Forgive Me

Hurt me, love me

 

Hakyeon didn't know how much he laid there while crying in pain, there was no sign of taekwoon coming back, finally after what seemed to be  years, hakyeon felt a bit better and pain ceased untill it was bearable,  he was feeling sleepy but too tired to move on a couch for sleeping, so he just laid there, since that night jaebum came, hakyeon was sleeping on the couch cause taekwoon didn't let him sleep in their bed near him.

 

When hakyeon opened his eyes again it took a few moments for him to recognize his surrounding, he tried to move and sit up,  but it was a bit difficult since his whole body was sore from sleeping the whole night on the hard floor, hakyeon looked at the clock and it showed six in morning, he stood up with so much difficulty and wandered around the house looking for taekwoon,  but he was no where to be seen. 

 

Taekwoon hadn't come back yet, so that meant he was spending the night with that guy he talked on the phone, he was having fun somewhere with him while hakyeon was suffering here, tears formed in his eyes again, this time his eyes hurt too, from crying so much and sleeping less than needed, he was so helpless and desperate. 

 

Hakyeon decided to just drink a glass of water, he didn't have any appetite for eating breakfast so just a glass of water, and then he wanted to continue sleeping on the couch again since his belly still hurt a little, not as bad as yesterday,  but the pain hadn't went away completely yet.

 

Hakyeon laid there but he wasn't able to sleep,  after some hours of laying on the couch,  hakyeon heard the doorbell,  he was shocked, who would it be? Maybe taekwoon's mother but hakyeon wondered why taekwoon hadn't told his mom about these events. 

 

Hakyeon walked to the door but he couldn't open it, it was locked, so he just talked through the door 

"who is it?"  

"it's me hakyeon ah, open the door"  

hakyeon recognized the voice as taekwoon's mom, so taekwoon hadn't told anything to his mom.

"I'm sorry mom, I'm locked here, I can't open it"

 "what do you mean you're locked? What happened hakyeon?  Speak clearly"  

Hakyeon sighed,  he couldn't tell this himself, he was ashamed. 

"call taekwoon mom, he can come and open the door" 

"taekwoon isn't inside? You mean he's the one who locked you?"

"yes"

Hakyeon could sense how much she was shocked,  they didn't talked more, so hakyeon figured she was calling taekwoon,  hakyeon just sat there, and rested his back on the door, waiting for taekwoon to come.

 

________

 

He was nervous,  taekwoon hadn't told his parents yet, so maybe he didn't want hakyeon to tell too? What if he get angry at hakyeon for telling her? Hakyeon didn't want things to get worse than this.

 

Hakyeon heard taekwoon's voice talking to his mom, so he had arrived,  he stood up from the floor and waited for the door to be opened, when it was open, taekwoon and his mother came into hakyeon's vision.

 

They all went to sat on the couch,  taekwoon was cold like always,  he paid no attention to hakyeon,  mrs jung was the first to speak up. 

"what's going on? Why the door was locked with hakyeon inside?"   mr jung seemed to be angry.

taekwoon looked up at his mom with an angry glance. 

 

Hakyeon kept his head down looking at his own lap, he was ashamed. 

"you have no idea what he did to me mom, he married me for my money, he used me, he betrayed me, he just is a worthless gold digger, he deserves all of these"

Taekwoon was angry, really angry, mrs jung had never seen his son angry like this,  so this wasn't a simple misunderstanding or any simple fight.

"taekwoon ah,  are you sure?"  mrs jung asked like he couldn't believe hakyeon can do something like that.

Taekwoon was angry,  and that question made him more angry, hakyeon sensed it and spoke instead of him, taekwoon never gave him any chance to speak before,  so he could use this. 

"I'm sorry, taekwoon ah, I'm really really sorry,  I wanted your money, I married you cause I needed your money, I had to do it, but I didn't lie to you when I told you I love you, forgive me, please taekwoon ah" 

Hakyeon was sobbing hard and couldn't manage words any more,  he just repeated I'm sorry or forgive me over and over again. 

 

Taekwoon wanted to not believe that,  he wanted to just stop hakyeon, to just prevent him from speaking,  but hakyeon seemed so desperate,  he pitted him this time, so he just let him speak. 

 

Hakyeon felt his stomach stung, pain came back to him again,  he grabbed his stomach and cried out,  but soon his vision went blanck. 

 

Taekwoon saw hakyeon crying out like he was in pain, the latter was grabbing his stomach, but it didn't last long till he fainted,  he lost conscious, his body fell on the couch and his head rested at the end of couch, taekwoon immediately rushed to prevent him from falling down the sofa. 

 

Taekwoon and mrs jung took hakyeon to the hospital immediately,  taekwoon was a bit worried, since hakyeon seemed so helpless, so desperate and so sad.

 

But taekwoon couldn't let this change his mind, hakyeon lied to him, he betrayed him, he couldn't forgive him so easily,  and how could he be sure hakyeon wasn't going to use his money again and what if he lied again? 

 

Taekwoon and Mrs jung sat on the chairs outside of hakyeon's room, doctors were treating hakyeon inside and they weren't allowed to go visit him.

 

"taekwoon ah, if he lied to you, if he wanted your money, why don't you guys get divorced? Why are still with him?" 

 

That was the question taekwoon couldn't answer, how can he say he can't let him go?

Before taekwoon could answer, doctor came out from hakyeon's room, they walked to him to ask about hakyeon. 

"how is he doctor?"   taekwoon was the first to ask.

"well,  there's no need for worry, it was becuase of stress, he's just sensitive because of pregnancy, and he's so weak, maybe-"

"he's what?"  asked taekwoon,  he couldn't believe this.

"well, he wasn't aware too, so I think you don't know too, your husband is pregnant too months, mr jung"

 

Taekwoon was shocked, happy, nervous, and lots of other things, he didn't know how to react.

  

Hakyeon was pregnant, his and taekwoon's baby was growing inside hakyeon,  taekwoon always loved children, it was his dream to have  babies with hakyeon, normally he would be in the cloud nine hearing that,  but he didn't know how to react,  not that he wasn't happy, he was happy,  but he wasn't sure about hakyeon,  he wasn't sure about his baby's future, with the relationship he and hakyeon had.

 

 

They went inside the room, where hakyeon was lying on his bed,  he looked so pale and so much weaker than before,  he wasn't like this before from what taekwoon remembered, taekwoon wondered when this happened to him, well, he never looked at hakyeon properly in past months, he was so thinner than before, despite being pregnant.

 

Taekwoon felt a bit guilty for doing this to hakyeon,  even if he betrayed taekwoon, he didn't deserve all of these.