Betray

Hurt me, love me

 

Hakyeon was humming his favorite music while cutting some vegetables on kitchen counter,  he was making dinner for taekwoon and himself,  taekwoon was going to be home in an hour later, their married life was like that, taekwoon would go to work at seven in morning every day,  come back for lunch,  returning to work and then coming back home at evening,  they ate all the meals togheter,  although leaving work and then returning to company every day, was tiring for taekwoon,  he did it every day, cause he wanted to eat togheter with hakyeon,  these days spending time with hakyeon was all taekwoon wanted,  so driving from work to home and then from home to work wasn't a big deal for taekwoon, if it meant spending more time with hakyeon. 

 

Hakyeon was adding the vegetables , that he cut earlier, to the pot with boiling water inside of it,  when he heard the doorbell ringing, he wondered who it could be, taekwoon knew the password of their apartment,  so it wasn't him,  the only possible guests that would visit them at that time, was taekwoon's family,  but they didn't announce they were coming to visit them earlier, so it wasn't taekwoon's parents,  then who would come to their home at this time? His hyung was another option,  hakyeon panicked when thought about his hyung coming to their home, it was near the time taekwoon coming back home and there was a possibility that he would find out about hakyeon's hyung.

 

Hakyeon went to door while wishing it was any one but not his hyung, but hakyeon's all wishes tumbled down when he opened the door, his hyung was standing in doorway,  smiriking at the panicked hakyeon,  like he was happy seeing hakyeon panicked and nervous,  the latter was scared as hell to see jaebum in front of his apartment door,  what would he do if taekwoon comes and sees him? How can hakyeon explain it?

 

"hi, my little brother"  jaebum waved at hakyeon,  the smirk was still on his face   "what are you doing here? How did you find the address of my home?"   hakyeon asked while trying to hide his nervousness but it was a failure since jaebum's smirk grew wider than before  "are you not going to invite me in?"   hakyeon closed the door to his face,  then he went to  bring the bills of villa from the nightstand in bedroom,  jaebum started knoking on the door and calling his name the moment hakyeon closed the door but hakyeon ignored it, when he finally found them, he went to the door and opened it again.  jaebum's face was red from anger,  and he was about to grab hakyeon's collar when the latter opened the door,  but his attention went to the papers in hakyeon's hand,  then hakyeon gave the papers to him  "this's more than what you want, a villa in jeju, I'll never let you in my home so don't come here again" then he closed the door before jaebum could say anything . 

 

Hakyeon walked to the living room and sat there on the floor, his face was pale and his hands were shaking,  he was terrified, he felt really guilty for betraying taekwoon, the guilt was eating him up, but guilt wasn't the only thing he felt, he was scared,  scared of taekwoon knowing about hakyeon's hyung and his real plan.

 

Taekwoon was smiling widely when finally arrived at his apartment,  after a hard day of work he was able to see hakyeon,  talk to him, hug him, kiss him, and watch his beautiful smiling face. When he stepped inside,  his eyes were looking for hakyeon to come out from anywhere in house, usually he would be in kitchen cooking when taekwoon came home from work, and was expecting him to be in kitchen like every other day, he took off his shoes but hakyeon wasn't any where to be seen, so taekwoon called his name,  no answer, he started to feel nervous,  his nervousness increased when he smelled the burnt food's scent in house, he went to bedroom and then bathroom to find his husband, but there was no sign of hakyeon,  he went to living room and found hakyeon in front of couch sitting on the floor, he was hugging his knees to his chest with his head on his knees. 

 

Taekwoon approached him,  he sat next to hakyeon, raised the latter's head and cupped his face, then he brought his face near hakyeon's and made hakyeon look at him, the latter's face was pale and he looked terrified, dried tears were visible on his face like the wet strands of new tears, taekwoon waste no time to pull his husband into his arms when he saw hakyeon's state  "what happened baby?"   taekwoon asked while patting hakyeon's back,  but the latter just buried his face deeper in taekwoon's board shoulders instead of answering.

 

Hakyeon looked extremely nervous and he seemed to be in need of comfort,  taekwoon would gladly comfort his husband if he needed to be comforted, taekwoon would do anything to make hakyeon feel comfortable and he would give his everything just to make hakyeon smile , he can ask about the reason later, right now he needed to take care of hakyeon. 

 

Taekwoon hugged his husband while patting his back and whispering sweet things to his ear to make him feel safe and comforted,  it was the last  he could do to make hakyeon feel safe.

 

After a few minutes the warmth of taekwoon's embrace made hakyeon feel better and he released his hold on taekwoon's back and then taekwoon brought their lips togheter and kissed him slowly,  soon hakyeon felt the familiar warmth being transferred to his whole body.

 

"I'm gonna order some chinese food for us, I can smell the burnt food in the house"  taekwoon said smiling slightly at hakyeon,  then he stood up to do as he said.

 

After receiving the food they ate togheter in the living room without talking much, hakyeon didn't moved from his place in living room and taekwoon didn't say they would go and eat in kitchen on table properly, so they just ate in living room sitting on the floor .

 

After eating dinner taekwoon suggested watching a drama, which  he remembered was hakyeon's favorite, actually it was usually hakyeon who wanted to watch dramas with taekwoon,  the latter wasn't really intrested in those cheesy romance dramas but he accepted watching it with hakyeon,  just because it was a chance to cuddle with his husband and more important than that, it made hakyeon happy,  so taekwoon accepted it gladly every time hakyeon asked it, but today taekwoon was the one who wanted to watch dramas , because he couldn't leave hakyeon alone in this state, he needed to be near him, and the best choice for being near him was watching a drama which meant a cuddling too.

 

Hakyeon accepted his husband's suggestion and then they sat on the couch and watched it while cuddling. Hakyeon was sitting on taekwoon's lap and taekwoon's arms were around hakyeon's middle hugging him protectly while hakyeon's head was on taekwoon's chest and his arms hugging the latter's waist, none of them paid any attention to the drama, just being in each other's presence made them both feel safe, loved and wanted.