The Result

Hurt me, love me

 

Taekwoon barely slept that night,  that night he stayed the whole night thinking, he found out his husband,  the person he loved the most, the person he trusted more than everyone in world, had betrayed him, his husband married him,  cause he wanted his money,  taekwoon could remember every single time that hakyeon told him 'I love you' he could remember every time he told hakyeon how much he loved him, he couldn't believe they were all lies, he couldn't believe he was betrayed by the person who he loved the most.

 

The most stupid thing was that taekwoon couldn't stop loving him even after knowing that, he just couldn't,  he really wanted to stop loving him, he wanted to believe that hakyeon deosn't love him like  he loves the latter, he wanted to stop everything  just there, he wanted to leave hakyeon,  but he couldn't,  he simply couldn't leave hakyeon, his heart was still stupidly in love with hakyeon. 

 

Taekwoon felt lots of different emotions that night, he felt lonely cause the person he believed loved him, wasn't by his side anymore,  he was broken cause hakyeon didn't love him anymore,  he felt stupid cause he couldn't stop loving the person who betrayed him, the person who stapped him from behind. 

 

Hakyeon did all of these to him, but he couldn't let him go, he couldn't let hakyeon leave like this, not after knowing what hakyeon did to him, not when he loved him.

 

He needed to have hakyeon,  he needed hakyeon to stay by side, but hakyeon didn't love him, he's going to leave him, just the thought of hakyeon leaving him was enough to make taekwoon go crazy, no, he couldn't let hakyeon go,  he must make hakyeon  stay,  even if it meant he had to force hakyeon. 

 

He had to lock hakyeon in their apartment,  that way he could revenge him and also have him by his side,  that was the best choice. 

 

_________

 

 taekwoon slowly went out of bed and walked to the  living room,  first he needed to cut the line of their phone,  so hakyeon couldn't call anyone,  then he must take hakyeon's own phone and laptop, then the only thing left was locking the door after leaving to work.

 

When taekwoon walked to living room he saw hakyeon sleeping on the couch, hakyeon was lightsleepe and he slowly opened his eyes and looked around,  when he saw taekwoon he immediately sat up. 

"taekwoon ah...wh-what are you doing?"

hakyeon asked while looking at the phone and the kitchen knife in taekwoon's hand which he used for cutting the line.

"give me your phone and laptop"  

taekwoon ignored hakyeon,  he was trying hard to seem as cold as possible. 

Hakyeon ssemed to be confused with hearing what taekwoon just said

 "what?"

 hakyeon asked but when he saw taekwoon wasn't going to answer him, he stood up and went to bring his phone and laptop, as taekwoon asked. 

 

A few moments later,  hakyeon found them and brought them to taekwoon,  when taekwoon grabbed them in his hands,  he threw them to the floor harshly one after another and they broke into pieces,  the action made hakyeon startle.

"what are you doing, taekwoon ah?"  

taekwoon looked at him with a cold expression. 

"listen carefully, we married cause we loved eachother,  at last I thought you loved me, but-"

"taekwoon ah, I'm really sorry for what I did, plea-" 

"shout up hakyeon,  I don't need hear those words again,  just listen to me, l married you cause I loved you, but not after hearing what you did to me, I trusted you but you ruined it,  you betrayed me, so don't think you can do all of these to me and leave like this, you have to pay for what you did, from now on,  you won't be able to leave this house, I won't let you,  you're locked here,  you agreed to marry me and now you have to do your job as husband properly, from now on  you'll listen to whatever I say,  clear?" 

Hakyeon couldn't manage any word, he was shocked, he has never seen this side of taekwoon, so he just nodded his head. 

"now clean this and prepare my breakfast"   taekwoon said and then walked to bedroom and left hakyeon there with an aching heart and teary eyes.

 

Hakyeon knew he deserved this, he  himself ruined every thing,  it was all his fault and he couldn't blame anyone but himself, he betrayed taekwoon so he deserved any punishment,  he would willingly give his life if taekwoon asked for it, he would accept every punishment taekwoon considered for him.

 

Hakyeon's heart ached, tears formed in his eyes when he heard the tone taekwoon used, it wasn't the familiar loving  voice taekwoon used to have, his voice was cold and it made hakyeon's heart ache, it made him cry.

 

Taekwoon didn't love him anymore,  he even hated him, knowing that made hakyeon's heart hurt, but why did it hurt this much when he knew this was going to happen? Cause he loves taekwoon,  thinking about his feelings for taekwoon made hakyeon cry  even harder than before, thinking about that it was late, it was late to love taekwoon, made him suffer.

 

Hakyeon sat on the floor and started cleaning the broken stuff on the floor while crying,  he couldn't help the tears from falling.