Living Hell

Hurt me, love me

 

Life was like a living hell for hakyeon in the past one month, staying in the same place for about a month, without being able to leave it, not even for once, was really tiring and boring, it made him become depressed and tired.

 

But that wasn't the only problem he had, taekwoon's behavior toward him was the biggest problem hakyeon had. Since that day in which they fought, the caring and lovely taekwoon had changed into a cold, angry and emotionless taekwoon, hakyeon was locked in his own house, he knew he couldn't leave this apartment, so the only hope he had during the day was seeing taekwoon at evenings, when the latter came back home from work, but when taekwoon was in home, he paid no attention to hakyeon, he ignored hakyeon like he was a piece of trash, the only times which taekwoon talked to him was when he wanted to scold him or when he got angry at hakyeon.

 

 

Hakyeon was fine with that, he was fine when taekwoon ignored him, he was fine when taekwoon yelled at him, or when he got angry at him, he was fine with being treated like a trash, after all it was all his fault, so he deserved all of this, he was the person who made taekwoon like this.

 He was fine with being treated like nothing but a piece of trash,  but he couldn't help but feel depressed all the time. 

 

 

This morning when taekwoon was leaving for work, he told hakyeon that he wanted to eat galbi for dinner and told hakyeon to make galbi for dinner, hearing that made hakyeon feel really better, he was happy that after all of these hard times, taekwoon was talking to him nicely, there was a little hope forming in his heart, a hope that taekwoon was going to forgive him, so he decided to do his best and make the best galbi in the world! (at last that's what hakyeon called the food he was going to make).

 

Hakyeon was busy all the day trying to make the food as delicious as possible, suprisengly staying at home for all day long, wasn't boring today, hakyeon had something to do, he had some hope, so it wasn't boring or tiring today, after finishing the cooking, he arranged every thing on the table and waited for taekwoon to come home. After waiting for half an hour finally hakyeon heard the door open, he walked to the living room and saw taekwoon walking straight to their bedroom.

"taekwoon ah, I-I made the galbi, change your clothes and come eat" hakyeon grabbed his whole confidence to be able to mutter those words, while taking a nervous glance at taekwoon, the latter said nothing in answer, he just walked to the kitchen without even taking a glance at hakyeon, confused at taekwoon's action, hakyeon followed him to the kitchen.

 

Taekwoon entered the kitchen and saw the food on table, he walked to it and grabbed the dish full of food and then walked toward the sink and poured all the food there, inside of the sink, then he turned around to look at hakyeon.

"I have eaten before, so there was no need for that food"  taekwoon said as cold as always, then threw the dish to the floor, it broke to piece. 

"oops, sorry, another cleaning for you"    

 

Then taekwoon left without taking a look at hakyeon who was crying again, it wasn't a new thing, hakyeon cried so much these days, and it was normal for taekwoon to see him crying, so he just left like that.

 

Hakyeon couldn't take it anymore, his heart ached so much, it hurt, it hurt so much hearing what taekwoon said, it hurt so much seeing taekwoon threwing the food away, he spent all day to make that food, but taekwoon just threw it away, without even tasting it, without even glancing at hakyeon once, for God's sake. 

 

Hakyeon kneeled on the floor, and put his hand on his aching heart, his legs had no energy to carry his weight, he felt so helpless, criyng did nothing to cease the pain in his heart, it was so much and he couldn't take it anymore, he felt sick, his whole body was reacting to the pain in his heart.

 

Hakyeon was still sitting on the kitchen floor, he had no energy to move, when he heard taekwoon's phone ringing, then he heard taekwoon talking to his phone.

"hi, baby, I'm sorry I had to leave early today...just forgive me for once...ok I'll come to you darling...wait for thirty minutes...love you babe"

This made hakyeon feel so much worse than before, he stood up from the floor and tried to balance himself since he was feeling really sick, then he walked to the bedroom where taekwoon was changing his clothes, he stood at the doorway.

"who were you talking to?"

"that's none of your business"

"I can accept all the thing you did before, but not this one, I won't let you go today"

 

Taekwoon walked to hakyeon and stood just infront of him while looking straight at his eyes.

"you didn't have another choice, you had to accept all of it, and now you have to accept this, you don't have any right to prevent me from going"

Then he pushed hakyeon to the floor cause he was infront of door preventing him from leaving, and left, without paying any attention to him.

 

Hakyeon was crying again, pain and suffering was a part of his life, he was familiar with them and he cried every time his heart was broken, but it never helped, it didn't cease the pain nor take it away, so why did he cry every time? there was no need for it, it didn't help at all.

 

Hakyeon's stomach was hurting, he didn't know why, maybe his body was reacting to the mental pain, his stomach was aching and the pain was increasing every minute, he curled into a ball lying on the floor and grabbed his stomach while tears fell from his eyes, the pain was incredible, his stomach hurt, but what can he do? Taekwoon wasn't home, and he couldn't call anyone, he just had to bear with the pain, so he just continued grabbing his stomach while crying.

 

 

In the mean taekwoon was just wandering around the streets without any special aim, he didn't have any where to go, nor did he have anyone waiting for him, acting like he had a girlfriend was a part of his plan to make hakyeon jealous,  maybe jealousy would make hakyeon feel some of the pain taekwoon was feeling, that was what taekwoon thought.