First meet

Undefined Relationship

 

it's already end of the year. 2016 has been a tough year for every idols, including gfriend. They achieved many awards and they're really thankful for that. 2016 is slowly coming to an end, and that mean many music show's awards and year end music festival will be held at the last month. 

Gfriend is receiving an invitation to a big music awards show, MMA or Melon Music Awards. They already attend MMA last year and accept 2015 rookie award too. 

"Girls, you better go to sleep right now. We should keep our stamina and showed a great performance in front of our sunbae's." Sowon clapped her hands in an attempt for her younger member to go to sleep.

But nobody heard the leader's word. Yuju is still playing with her handphone, Eunha is eating a scramble egg with umji, Yerin is listening to the music and reading a book meanwhile SinB is watching a tv.

"Are you guys listening?" There aren't any answer come out from their mouth. Annoyed, she walk towards the living room angrily. Then Sowon turn off the tv and stand in front of SinB.

SinB groaned loudly, "What is wrong with you? Why you should turn off the tv first?! You could snatched Yuju Unnie handphone or Yerin unnie book first!"

"Just go to bed SinB."

"No! I'm not sleepy at this time! It's still 10 p.m! Usually, we still at the dance practice room right now!"

Sowon let out a deep sigh and she grab SinB hand to her bed. "Yaish!! UNNIE! LET ME GOO!!" 

"You're the most stubborn kid in gfriend. I need to put you to your bed first."

SinB look at Sowon annoyingly and put the blanket until it cover her entire body. "Yuju go to sleep. You can play with your handphone tomorrow."

Yuju look at her leader's tired face and put her handphone in the desk. A minute later, the "cute" line are already in their bed after washing the dishes. 

Sowon go to her room and lie down on the bed. She let out a deep sigh and massage her forehead lightly. She kicking the air and sigh again, making Yerin look at her from the upper bed.

"It must be tiring huh? You should go to sleep now." Yerin said quietly as she put her book above the cupboard. "Those kids are really hard to handle." She said and pull the blanket up to cover the neck.

"Yeah, well you should go to sleep too." Sowon nod and she close her eyes.

.

.

.

Gfriend are already at the building where MMA will be held. The other member are playing with their handphone or joking around. They have already receive their first awards and they're gonna prepare for their performance at the 2nd part of the awards show.

SinB sigh deeply while she practiced the move of her solo dance. She breath nervously and suddenly she want to go to the bathroom. She run crazily and finish her business there. 

After washing her hands, she left the bathroom and bumped to a someone. The tissue in her hand fell and she quickly take it. 

"I'm sorry." 

SinB bow to the stranger and get ready to leave before a soft and gentle voice interrupt her. "Eunbi? You're here too?"

Sinb look at a handsome boy with a purple hair staring at her. It's her childhood friend, Jung Chanwoo. 

"Oh you're here too."

Chanwoo chuckled and smile. "Yeah, after having a tour in Japan we finally get back to our hometown."

Sinb smile awkwardly to him. The last time she met chanwoo and his group, iKON, is at MCountdown when gfriend were having comeback with Rough. Ikon already have a goodbye stage and she only looked at him at the behind of stage with other artists when ikon received their triple crown. It been a long time though.

"You must be very busy this year." 

Chanwoo smiled and shake his head. "No we didn't have any comeback except releasing WYD. I often seen an article about your group and you did pretty well this year." 

"Oh yes thank you." Sinb laugh shyly and she look at Chanwoo.

"It's nice to meet you again. I rarely contact others including Moonbin this year." he said. 

Sinb showed her smile and her eyes wander towards other place. "Uh, i gotta go to the artist seat now. My unnies are probably waiting for me."

"Um yes. And good luck to your performance!"

"You too." Sinb smiled and she run leaving Chanwoo who keep looking at her back. He smile sadly as he looking at Sinb. 

it's good to see you, i guess? 

***

Yerin walk behind the stage with a sloppy step. She look at a boy who's stand at the corner with a mc card in his hand. She approached him slowly and smiled. 

"You must be my partner right?" 

The boy only nod without looking at Yerin. She blink her eyes several times and raising her hand, "I'm Jung Yerin. Nice to meet you!" 

"B.I"

Yerin look at him surprised because she didn't expect this kind of reaction.

That B.I guy didn't take a glance nor shake her hands. Yerin put her hands down awkwardly and start reading her mc card instead. They aren't talking to each other until one of the staff called these two idols to come toward the children. 

B.I is caring the child really well meanwhile Yerin only look at them with an awkward smile. Then they grab the child's hand and walk to the stage together greeted by the cheer of the fans. 

"Hello, i'm iKON B.I . It's been a long time...."

Yerin look at him and give her best smile and laugh to response his speech. She even do 'dugudugu' for him and she could imagine how the artist, especially Sinb laughing at her action right now.

"And the winner is..." B.I paused and look at the artist section, "Blackpink! Congratulation!"

They called the rookie awards winner and Yerin could see a smile in B.I face as he look at his 'junior' when they're receiving the trophy. She's not paying attention at B.I, but she is sure that boy is looking at one of the girls. 

Yerin isn't jealous, of course. She's just feeling awkward and weird at the same time.

"Thank you very much!" The girl ended the speech and they're bow together.

After the speech, they both leave the stage with a different direction. Yerin walk slowly with holding her dress meanwhile B.I is walking in front of her.She get down from the stage carefully and B.I only look at her for a second and leave her alone. 

He's so arrogant. 

.

.

Eunha is walking happily after she went to Twice room. She's just talking to Sana, the japanese girl alone in Twice room. They're become closer since ISAC and after another collaboration.

She's walking to her room with a great mood. She smile to the staff and bow lightly. She's humming a song and shake her head happily, before

"Akh! You startled me!"

Eunha almost bump at a boy when she's gonna go to the gfriend room. Then Eunha bow 90 degrees for a several times.

"I'm sorry! I didn't see you!" 

"That's okay. It's my fault too."

"No no! It's my fault. I'm sorry." Eunha bowed again and the boy  chuckled a little. 

"You're so cute. You don't need to bow at me like that. You're my sunbae afterall." He laugh and Eunha is blushing right now because of his laugh. 

"But are you okay?" Eunha look at the boy with a brunette hair intensely, checking if he's hurt.

He smile and look at Eunha who's shorter than him. "I'm fine." He said. "You should go to your group's room." 

"Oh yes. Right. Uh sorry again and nice to meet you." Eunha are going to walk but she stopped for a moment. 

"I'm Gfriend Eunha. And you are?"

"Ikon Jinhwan. Nice to meet you Eunha-ssi." Jinhwan smile to Eunha and the girl leave Jinhwan alone. He smile sheepisly as he thought of Eunha's cute action.

Eunha... she's kinda cute and interesting. I know she's interesting since we first met. 

Jinhwan remember when he blew a confetti from Eunha hair at Gaon Music Awards. Her labelmate is throwing the white confetti into her hair and Jinhwan is trying to blow one of the confetti as she shaking her head. He always checking Gfriend news because they debut at the same time with iKON. And he also covering Me Gustas Tu at iKON concert. 

Jinhwan smile again and walks to iKON makeup room. Hope we could meet again in the future.

***

Sowon walk to the room in the corner of the building. Her manager told her to go to the room number 16 because there's something that she and her member need to know. Sowon are guessing her group will have a collaboration or something because her CEO is going to have a small meeting with her. 

She's going to knock the door but someone taller than her is beside her and already knock the door loudly. Sowon blinking her eyes and look at the boy with a confused face. 

"Excuse-"

The door opened and a man with a creepy smile look at them happily. "Oh! There you are! Come in you two! We have to discuss something!" 

Then Sowon and the boy are walking to the room and sit down face to face with their CEO. 

"Bobby-ah, where is B.I? Isn't he the leader?" 

Bobby look at his ceo with a sly smile. "He's having a stomachache so i'm here to replace him for a while."

Sowon look at Bobby and his CEO, Yang Hyunsuk weirdly and look at her own CEO. "Uh, what are we doing here with them?"

"So you must be Gfriend leader?"

Sowon startled for a moment when YG look and asked her. She nod stiffly. 

"You two must be really confused and wandering whats happen here. So you guys could see, this is a Pd from SBS." 

Sowon and Bobby bow together and start looking at their CEO again. "Myuk Pd are going to have a new show named 'M X C' and it means 'Musical X Collaboration'. So two idol groups will have a collaboration and make a musical drama to compete with other groups." Source Music CEO explained calmly.

"It's kinda same with The Remix but you should collab with a girl groups and make a musical drama. Just like High School Musical. Hahahaha it's fun right?!" YG laugh together with the Source Music CEO.

Meanwhile Sowon and Bobby look at the 2 people in front of them with a not-amused face.

"Uh so why we should collaborate with Gfriend?" Asked Bobby. Sowon look at him, feeling offended with his question.

"I mean, we have a girlgroup in our agency, Blackpink. Why don't we collab with them? Or why you choose Ikon instead of Winner?" 

Sowon look at Bobby for a second and nodded in agreement. "Uh yeah, why should gfriend team up with ikon? Maybe we could collab with other boy group like Seventeen or BTS sunbaenim..."

"It's because you guys are the rookie monster!"

"Uh we are?" Sowon and Bobby ask together.

"Listen Bob, i can't making you collab with Blackpink because they still a rookies! And through this, Ikon can gained many fans in Korea!"

"It's the same as Gfriend too. Gfriend can gain many fans too." The CEO smile at Sowon but she didn't look really happy with this news.

Sowon sigh and look to the 3 men in front of her. "Then how about the fans? The fans would complained and angry because their 'oppas' are paired with us."

YG chuckled and swaying his hands. "Don't worry. We can handle this."

The Myuk pd take out the contract form to Sowon and Bobby. And then they're sign the contract with a worried face.

it will be okay, isn't it?

 

 

 

A/N

Hello! So this is the first chapter. Sorry for the member who couldn't showed up to this chapter. They will came out at the chapter two. Is it boring? Sorry guys ;_; but i hope you still give a lot of support for this story :))

And sorry for my english #RIPENGRISH ;_;