ciTy hunTer (all) - part I

All-Purpose Flour
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Welcome, Once, to a world where a good idol will stop at nothing to get what they think they deserve.  In this God-forsaken alternate dimension, there is no Twice, and there are no niceties; only the relentless, cutthroat competition between solo artists like the legendary veteran Im Nayeon, the chic-lord Yoo Jeongyeon, the universal beauty Chou Tzuyu, and the cutest, iest psycopath on the planet, Minatozaki Sana.  So cutthroat, in fact, that each of the four might resort to murder, just to earn the title they so rightfully deserve.  You'll have to read to find out.

-------

Woosh!

The international woman of mystery jerked back as the bullets whizzed by her inconveniently blonde hair, embedding themselves in the wall in front of which she had just stood.  She could feel the sweat trickle down the side of her face as her chest heaved and her lungs cried for air.  She leaned back against the refrigerator, cool to the touch and sending shivers down her spine.  She was hyperaware of the blood coursing through her veins and roaring in her ears.  

See, she was in a bit of a panic-mode at the moment; never had she encountered such an adversary in her 3 years of assassin-ry1.  She'd seen her share of heavily-armed more-dakka folks, flashy swordsmen, and even a few 'magicians' who'd attempted at hypnosis and diversionary tactics.  

But something about this person was different.  It was almost as if, somehow, they could actually read her, feel her presence and sense her next move.  Unnerving, really.  She inhaled and exhaled as slowly as her racing heart would allow, steeling herself for her next move... and NOW!  She burst forth from the cover of the fridge, guns akimbo, blazing... to find nobody in front of her.  

But then she felt the mystery person spring up behind her - it was almost like they could teleport - and before she could spin to face them, she got hit - hard - behind the kneecaps2.  She heard the thwack! before she felt it, but her pain soon blossomed like the beautiful flower she was (aww) and she collapsed to the ground.  

"Surprise, Momoring~."

Momo could

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter