I Love My Family

Hurt me, love me

 

Taekwoon tried his best to take care of hakyeon and their little baby hakyeon was carrying,  the latter had suffered so much in past and taekwoon was sure he deserved a happy life now.

 

At first four months of pregnancy hakyeon was suffering from the morning sickness, the two next months he had mood swings and he would crave for different things at every time of day.

 

Taekwoon didn't complained though, it was hard for him to found yogurt at six in the morning but he willingly went out to search for what their baby wanted (hakyeon said it was what the baby who wanted to eat, not him!)

 

During the times which hakyeon was sensitive,  taekwoon tried his best to make his husband feel loved, even if he never told the special word 'I love you' he tried his best to show that he loved his husband and cared for him.

 

It was kinda hard for taekwoon to say that, like he used to before.

 

Hakyeon,  of course,  knew that his husband was trying his best to take care of him, to show that after all of the hard times, he hadn't given up, that they were going to stay togheter.

 

There were some times that the feeling of sadness and loneliness washed over hakyeon,  he suddenly felt the urge to cry and the need to be comforted. 

 

Today when taekwoon was busy doing some undone part of his work in his work room while hakyeon was in their shared bed trying to sleep, the latter suddenly felt so lonely and sad, he knew taekwoon was by his side and he wasn't alone but the feeling of loneliness didn't go away, even after reminding him those facts countless times. 

 

Finally all the left works were done and taekwoon was able to go in bed and drift into dreamland while holding his previous hakyeon. 

 

After getting ready for bed, taekwoon joined his husband in bed, taekwoon thought hakyeon was sleep and he tried to be as quite as possible in order to not wake hakyeon up between his sweet sleep, but when he finally got under the covers, he felt hakyeon twitching and he heard the latter sniffing, sensing that hakyeon was crying, taekwoon lifted his head from the pillow and put his hand on hakyeon's shoulder to get his attention. 

 

The moment hakyeon felt taekwoon's hand touching him, he turned around and put his arms around taekwoon and buried his face deep in taekwoon's chest, he needed comfort right now,  he needed to cry his heart out while feeling taekwoon's warmth next to him.

 

Taekwoon was confused at hakyeon's sudden crying,  but he hugged him back and patted his back anyways.

 

Hakyeon stopped crying after some minutes, it felt so good to be next to taekwoon,  he nuzzled his face on taekwoon's chest.

"I love you"

Hakyeon said that,  knowing that there wasn't any ' I love you too' in answer,  taekwoon showed his love in every possible way, but not in words.

 

Some times it hurt a bit to not to be able to hear that sweet three words from taekwoon, but at the same time taekwoon showed his love through the actions so hakyeon decided not to complain, also he wasn't sure if taekwoon had forgiven him yet, taekwoon needed some time, and hakyeon could give him time as well.

 

Taekwoon was used to say those words to hakyeon countless times every day before their fight, back then the moment he looked at hakyeon's face his heart was overwhelmed with love, he felt the need to say ' I love you ' and let hakyeon know he loved him with his whole heart, but now he just didn't felt like saying it, he was kinda afraid of saying it, afraid of being betrayed again, afraid of losing his love again.

 

Taekwoon was at work when he got a call from his mom, telling that hakyeon was giving birth to their baby, he rushed to his car immediately and drove to hospital. 

 

The moment taekwoon looked at his baby girl's little and cute face lying near hakyeon on the latter's bed, he felt his heart overwhelmed with love,  hakyeon's tired and sweety face showed all the love he felt for his family, his sweet smile made taekwoon's heart skip a bat, he could feel all of hakyeon's love for him in the latter's eyes, he bent down and kissed hakyeon's forehead and then the baby's tiny hand

"I love you...I love our little baby girl...I love my family"

 

 

 

A/N: first thank you guys for 100 subs TT,  I'm so happy about it... And... This story is completed now..I hope you guys enjoyed reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it :) thank you so much for reading and supporting this,  your comments gave me so much energy to up this regularly,  thank you so much...and the end let me know your opinions about this,  don't forget to vote if you liked it, thanks again and bye my lovely readers, I love you.