Marrige and Honeymoon

Hurt me, love me

 

 

"it's going to be great,  don't worry hakyeon oppa" choa said to hakyeon, the latter was pacing back and forth in the room for thirty straight minutes and he looked completely nervous

"can't I see taekwoon now? I have something important to tell him"   hakyeon said as he stopped for a moment, but his whole expression screamed nervous,  choa thought hakyeon would faint if he continues walking along the room and she couldn't let his brother's marrige get ruined so she stood up from her chair and walked to hakyeon,  then she grabbed hakyeon's both hands in her hands and smiled to reassure him

" oppa,you know he can't come here now and stop worrying, everything is going to be fine and in an hour you'll be beside with your husband flying to jejudo, isn't that what you want?  To be beside taekwoon oppa?"  choa tried her best in resurring him and seemed to work a bit  since hakyeon nodded and then smiled awkardly at her, at least he stopped pacing, choa thought.

 

 Hearing the word  'husband'  gave hakyeon lots of emotions, fear of taekwoon knowing about hakyeon's real want, and feeling scared of it, and he didn't know what was going to happen if taekwoon finds out about his plan, he regreted all of his actions, he wished all of this was just a dream.

 

Hakyeon was in front of door waiting for it to be opened, all the guests and taekwoon were waiting for him to enter, finally the door opened and hakyeon felt thousand of gazes watching him, but he couldn't saw them or pay attention to them, his gaze was focused just on one person, taekwoon, his soon-to-be-husbund, when he saw taekwoon smiling resurely at him, all the nervousness he was feeling earlier, flied out of window, taekwoon always had thus effect on him, hakyeon started walking along the aisle and he arrived infront of taekwoon, the latter grabbed his hand and leaded him to stand infront of him as the priest started. 

 

After saying 'I do'  the couple kissed eachother sweetly and then people congratulated them, mrs jung hugged them both and wished hundred years of happiness for them, choa was smiling ear to ear as watching them. 

 

After finishing wedding they bid goodbye and taekwoon's driver drove them to the airport, their destination was jejudo, it was hakyeon's idea to go to jejudo for their honeymoon and taekwoon agreed with it, who was he to refuse his precious husband's idea?

 

Nothing important happened in the plane, they just talked about their plans for the next coming days and the things they wanted to do in their honeymoon with brief touchings here and there, taekwoon didn't fail to steal a brief kiss from his husband every now and then, hakyeon in the hand hit taekwoon's chest every time the latter kissed him infront of people but deep inside his heart he liked the action so much. 

 

The place they were going to stay in their five days of honeymoon, was a really beautiful villa, which was taekwoon's, hakyeon'd just seen some pictures of taekwoon in there, and it looked so chic in pictures. 

 

Hakyeon was completely in awe  when he saw the villa, he had never seen such a beautiful place in his whole life, everything looked so beatiful and hakyeon thought he was in heaven, there was a pool and lots of pretty plants at outside, every furniture seemed to cost more than a house itself, the whole place was so classy and hakyeon was looking aroung in awe but taekwoon just walked inside like it was all ordinary.

 

The moment they were inside and the door was closed taekwoon attacked hakyeon's lips, all the suitcases in his hands fell on floor, hakyeon's heart was beating thousand times faster than normal when taekwoon kissed him, taekwoon's lips were so warm and all the warmth was transferred to hakyeon through the kiss, hakyeon could feel taekwoon's love for him, the way he kissed him showed it all, taekwoon kissed him until they both were out of breath, he would continue it if their need for breath hadn't prevented them, then taekwoon rested his forehead on his husband's and smiled softly at him.

"I'm so happy to have you as my husband, I don't know what I did to deserve such an amazing person in my life"  taekwoon said looking straight at hakyeon's eyes.

 

This time hakyeon was the one who brought their lips togheter again, he kissed taekwoon softly, he felt taekwoon's love and felt extremly sorry for hurting his feelings and fooling him, taekwoon loved him sinecerly and hakyeon betrayed him, he felt sorry for it, taekwoon deserved someone better then him, someone who wasn't a liar like him.

"I'm the one who wonders what he did to deserve such an amazing husband"  hakyeon said after breaking the kiss.

Then taekwoon pulled away and brought something out of his suitcase and gave it to hakyeon, the latter observed it curiously when he grabbed it.

"this is my wedding present to you,  this place, I give it to you as a present"  taekwoon explained.

hakyeon was shocked to hear that, this beautiful place was his now, he didn't deserve it, he didn't deserve such a kind man like taekwoon.

"but...but this" hakyeon tried to refuse but he was cut off before he could even mutter a word.

" don't you dare to refuse it ,that's my present to you"   "but I don't have anything for you"  hakyeon said while pouting.

taekwoon smirked knowingly at hakyeon  "but you have something for me"   taekwoon said, then he put his arms around hakyeon's shoulder and knees and lifted him off the floor  "your y body is your gift to me, and it's the best present I've ever received" taekwoon whispered at his husband's ear while carring him to the bedroom.

 

 Hakyeon was blushing heavily when he heard it.

 

 

A/N: you can just ignore this chapter,  I actually wanted to delete it and rewrite it but I didn't, since I know I won't be able to make it any better, but real story will start from the next chapter and I think next chapters will be more  interesting than this, so wait for it, tnx for bearing with this creepy chapter sorry TT