In love with you

Hurt me, love me

Taekwoon was a really kind and caring man,  he did his best to be  a great husband for hakyeon,  he really loved hakyeon and he made sure to make hakyeon know how much he's loved by his husband,  he never forgot to kiss hakyeon before leaving the apartment to work,  although it was a brief peck on the lips,  it was enough to show hakyeon how much his husband loved him,  despite being tired from work taekwoon always insisted on helping hakyeon with the dishes after every meal, taekwoon always took hakyeon on date every Sunday,  Sundays were the only day taekwoon was free from work and they spend it togheter every week outside of their apartment. 

 

And those were the times hakyeon felt extremely guilty for doing this to taekwoon,  every time taekwoon touched him,  cared for him or took care of him, hakyeon felt the guilt washing over him, like the time when hakyeon caught a cold and taekwoon skipped his work to take care of him, it was nothing serious,  just a simple cold, but taekwoon insisted on staying at home, he forced hakyeon to stay at bed for all day and rest, he cooked some delicious soup for him and made hakyeon swallow all of those bitter drugs,  just a simple cold and taekwoon did all of those for hakyeon. 

 

Hakyeon thought himself of the worst person in whole world for betraying this kindhearted man, taekwoon loved him with his whole heart and hakyeon was sure his husband would even give his life for him, hakyeon didn't deserve to be taekwoon's husband,  he really needed to stop doing this to taekwoon. 

 

It's not like that hakyeon wanted to continue this, he wanted to just stop all this betrayal,  he wanted to receive all the love taekwoon gave him without feeling guilty, he wanted to be the person who taekwoon deserved, but he already knew it was impossible,  he couldn't do anything about the things he did in past, he did terrible thing to taekwoon and he knew taekwoon would never forgive him if he finds out about it.

 

Hakyeon just couldn't continue this, he couldn't betray taekwoon more than this,  so he ignored jaebum's calls whenever he called, he never opened the door when he guessed it would be him, it's been a month since he last saw jaebum or talked to him.

He ignored jaebum and decided to forget about everything and enjoy being with his husband he knew all these sweet moments he had with taekwoon wasn't going to last, he knew taekwoon was going to hate him and kick him out of his life whenever he finds out about hakyeon's plan, about what hakyeon did to him, hakyeon knew all of it,  and despite knowing it,  he continued to ignore the things that was going to happen, just for once in his whole life he wanted to do whatever he wanted, he wanted to enjoy his life.

 

Hakyeon was busy making the pasta taekwoon wanted to eat for their dinner while taekwoon was taking a shower after coming back home from work, hakyeon heard the doorbell and he knew he couldn't ignore it this time, taekwoon was home and he knew jaebum wasn't going to stop knoking on the door, he had to open it, so he walked to door and opened it with shaking hands,  the moment he opened it jaebum attacked him and grabbed hakyeon's collar,  the force made hakyeon rest his back on the wall, he tried to free himself but no result, jaebum was a strong man while hakyeon had a small frame and wasn't able to fight back.  "what the are you doing?  Why are you ignoring me?"  jaebum yelled angrily.

"let me go"  hakyeon pleadid while trying to wiggle himself out of jaebum's grab, but jaebum shoved hakyeon harshly to the floor,  hakyeon stood up again and faced him  " I'm not going to continue this, I gave you enough money,  so leave me alone"   hakyeon whispered in low but firm voice.

"it's not that easy,  little brother,  you have to face the result of your decision,  you sure you want to stop this? Your life will stop too, think wisely"  

" I'm sure,  now leave "  hakyeon said while jaebum laughed bitterly at him.

 "then you should face with the result of your decision, where is your precious husband?"  hakyeon felt the fear rise inside him at hearing that,  this was what he was afraid of happing in the whole past month.

 

Jaebum started walking toward their bedroom but stopped when he saw taekwoon standing in doorway of bedroom,  taekwoon raised an eyebrow when he saw jaebum  "who are you?"  taekwoon asked, jaebum smirked when he saw taekwoon

 "I'm hakyeon's older brother, maybe hakyeonie forgot to introduce me, how can you forget such a important issue yeonie? He forgets things easily, maybe he forgot to tell you other important things too"   then he put his arm around hakyeon's shoulder hakyeon tried to free himself but to no result,  the action made taekwoon feel angry and possessive,, then he walked to them and shoved his arm from hakyeon's shoulder  "what the are you talking about?  Hakyeon doesn't have any family, you stupid man"  that made jaebum get angry as well.

  "you're the one who's stupid here, you have no idea what hakyeon had hidden from you"  

 

fear and nervousness was eating hakyeon up, while taekwoon seemed to be confused,  then jaebum brought his phone out of his pocket and played a voice record, hakyeon and taekwoon were confused what he was doing,  but hakyeon realized jaebum's point when he heard the record, it was his voice, he wanted to kill himself when he heard the words he himself had told once. 

"hyung, I told you to wait one more week,  I'm doing great, next week I'm gonna marry him, then I'm sure I can get some money from him, I can't just ask for it, I don't want him to know that I want his money not him"  

 

It was hakyeon who told those words, hakyeon said he wants taekwoon's money not him, he said those words.

 

"my job is done here, face the result now, bye little brother"  jaebum left while he was laughing bitterly, he left like that, he left after ruining hakyeon's life, all the things he did in past wasn't enough, that crazy man needed to ruin hakyeon completely. 

 

Taekwoon couldn't get what he just heard, hakyeon, his previous husband, wanted him for his money, he didn't marry taekwoon out of love, he married taekwoon for money, it was what he just heard, but it was impossible,  his hakyeon would never do such a thing,  it was impossible. IMPOSSIBLE. 

 

"just tell me it's wrong"  taekwoon whispered lower than normal, all of his sadness was noticeable in his voice.

taekwoon hadn't believed it yet, he's asking about its truth from hakyeon, despite clearly hearing those words earlier,  he really trusted hakyeon this much, but hakyeon just betrayed him, hakyeon felt tears forming in his eyes. 

"I'm sorry taekwoon ah, I'm really sorry"   hakyeon was crying by now, as he muttered those hurtful sorrys.

 "so,  you're saying it's true,  you want my money,  you lied every time you told me you love me, you betrayed me,  I trusted you but you ruined it, you wanted my money not me, you're so cruel hakyeon"  taekwoon left hakyeon there,  he went to bedroom cause he couldn't stand there any more. 

 

He couldn't believe it, he heard it clearly but he just couldn't believe it, his hakyeon couldn't do this to him. He cried, his heart was so heavy, he cried his heart out but it still hurt, crying didn't cease the pain in his heart, it still hurt.