that makes her cried for 1 week straight. She sigh, she always tried to avoid that man but in the end she always meet him. Nothing, it’s just Sowon doesn’t want to looked at that annoying face again.

“Hhh..”

“Seriously girl, lift up your mood. It’s annoying.”

Sowon look at Bobby who’s preparing himself not too far from her. “What happen? Nervous? Why would you guys nervous? Aren’t you guys like the queen of dance?”

“No.. It’s not..”

Bobby follow Sowon’s gaze and nodded his head, understood immediately. “Ah, that jerk?”

“Yeah..”

“Why would you still minding that annoying man. Just move on! Like me, I never look at that girl whenever we pass in the building.”

“It’s  just different.”

“Different what? Oy, you’re lucky your man and you didn’t belong in the same company. I have to bear myself looking at that face whenever I went to the building or my apartement block.”

Sowon stare at Bobby and smile slightly, “Well it must be hard for you.”

“Nah, It becomes a habit.”

Bobby is done preparing himself and walk towards Sowon. Sowon smile, “You’re great. Enduring pain by yourself. Unlike me..”

“Ck, stop it. Stop it! Come on, I talk to you in order to make you feel a bit better, guess it’s a wrong move.” Bobby said annoyingly. “Now, let’s smilee!”

Bobby place his hands at Sowon’s face and then his fingers pulling up the corner of her lips together. “That’s it, you look better when you smile. Beside, if you frowning like that, the other members might feel intimidated.”

“Smile!”

Bobby smile widely, showing his cute teeth. Sowon laughing at his behavior, “Ooh, I don’t know you have this side to eh? You’re good at this. Is this why that girl fell for you?”

“Stop it! Let’s not talk about that annoying people.”

“Okay Mr. Kim.”

“Yeah, yeah whatever Mrs.Kim.”

.

.

 “Stand by! And.. Go!”

Gfriend and iKON now recording their stage. They perform really well despite their relationship to each other. The pds and another idols who are watching, look at them in awe. Their choreography are on point and their synchronization is no joke. Well, they indeed the best rookies from 2015.

They have record for 2 hours and they went backstage. Their waiting room is beside to each other. In their way, they greet many idols and bow several times.

“Hello, hello! Hell—“

“—Oops! Watch out!”

Jinhwan caught Eunha before she fell from bumping a staff. Eunha look at Jinhwan and smile, “Thank you.”

“You’re welcome. You should watch your step. It’s kinda narrow here.”

“Yes, thank you!”

Jinhwan smile at her and walk beside Eunha. They look like a cute couple, the smallest from their group and probably the only members who get along to each other. “Well, great job there.” He said.

“You too. I’m glad we finished the recording smoothly. Watching other contestant’s performance made me nervous.”

“Me too.” Jinhwan laugh together with Eunha.

“I hope we could win.” She said. “Not only we could make our boss happy, but we could be friends too!”

“Well I’m your friend Eunha.”

“Not me.” Eunha laugh. “I mean the others. You know our members are hating each other for a reason we don’t know.”

“You’re right. I’m glad we’re already friends.”

Eunha smile, “Yeah, well—“

“Eunha.”

Eunha and Jinhwan turn their backs and see Jungkook with Taehyung come to them. “Oh hello, what brings you here?”

“Not me, it’s Jungkook.” Taehyung said while he pushing the younger boy causing him stand closer to the Eunha. Eunha look at him confused, “What?”

“I’m wondering if you have a time on Saturday. I have a ticket.”

"hm?"

"it's a movie tickets."

Eunha frown, but she nod lightly. “Okay, I don’t have any job that day though. I’ll see you at Saturday then.” She said and Jungkook’s face turn really happy after hearing her answer. “Thank’s Eunha!”

Eunha nod and turn backway to gfriend’s waiting room. Meanwhile Jinhwan saw her and Jungkook with a blank stare. It’s just something really hurt his chest when Eunha accepted Jungkook’s offer.

Eunha come to her waiting room and smile brightly, the thoughts of watching movie with Jungkook is just.. perfect. She always admire that boy since her trainee days and she really happy because these day, Jungkook always had a chat with her every night.

Well, he is her very first crush.

.

.

“Umji, what are you doing here?”

“Hello, Donghyuk-ssi.”

Well, they’re another ‘couple’ who get along really well aside from Jinhwan and Eunha. Donghyuk smile and sit beside her.

“I just want to be alone now.”

“Did I bother you? Sorry—“

Umji widened her eyes and grab Donghyuk’s hand in an instant. “No! It’s okay. You’re not bothering me. In fact I kinda happy you’re here, I feel lonely.”

“You want to be alone but now you feel lonely huh?” Donghyuk laugh a little and take a sit beside Umji again.

“Yeah I kinda weird.”

“It’s okay to be weird. I’m weird too.” Donghyuk smile, “Well all of my members are weird.”

“Not only your members, my members too. In fact, I’m the only insane one in gfriend.” she said. “You’re the same as me. I’m the insane one in iKON. Everyone is just too weird and crazy. I can’t handle them.” Donghyuk laugh together with Umji.

“You have a lot of friend.” Donghyuk look at Umji. Umji let out a thin smile, “Well yeah, but I don’t have much friends compare to the others.”

“But you still have a friend.”

Umji glance at Donghyuk, “You don’t have any friends?”

“Well, iKON are my family and brothers. I have a friends from my middle school but I don’t have any idol friends. In fact, iKON members didn’t have any idol friends.”

“That’s sad.”

“Yeah it is.” Donghyuk nod in agreement. “But we already talk with Seventeen. Jinhwan hyung  and Seventeen’s Woozi get along really well.”

“I’m sure you will find a friend.” Umji pat Donghyuk’s back  and lean her back against the wall. “You already have a friend though.”

“Hm?”

“Me.”

Umji smile at Donghyuk causing the boy to burst into a cute laughing after seeing her smile.

 .

.

Yuju walks in the corridor after washing her hands. From the opposite direction, June come while staring at his handphone. Yuju stunned a bit. She bit her lips as her mind recalling the Truth or Dare game in the café a week ago.

“Oh my god..”

Yuju walk back and forth thinking how should she act in front of him now. It’s really embarrassing. She really don’t understand why that guy looks so calm after the kiss. Does that mean he has kissed a lot of girl back then? Wait, why would she think of this right now?!

“What are you doing.”

“OH MY GOD! YOU SCARED ME!”

June look at Yuju confused meanwhile the girl clear . “D..don’t you know I get startled easily?”

“No..”

Yuju snort and shake her head. “Whatever, don’t bother me, mind your own business.”

“Watch out!”

Yuju almost hit a wall and she dodge that easily but she hit a banner instead. The banner fell down causing a loud thump on the floor. Yuju shut her eyes and sigh really deep. She pick up the banner half-heartly and almost jump when she see another hand next to her.

“Let me help.”

Yuju nod and they slowly put back the banner into the right place. June stare at Yuju, “Why are you look so terrified?”

“Huh? Who?”

“You. Like someone is chasing you.”

Yuju laugh really loud, “No! Of course not! What are you talking about?! Oh my god. You’re so funny! Hahahaha!”

June raise his eyebrows, “Uh.. I’m not being funny.”

“But you still funny!”

“Don’t tell me you still remember that kiss?”

BANG!

Yuju froze and look at June stiffly. “N..No! What.. why would. Oh c’mon! Why would I remember that kiss from a stupid dare! Hahaha you’re so funny! What did you eat this morning? Why everything you said today are so funny?” Yuju laugh and walk really fast leaving June in the corridor alone.

June shook his head, “You still remember that kiss stupid.”

***

Hanbin come to a café to meet someone. He sit at the corner with a hat and mask covering his face. He tapping his hand to the table with humming one of new unreleased iKON’s song. He look out of the window and let out a deep sigh.

“Sorry I’m late.”

Hanbin looked up and smile although it’s not visible because of his mask. “Mino hyung, it’s okay. You have a lot of schedule.”

Mino, the member of Winner come with a smile plastered in his face. He look at Hanbin and take a seat in front of him. 

“Hahaha, you’re right. How about you? I heard you join that program.”

“Yeah. The dance program. Just like the remix.”

“I envy of you though. I want to join that program too.” Mino  pouting and Hanbin let out a small laugh. “Why, it’s exhausting really. And you need to cooperate with another group so it’s really hard.”

“That’s the reason why I envied you. Because you collaborate with other groups.”

“Ck, why? You want to have a collab with Red Velvet? To meet Irene sunbae again?” Hanbin . He knew his hyung get ship a lot with that goddess leader from Red Velvet.

Mino shook his head, “No. I don’t want to collaborate with them.”

“Then with who?” ask Hanbin curious.

“With your partner.”

Hanbin halt a second. His face turn serious. “M..my partner? Gfriend you mean? W..why?”

Mino smile a bit and look at Hanbin, “You know I kinda interested with Gfriend lately.” He said. His smile widened, “Especially with Yerin.”

 

________________________________________________________________________

okay, i'm terribly sorry because i update this really late. Oh my god, i feel so bad. i'm sorry. I want to continue this story back then but i don't have any idea. Until i watched master key and kinda have an idea to continue this story. I can't promise a fast update because you know, author-block. but i will try to update this as soon as possible :) thank you for everyone who wait for this crappy story :) please keep sending love for our gfriend and ikon!

anyway who ship mino and yerin? i ship them so much. My hanrin ship kinda..shake a little bit after minorin moment. 

Let's just hope hanrin will have a lot of moment this year and next year :')