Meetings

Hurt me, love me

"hakyeon,  tell me when will you give me my money?  I can't wait more than this"  jaebum said and send  an angry glance at hakyeon

 

"hyung,  I told you to wait one more week,  I'm doing really great,  next week I'm gonna marry him, then I'm sure I can get some money from him,  I can't just ask for it,  I don't want him to know that I want his money, not him"  hakyeon tried to persuade his hyung while looking at him with pleading eyes.

"okay,  but know that I won't wait more than that."    jaebum said, already ready to leave. 

Hakyeon looked at his watch,  he was already late, he had to hurry, taekwoon was going to be home in an hour and hakyeon hadn't made anything for dinner yet.

 

When Hakyeon arrived at taekwoon's apartment , he started cooking,  this morning he promised taekwoon that he was going to meet him in the latter's apartment when he finished working. 

 

When hakyeon was in kitchen cooking, he heard the door click open and taekwoon's voice announcing he was home. a few seconds later taekwoon was in kitchen,  hakyeon turned around and saw taekwoon looking at him with a loving smile on his face,  he returned the smile and went to welcome him with a brief but sweet kiss on the lips.

 

Taekwoon smiled widely and answered the kiss,  it was just a quick peck but yet it made taekwoon's heartbeat increase.

 

Taekwoon broke the kiss first, but he let his arms stay around hakyeon's neck  "I missed you"  taekwoon said.

 "we met yesterday and you already miss me?"  hakyeon said with a wide smile on his face,  he was actually happy to hear that from taekwoon,  taekwoon was naturally a shy person to speak his feelings out, he never let anyone know what he felt but hakyeon was an exception. 

 

Hakyeon was taekwoon's lover and soon-to-be-husbund,  the latter wasn't shy to voice out his feelings for hakyeon and that made hakyeon feel special and loved, something he never felt before.

 

Taekwoon just pulled hakyeon in a warn hug and didn't answered hakyeon's teasing. 

 

They ate their dinner togheter while talking about nothing important,  just simple things like what they did during the day. 

 

After dinner taekwoon went to take a shower and hakyeon went to bedroom to get some clothes ready for tomorrow's meeting with taekwoon's parents,  since he stayed a lot in taekwoon's apartment, he had some clothes there.

 

Taekwoon finished showering and went to his bedroom and found hakyeon in front of closet with a black shirt in his hand,  he was getting ready for tomorrow's meeting, taekwoon concluded.

 

It wasn't like that it was hakyeon's first meeting with taekwoon's parents,  it was maybe their thirth or fourth meeting,  but hakyeon being hakyeon, felt nervous every time,  and since this meeting was becuase of asking their blessing, hakyeon was more nervous than before. 

 

Taekwoon went toward hakyeon and grabbed a white shirt and gave it to hakyeon  "this looks great on you"  hakyeon grabbed it without taking a look at taekwoon,  and glanced the shirt examining it ,  then he smiled  "yeah,  you're right, I'll wear this then with my black pants"  

 

Then he put the clothes in closet and turned around, his eyes grew wide when he saw taekwoon,  the latter was wearing nothing,  just a towel was around his waist,  seeing taekwoon's board shoulders and white milky skin made hakyeon s heart go crazy. 

 

Taekwoon noticed hakyeon's tured on state and smirked,  this night was going to be a hot one. 

 

___________

 

Next morning,  like always , hakyeon was the first to wake up,  he  pulled himself out of taekwoon's embrace and went out of bed to take a shower, he needed to look perfect today, when he finished and walked to the bedroom he noticed taekwoon wasn't there,  he was making breakfast maybe, hakyeon thought, then he put some clothes on and walked to the kitchen,  taekwoon was there making some pancakes like how hakyeon thought.

 

"good morning"  hakyeon backhugged taekwoon and kissed his cheek  "morning babe"  taekwoon answered without stopping his work  "it'll be ready in a few minutes"

  "ok" 

  hakyeon released taekwoon's waist and went to sit and watch taekwoon cooking. 

 

Two hour later they were infront of jung household, taekwoon grabbed hakyeon's hand and they went inside,  mrs jung hugged them both and welcomed them warmly like always, she was a sweet and kind women and she never treated badly because of his financial state.

then they all went to living room, taekwoon's father was there reading some book, he greeted them too and then they all sitted,  mrs and mr jung sat near eachother while taekwoon and hakyeon were sitting infront of them together. 

 

Taekwoon grabbed hakyeon's hand and then put both of their hands on his lap  "mom and dad, today we came here cause I have something to tell you, I know I already told you that I love hakyeon so much but I want to tell it again,  the moment I saw hakyeon for the first time I was shocked to see some one as beautiful as him, that time I didn't know anything about him, I just knew he was a pretty guy working in wonshik's studio, but then I got to know him and I found out how beautiful his personality is, he's the most kindhearted person I've ever met, he made my cold expression changed,  he made me fall in love with him, and he taught me how to love some one and he showed me how it feels to be loved,  I love him with whole of my heart and he's so precious to me, I want to stay rest of my life with him, I want to marry him"  

 

Mrs jung was crying by the end of taekwoon's speech  "I'm so happy for both of you,  I wish you a thousand years of happy life together"  then she stood up and hugged hakyeon first and then taekwoon. 

 

"dad?"  taekwoon asked mr jung,  " I'm so happy for you son, I'm glad you found someone like hakyeon "   mr jung said and smiled at them, now they got both of taekwoon's parents blessing, hakyeon was beyond happy at  that moment.

then they ate lunch with taekwoon's parents and at evening they left.

 

When they were in the car, Hakyeon thought about every thing happened that day, he experienced lots of different emotions that day, being loved, guilty, scared , nervous, angry and disgusted with himself for fooling people who trusted him,  people who loved him sincerely and people who were so nice taekwoon and his family. He was an for ruining their trust, hakyeon wished he hadn't to do this to them. For the first time in his life, he found people who loved him sincerely, but he had to betray them, why was his fate like this?  Why couldn't his happiness  continue?  Why should it be so short?

 

A tear rolled down his face,  but he didn't notice it since he was too drown in his own thoughts. "hakyeon"    taekwoon's voice made him come back to reality,  he looked at taekwoon  "what?"  "I told you we arrived, why are you crying?  What happened?"   hakyeon put his head down "nothing,  I just feel so happy to have you"  taekwoon pulled him into his arms and patted his back  "it's ok baby, don't cry, I'm  happier more what you can think  to have you"  

 

 

 

This was supposed to be written in next week, and I don't know why I wrote it today....Anyway I hope you enjoyed it and thanks for reading and supporting this story, you guys voted this before even chap one was up, thank you so much for voting, it means a lot to me~ I love you guys byee~~