Meet up

Undefined Relationship

 

This is awkward.

The room is filled by 13 people and nobody even want to start the conversation. The meeting was over an hour ago yet no one talked. iKON members seem ignorant about this atmosphere nor with Yuju and Yerin. Because those 2 are the victim of iKON’s member rudeness.

Sowon is kinda uncomfortable and that was shown in her eyes, her eyes often stole a glance to B.I, the leader of his team. Maybe she's expected such a greeting from him or his group. It’s a little weird if Gfriend talk first.

Jinhwan narrowed his eyes to B.I, which still have a daydreaming and he let out a deep sigh. This is not gonna work. He cleared his throat, getting ready to talk as the oldest person in here.

“So.. uh, well.. how do you think about this show?”

Jinhwan could feel pairs of eyes are staring up to him. He put a cheeky smile and he glare to s because of their action. Sowon smiled awkwardly and bow a little to Jinhwan, “Uh yeah. It’s nice to work with you.”  

Silence.

Jinhwan rolled his eyes and gave up to enlighten the mood in this room. Bobby or Yunhyeong seems hopeless neither B.I. For junhoe and Chanwoo, he didn’t expect much from them, and Donghyuk, he still unwell and  he understand Donghyuk doesn’t have to be the mc of this boring meeting.

Yerin sigh loudly causing B.I to look at her. She's playing with her finger and casually gazing the interior of the luxurious room. For a second, B.I is in awe how awkward and boring this failed meeting. Feeling unresponsible, he straightened his back and look at others.

“So, what do you think about our concept?”

His deep voice awaken entire people in that room. Sinb is stretching her arms because she has tasted a terrible atmosphere.

“Should we have a cheerful concept?” Yunhyeong suggested. And then he flicked his finger and look at Gfriend. “Didn’t you guys were having a collab with Seventeen at MAMA?”

The girls slowly nod and Yunhyeong smile brightly. “You are awesome. I saw in tv that time. That was spectacular, incredible—“

“—gosh stop that Yunhyeong hyung.” Donghyuk snapped—feeling embarrassed of him. Yunhyeong smile shyly. He’s the only one who look very happy and kind of all members. Yuju thought as she look at Yunhyeong.

B.I glance at Bobby who seem not interested at this topic and look at Sowon. “Uh, do you have any idea?”

“Not so much.” Sowon said. “Maybe Yuju or Sinb have an idea?” asked her causing the 2 taken aback. Yuju look at Sinb who seems have an idea.

“This is kinda weird, but maybe we could make a musical such as Glee, High School Musical, or Step Up? That’s my idea. We could've taken the theme of that movie.” She said and smile stiffly. Chanwoo looking at her with a little smile plastered in his face. Whenever he look at her, his mood is getting better.

“Actually that is a pretty good idea.” B.I agreed and he look at s. “Do you guys have an idea?”

Junhoe shrugged and look at B.I “Nope. But don’t we need a mainstream concept? Like maybe… a vampire?”

Yuju look at him with a mocking face. She look at his appearance and shaking her head kinda disgusted of him. Ck, no one would ever agreed to this idea. She thought.

Sinb widened her eyes and look more enthusiastic than before. “Or maybe a concept like Harry Potter? There’s a musical version of them!”

“Uh, so we dance while wearing a cape?” Donghyuk raise his eyebrows. “I’m afraid we could uh, fall?”

“Nah, the cape aren’t touching the floor and we could shorten it a bit to our elbow.” Sinb smile proudly as she have found a diamond.

B.I nod in agreement. “Good. That’s a good concept. I will make the songs then. And the choreography—“

“We could ask Mr. Son or Junhee saem.” Umji retorted. She’s smile to him.

“You know Mr. Son?” Yunhyeong stare at Umji surprised. The girl nod and smiled to him. “Yes. He’s one of our choreographer.”

“Daebak.”

“What? What happen?” Jinhwan asked curiously. “Mr. Son is the choreographer of BTS sunbaenim. You two must be really close to each other huh?” he answered and look at the girl.

Hearing BTS name, Umji, Sowon and Yerin couldn’t help but blush. Yerin face isn’t too red but B.I could see a pink tint in her face. Sowon cleared and try to act normal as she can.

B.I take a deep breath and glancing all over the place. “So, our concept is about Harry Potter. Your choreographer could make a dance and I and some members will make a song. Yeah. That’s it. Meeting over.”

iKON member get up from the chair neither Gfriend. They bow to each other and come out together too. They’re gonna take the lift and they separated into two groups.

The first one are Sowon, Bobby, Yunhyeong, Jinhwan, Eunha, Umji and Donghyuk. In the lift, Yunhyeong are trying to make a conversation with Sowon or others.  They are really grateful to Yunhyeong because he made the atmosphere isn’t too awkward.

Meanwhile the other one is consist of the cold people. B.I, Yerin, Sinb, Chanwoo, Junhoe and Yuju. They're also stand apart from each other. Chanwoo sometimes stole a glance at Sinb but the girl didn’t really care.

The separated group met again and Gfriend excuse themselves because they have a schedule. In other side, iKON are waiting for their manager.

“Aren’t they kind? And cute?” Yunhyeong asked happily.

“Pft, cute?” Junhoe laughed sarcastically and shake his head, Yunhyeong look at him weirdly and turn to other members. “Am I right? And why are you guys not talking for 1 hour? Especially you B.I.”

“Am I not allowed to not speak for a while?”

Yunhyeong sighed, “Its not like that. I mean you’re our leader.”

“Then why aren’t gfriend’s leader started first?” B.I scoffed. Yunhyeong look at him, “Because it’s kinda weird for them to speak up first?”

“He’s right.” Jinhwan spoke. “You aren’t acted like usual. It’s really rare to see you like this. Why?” he asked.

“Maybe he’s nervous being surrounded by a girl.” Junhoe grinned causing B.I to shot a glare at him. He rolled his eyes and put his hand on his jacket.

“Personal matters.”

 

 

__________________________________

Hello! Sorry for this short chapter :) tbh, i still confused how should the relationship between the members go. I already imagine the conflict about 2Won (Sowon- Jiwon lmao), ChanB, EunHwan/? And for Umji Donghyuk, i still searching an idea for their moment. The only one i couldn't imagine is HanRin and YuJun. But those 2 couple relationship will become the most complicated one in this story. 

Hope you guys loved this story :') i will find other idea and update this faster :) sorry for my bad eng again :'